Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dear Skepitcs...

DfizzleShizzle

Zero Proof?

Whta about all the people who knew to cancle their flights on 9-11, cause they had a bad feleing...How people can predict certain events...How some things fly off tables and shelfs, when a person walks who is stressed...

LOL!!! What about the people that DIDN'T cancel thier flights? What about the fact the MANY people are canceling thier flights on bad feelings and thier planes DON'T crash (heaps of people are scared of flying)

Objects flying off shelves? Well why can't the effects be re-produced, recorded, verified etc.... it's all rumors & hearsay... again.. the rules for even the most basic evidence are very simple... yet NEVER has evidence been produced.. The "proof" which seems to satisfy YOU is a good story... unfortunetly the realms of science need MORE than a good story. The scientific concepts to make the computer you are typing on at the moment wouldn't exist if the human race believed in things simply because someone told them a story about it...

I repeat my statement... ZERO evidence has ever been found to support the theory of Psi or any other supernatural events...

Edited by Im-postle-able

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• Sabbath

• drakonwick

• Im-postle-able

not saying this is real but there is something to it. i have a friend whos gotten into this, psi balls, he made one and told me and my gf to put our hands into it, there was definately something there but as a skepticall believer i easily pushed it to something as a psycological thought that made me think there was something when there wasnt.

then he tried something diffarent and found out that my gf has always had a iffy right knee, even i didnt know that. he said he "felt it"

You guys are saying that it is a flawed test. Does anyone have any ideas how to get rid of the flaws. And if you can't trust the person claiming they can do it, do you trust any believers to tell the truth? Or even any skeptics! Do you trust anyone enough to let them have a go, and fairly, and if they gave you their results would you trust them to be true?

Just help Heart get rid of the flaws and stuff, and have another go...please?

Angel x

You guys are saying that it is a flawed test. Does anyone have any ideas how to get rid of the flaws. And if you can't trust the person claiming they can do it, do you trust any believers to tell the truth? Or even any skeptics! Do you trust anyone enough to let them have a go, and fairly, and if they gave you their results would you trust them to be true?

Just help Heart get rid of the flaws and stuff, and have another go...please?

Angel x

1 word, youtube ive seen some good convincing stuff on there, ahen (amongst the crap and disproved stuff) but if you cant believe most videos, make a convincing one maybe using 2-3 cameras getting random people, that may work

There really is no easy way to get around flaws on these subjects with the internet.

Regards,

Tom

Ok, as I have stated in other post, not only I can feel the "psi balls" I make, I told my brother to feel inside my hand, and tell me what he felt(Didn't tell him anything was there, and he doesnt know about psi) And when he did, he said it felt cold, and electricy, and then today, I made psi flow from my fingertips, and told my friend Austin(He knows that I practice this stuff, but doesn't know anything much about what psi feels like or anything) to put his hand under my fingers...As soon as he did he pulled his hand back, and said it felt cold...REALLY COLD...And said it felt really wierd...Also,jackpaperdig , a skeptic who says, that he doesn't believe in psi, and thinks of them as a trick of the mind...But he says to be sure, he made a "psi ball" and told his sister to feel inbetween his hands(His sister is bliss to psi also) and he said as soon as she did, she pulled her hand back saying "What the hell was that!!!" He said she said it was very cold, and almost electricky...Now, do you think, it's just a coincidence, that all these people, had the same feelings when asked to feel inbetween our hands(For Austin under my hands) I highly doubt each person, if psi is fake, I doubt each one of their minds would make up the same feelings...It's highly unlikely...

So look, I'm extending a challenge to the skeptics...You guys do the work for a change...You guys all seem to love and make me do work to prove stuff to you, now it's your turn to put soem effort into this...I want you guys, the skeptics, to practice making psi balls, for one week, once you feel that you have something (Even if you think it's just your mind) Tell I, who is oblivous to psi, to feel inbetween your hands, note their reactions...Also, note your own sensations as well...This is my challnge for you guys...I have put out way more than my fair share of effort for you skeptics, so it's your turn...I know you guys don't believe in psi, but give it a try, and see what others think..I know alot of you have tried psi before, and dismissed it as a figment of your imagination, but try it anyways, and note other peoples reactions when they feel the energy in your hands...For those skeptics who havent tried...Go here and if you want alot more detail on it, go nhere...

Just do this little test....Many of you say you truely wnat psi to exist, so expelling a little effort won't be hard, right? Post your results here, and please, for God's Sake, don't lie, or change your info to support your arguement....Have fun!

This is getting kinda ridiculous,look ,heart ,I've been practicing this before you even knew about the whole thing, I can make psiballs,I can

Make people feel something without making a psiball, and I can also feel the " energy" flowing in a specific part of my body just by visualizing it. I just

Have one question, how does this prove the existence of psi? with all respect to you heart, but this thread is pointless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by nirvanic

Ok Heart, I will do your little test, aslong as you do a proper covered pin wheel tk test on Wednesday, like you promised. I'll post the results when I get them.

