Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What quote represents you?

irken_dreamer

I point you towards the one in my sig. it's that that keeps me cheerful.

What are some quotes that represent you? They can be from books, tv, movies, the internet, you, your friends, or anything else you can think of.

Also put some of your favorite quotes whether or whether not they represent you.

I have a lot of favorite quotes and some quotes that represent me but I'll post them on this topic later.

Read my signature.

Harte

"I haven't commited a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law."

-David Dinkins

or:

"Sure, i look like a white man. But my heart is as black as anyone's here.

-George Wallace addresing a mostly African American audience.

God can you be any dumber???!!!

Hmmm quotes that represent me eh?

"A positve attitude may not solve all your problems,but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"~forgot-who-said-this

Such is life that crap happens. B)

Don't worry about the little things in life, just the important ones. Life is full of little things.

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson

Cool!

"You can't scare me, I have grandchildren" :)

Love your saying Nan!

linked-image

Coolness Everrrrrrr!

------

"I'f You Play With Fire You Will Get Burnt"

"muah ah ah"

Oh and my siggy aswell, dunno if its original but it came out of my head and on to paper so I guess I'll just claim it.

Edited by xCrimsonx

"Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have, the less crap you have to eat."

It doesn't pertain to me, but I just liked it. :D

Edited by Slave2Fate

"If you're not outraged you're not paying attention." - Author Unknown.

And one that doesn't fit me but I think is fantastic anyway:

"I don't do drugs, I am drugs." - Salvador Dali

Edited by Cradle of Fish

Life's a Peach, the more bites you take out of it, the more you are left with the pits. B)

"I'm a right c*** me"

Duncan Thickett

I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money.

My favorite and living quotes are:

"Fear Less, Regret Nothing" - John Cena and

"Only rock can withstand tempest" - Mestre Pastinha

"Furinkazan; swift like wind, flow like river stream, fierce like fire, though like mountain" - the meaning of Ryu's logo in his karate belt from Street Fighter II

"Like a tree I stand, reaching for the light, gaining strength from the darkness at my roots. My body is twisted by the storms of life. Yet in my uniqueness, I am beautiful."

Got quite a few I say to myself every day just about, but since it's just 1 quote you're looking for then it's gotta be:

"I don't know what I don't know (and what I don't know can hurt me)."

"I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that'd have me as a member" Groucho Marx

"Life is like a pubic hair on a toilet seat - you soon get p***ed off" Billy Connolly

"Those are my principles and if you dont like them, well i have others" Groucho Marx

Edited by Bogeyman

Not that it represents me much, but I like what is either clever word play or utter inaneness. Either one deserves to be applauded.

"there are ... unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know" - D. Rumsfeld.

Good old Rumsfeld...

Actually, for more of his blabber turned into poetry, check out here

I love these real Saturdays. So relaxing. Not like that fake Saturday which almost got me fired.

:lol:

"Now, I did a job. Got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character, so let me make this abundantly clear: I do the job, and I get paid. Go run your little world." - Firefly :P

(Retail for you, you help a customer by going a lil out of your way, and they decide they 'don't want it now' and refuse to pay you... Last time I photoshop for a customer.)

"All in All, we are who we are. No matter how much we appear to have changed" - can't remember where I heard it, but it sticks to me. I've always had quite a bit of empathy in me, hardly ever show it or mention it. But it's still there, so it flies true.

Hope, the biggest lie man can concieve. And it is the best. <<< Also can't remember where I picked it up.

But, my own personal motto is; "Anything and Everything / can happen."

"if i want your opinion,i'll beat it out of you"

"if i want any lip out of you,i'll scrape it off my zipper."

• 2 weeks later...

"Animals are my friends... and I don't eat my friends." ~George Bernard Shaw

I relate to that quote because i'm vegan for the reason that animals are my friends and i don't want to contribute harm to them.

Here are two of many that I have from other writers, these two say the most with the least of words used to do so; mine would be: The most beautul flowers can rise up blooming from the worst of S***.

Here now feel these --> What lies behind us and what lies before us, are but tiny matter compared to what lies within us... { Ralph Waldo Emerson}

Once I knew only darkness and stillness... my life was without past or future... but a little word from the fingers of another fell into my hand that clutched at emptiness and my heart leaped to the rapture of living. {Helen Keller}

Those are from two of the most Beautiful Flowers I spoke of above, there are a whole world of others if you see them and help them to rise up and grow...

Pavot

Edited by Pavot