Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What quote represents you?

irken_dreamer

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed, it feels an impulsion....this is the place to go now.

But the sky knows the reason and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

You are never given a wish without being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however.

Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't.

Illusions - Richard Bach :D

One of the greatest books ever printed

I totally agree .

:tu:

"What part of "I'm Evil" don't you understand?!?!"

:devil:

What are some quotes that represent you? They can be from books, tv, movies, the internet, you, your friends, or anything else you can think of.

Also put some of your favorite quotes whether or whether not they represent you.

I have a lot of favorite quotes and some quotes that represent me but I'll post them on this topic later.

I have three that fit me very well...

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort By: Herm Albright 1876-1944

and this one...

Joan Jett: I don’t (Consider Tattoos to be sinful), but it’s so subjective, what’s sinful to one person is honorable to another. If you listen to the various Religions of the World, to be human is to be a sinner. So if you embrace being a human being, you’re a sinner. And I embrace that fully!

Pavot

And I have my own Quote...

I have sixteen Ink Jobs and each ear is pirced three times...in other words...I was born a Rebel and will die a Rebel...I am a Free spirit and will always remain as a free spirit... and I blaze my own damn trails throughout my Life...Pavot

Edited by Pavot

Cool avatar of Chief Joseph aka (Hinmuuttu-yalatlat "Thunder Rolling Down the Mountain") in sash Pavot. Fitting of a man who was a true humanitarian, peacemaker and a genuine American legend. ~yours truly

theres a hole in the world like a great black pit and its full of people who are full of **** and the vermin of the world inhabit it.....there are 2 kinds of ppl in the world only 2 theres one in there proper place the other sticking is foot in the others face they all deserve todie- sweeny todd...i hate ppl

"Everyone sucks but me"

Of course I don't really think that (I might) but faking confidence is the first step to actually having it.

Hahahahha ... good one . :tu:

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson

Sounds like him alright !

• 2 months later...

"As we go through this life reaching, striving, and straining for life's brass ring, has any of us ever stopped to wonder just who is running the Merry-Go-Round?" I wrote that one.

My favorite quote of all time is the famous Ronald Reagan quote "Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. "

"Far better it is to dare mighty things... than to take rank with those poor, timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

I think its a misquote of TDR, but I got it from Red Dawn.

-Pol

Edited by Pol_Pot_will_killyou

I could never pick just one quote that represents me but here are some I found on the internet a while back. I don't know who said them I just found them on someone's website.

"I have a grip on reality - just not this particular one."

"I have a firm grip on reality. Now I can strangle it."

"Never question authority. It doesn't know either."

"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid."

I love these, i think they are inspiring:

''Life is like quotations. Sometimes, it makes you laugh. Sometimes, it makes you cry. Most of the time, you don't get it''

''When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly''

''We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon-instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today. ''

''This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.''

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, too many to pick from. :wacko:

There are several quotes people use regarding myself EG

'A man promoted to his natural level of incompetence'

'Is he the pointy haired boss from dilbert?'

' oh him!'

'It's his wife I feel sorry for!'

But I think the one most people use about me is:

"Get outta here yah bum!"

see the first one in my signature block? right...

''Oops, double post.'' ~ REBEL

:blush:

Edited by REBEL

''Weekends; Beer & Barbeques.'' ~ REBEL

linked-image

linked-image

*BURP!*

Amor vincit omnia

- Virgil (though he actually coined it in reverse)

Edited by Clovis

What are some quotes that represent you? They can be from books, tv, movies, the internet, you, your friends, or anything else you can think of.

Also put some of your favorite quotes whether or whether not they represent you.

I have a lot of favorite quotes and some quotes that represent me but I'll post them on this topic later.

"Brave, mocking, uncontrolled, violent; Thus wisdom wants for us to be. Wisdom is a woman whom only loves a warrior. ..."

Thus Spake Zarathustra.

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

"You look up when you feel the need for elevation and I look down because I am elevated. ..."

Thus Spake Zarathustra.

Edited by ValkyrieVoice

"Brave, mocking, uncontrolled, violent; Thus wisdom wants for us to be. Wisdom is a woman whom only loves a warrior. ..."

Thus Spake Zarathustra.

Hmmmm, a quote that represents me? oh, oh! I got it!

"WHAT THE HELL?"

yep, thats about right. :lol:

"The Masses are Asses" - Alexander Hamilton

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead" - Forget who

Don't know if these quotes represent me, but they're ones I like...

Edited by timbeau

'if you cant beat them

arrange to have them beaten'

-Me

i came up with that saying 4 years ago and its been my motto ever since :lol: