Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What quote represents you?

irken_dreamer

What are some quotes that represent you? They can be from books, tv, movies, the internet, you, your friends, or anything else you can think of.

Also put some of your favorite quotes whether or whether not they represent you.

I have a lot of favorite quotes and some quotes that represent me but I'll post them on this topic later.

"Everyone sucks but me"

Of course I don't really think that (I might) but faking confidence is the first step to actually having it.

Edited by InHuman

All words and no action.....Like it says there <----------- :)

Life is fun. It's a wonderful life, in fact... for some.

(exorcist III)

edit: well it actually doesn't represent me at all. why did I write that? hmmm. no idea

Edited by justejust

"Anarchism is the only philosophy which brings to man the consciousness of himself; which maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination."

~Emma Goldman

"What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music? "

From High Fidelity.

• Like 1

Too weird to live and too rare to die. -HST

It's been my profile quote since day one.

Edit: It's early and I fail at spelling.

Edited by distortedpandy

"You can't scare me, I have grandchildren" :)

• Like 1

"I am a dominant gene- Live as I die

Never say forever 'cause forever's a lie

I can see right through you so I can't ignore you

The story changes but the ending won't bore you"

the first verse of 30/30-150 by stone sour

"Freedom is always the freedom of those who believe something else"

"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far" - Teddy Roosevelt. I try to get along with everyone but I do have a temper that gets the best of me sometimes. :yes:

I ain't here on business baby, I'm only here for fun - Springsteen

Ima take a little line from a SlipKnot song I enjoy listening to, it doesnt make much sense to be honest but it seems to fit me just fine.

"I am all but what am I? Another number that doesnt fit in with any of you" SlipKnot-The Blister Exists

Sol :yes:

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed, it feels an impulsion....this is the place to go now.

But the sky knows the reason and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

You are never given a wish without being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however.

Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't.

Illusions - Richard Bach :D

One of the greatest books ever printed

Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.

Albert Einstein

"It's the quiet ones you've got to watch."

"It's the quiet ones you've got to watch."

:lol: That would be me and my sister.

Money talks; Mine only says goodbye. ~WPG

"i would rather regreat something ive done then something i havent done" jello biafra

"i would rather die on my feet then live on my knees" tim armstrong

and some of my fav-o-rite beer qoutes

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, That's as good as they're going to feel all day." Frank Sinatra

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

"Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."

Winston Churchill

"Alcoholism is the only disease that you can get yelled at for having."

Mitch Hedberg

haha yea im a big beer fan,my dream is to see my ol lady make a ton of money at work so i can quit my job and spend my days trying to brew the perfect beer.

• 2 weeks later...
"Don't follow me .. I have NO Idea where I'm going !" Edited by Sama

I think the quote in my profile suits me:

You live and learn. At any rate, you live.

~Douglas Adams