Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

have you had someone close to you die?

New School Percussionist

Yes. My dad died on my birthday, was revived for 7 hours and then died the day after my birthday 02/11/2007. A close friend just died 3/22/2008.

I have had "father"experiences but nothing with my friend. I think it's too early for my friend.

i am very sorry for your loss, and your friends recent pass i would believe that it is still to early for any sign. just keep your hopes up :] its not healthy to be mourning for too long

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• New School Percussionist

• Radian

• Lt_Ripley

• Jodie.Lynne

My father passed 2 1/2 years ago. Me, being extremely Catholic back when i was 13 thought that he would come to me in a dream or send me signs or whatnot in my life. So far, 2 1/2 years later, I still have gotten nothing. Would anyone be kind enough to explain or guide me in which i could be able to communicate with him or get signs? unless its something to do with the spirits wanting to reveal themselves when they feel its right or totally not possible.

Much appreciated!

Ive "heard" there is an acquaintnace period when one passes over. But, I dont get much of a feeling on this aspect though.

I think we all get messages frequently, but it is in how receptive are we to seeing or getting them that counts. Ive never had a vist from my Gram I loved so much (who was gifted as a see-er) after some 25 years, but Ive had two from my Dad that occured within the first month of his passing, which I wasnt very close to, (and none since) its been 2yrs now... and recently had one from a woman I worked with several years ago that just came within the past 6 months... so, go figure...one can never tell....who, when...but we know why....

I do think they are around a while, but believe some choose to come back. So that could be why you havent had any visits....Maybe she came right back and is near you already, and thats why she hasnt visited etc???

Anyone come into your life or had a child around 2yrs old???

You can try this...

When you go to sleep at night....Say a prayer to the Lord and Holy Spirit that you wish to speak to her and have a visit..Do this everynight you go to sleep.....Also ask for protection of the Holy spirit to protect you from any evil/dark spirits that may try to come fool you as her...ask that you be surrounded by the White light so Mom can find you and it will keep the darks away...and that only loving white spirits can enter the white light surrounding you.

Was Mom spiritual??? Where she would be in the graces? You can PM me too if you wish so i dont miss the answer....

Blessings

The Orthopaedic Surgeon I worked with died unexpectedly 6 years ago. (Massive heart attack). I have since broken 3 bones, and each time he has come to me in a dream to comfort me. He tells me that it will heal satisfactorily, and not to worry too much. I always am glad to be with him in the dream, and the dream fills me with hope and peace.

lol what ran through my mind? free medical advice beyond the call of duty.