Ok Heart, I will do your little test, aslong as you do a proper covered pin wheel tk test on Wednesday, like you promised. I'll post the results when I get them.

why??????????? even if it works, do you consider it to be "solid proof" of psi's existence?

Because understanding the basic principles of critical thinking show us that the test is horribly flawed. We're not being difficult, it's just a really bad test to perform which outcome won't support or disprove the original premise. Being able to rationalize the elements of the "test" show us that firstly it's flawed in that it doesn't prove anything as it isn't using any kind of control or taking into account any likely variables...

1. He's made a paranormal abilities claim

2. We've pointed out possible factors which could affect the claim...

3. He AGREES with us...

4. He then tells us to do a flawed test which doesn't address any of the factors we've all been discussing

See the problem?

If any person claiming paranormal abilities would LIKE to prove their abilities simply apply to http://www.randi.org/joom/challenge-info.html you will be tested fairly, with professional and correct techniques.. and if you prove your ability you get $1,000,000... simple...

I agreed with you right up until the last sentence. Randi is full of it, for reasons discussed elsewhere in this forum. But I have a question. If the experiment lived up to your standards, would you do it then? If so, please correct Heartagram as to how the test should be carried out. I believe that the fact that he can make a cold psi ball is interesting.

Personally, I believe that even if PK exists, it takes years to complete. I don't even know why people are so eager to do it, since it's so difficult. Telepathy, remote viewing, AP and placing your conciousness in other living things seem easier from what i've read on the subjects.

Edited by inkblot

Sorry Blacksabbath, I agreed to do the uncvovcered test, where I would make iut spin a certain order that had beeen set ahead of time...I think it was Left,right, left,left,right...Correct me if I was wrong on the order...

Sorry Blacksabbath, I agreed to do the uncvovcered test, where I would make iut spin a certain order that had beeen set ahead of time...I think it was Left,right, left,left,right...Correct me if I was wrong on the order...

And I quote what you said

"I never said I wont do the bowl video...I have agreed to do so...But the bowl will take alot more time to conquor...I have never moved objects that were sealed inside a container..."

So I am assuming, you can't do it?

You only will do the uncovered test. Which is a worthless one. You won't do the covered because you know you can't do it. There is nothing hard about setting it up. You just don't want to be proved wrong. You are all talk.

You only will do the uncovered test. Which is a worthless one. You won't do the covered because you know you can't do it. There is nothing hard about setting it up. You just don't want to be proved wrong. You are all talk.

Exactly my thoughts now. And that quote of him agreeing to do the covered pin wheel video can be found here http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...1401&st=150

(3rd post down)

Edited by Blacksabbath

:tu:

Boo ya!

Man, I even told him in a different thread which he posted in after this, to reply to this. Seems he is trying to avoid it? lol. Oh well, Eric

Man, I even told him in a different thread which he posted in after this, to reply to this. Seems he is trying to avoid it? lol. Oh well, Eric

I'm sure it was inevitable! As far as showing proof, these believers can only go so far before failing.

Yes, just a matter of time, it seems..

I am jus a kid...I cannot do your every whim...I have a life outside of psionics...I seriously have no time to do these silly test for you skeptics...I will do the wednesday vid if possible, though I cant garuentee it...After that, any more test I do fro you guys will be at my own consent...

I am jus a kid...I cannot do your every whim...I have a life outside of psionics...I seriously have no time to do these silly test for you skeptics...I will do the wednesday vid if possible, though I cant garuentee it...After that, any more test I do fro you guys will be at my own consent...

Fair enough! Actually, I would prefer you not do anymore vids. They really do not prove much of anything.

Regards,

Tom

Ok, I like that, so, must I make the wednesday vid? I really dont wanna, and it wont prove anything...So, must I do it? I will go with whatever the majority wants...

Ok, I like that, so, must I make the wednesday vid? I really dont wanna, and it wont prove anything...So, must I do it? I will go with whatever the majority wants...

I woudn't care if you didn't post the vid.! But, some of the others on here may have a different opinion on that.

One for not posting the vid! Yea! I'm giving the people until 9:00 to vote...After then I'll count the majority...

I want to see you proven wrong. Do the covered test. Boo ya.

So Heartagram, I assume you cannot do the covered pin wheel. Now you are making excuses once more, as always, to get around it. Look, if you have these abilities, then you spent/spend time to develop them. How come you all of the sudden don't have time to back up your claims? And please don't tell me you don't have like 10-20 minutes of your life, and a transparent bowl to put up this video. I am 21, I live with my gf, I have friends, family, a work, and I know for sure that I have atleast time to do such. And I even agreed to do your test, but I am not going to bother if you just make more excuses. And to vote, don't make that "uncovered" test on Wednesday, because it proves nothing.

Edited by Blacksabbath