Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dutch MP posts Islam film on web

__Kratos__

Dutch right-wing politician Geert Wilders has posted a controversial film critical of Islam's holy book, the Koran, on the internet.

The opening scenes show a copy of the Koran, followed by footage of the attacks on the US on 11 September 2001.

The 17-minute film was posted on video-sharing website LiveLeak.

Its planned release had sparked angry protests in Muslim countries. The Dutch government has distanced itself from the views of 44-year-old Mr Wilders.

The film is called "Fitna", a Koranic term sometimes translated as "strife".

Dutch broadcasters have declined to show the production by the Freedom Party (PVV) leader, who lives under police protection because of earlier death threats.

'Spiteful'

Graphic images from the bomb attacks on London in July 2005 and Madrid in March 2004 are shown.

Pictures of a woman being stoned, scenes from a beheading and images of the Dutch director Theo van Gogh, who was murdered by a radical Islamist in 2004, are also included.

And pictures appearing to show Muslim demonstrators holding up placards saying "God bless Hitler" and "Freedom go to hell" also feature.

The film shows a young girl in a headscarf making derogatory comments about Jewish people.

More of the article here: Link

------------------------------------------------------

From the words and mouths of Islam to Fitna. A fine film indeed as I just finished watching it, it showed the brutality and the blood thrist of the koran and it's results as in body counts and loss of freedoms. From the dead corpses of Madrid and Bali to the Middle East were women were being executed and gays were being hanged to death. It's a must see. :tu:

To note here, I will not post the link to the film here nor should anybody else as it's far too graphic for this forum. If you cannot find the film on your own, feel free to PM me here and I will give you the link.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• ~JuSt*A*MaN~

• ships-cat

• Repoman

I wonder how many will die protesting the movie about the 'religion of peace'???

The muslim whines about blasphemy and insulting God..but never actually placing any faith in said God to deal with those horrible evildoers on his own..Of course, only an imam would really know how to deal with such treachery...

I hope the crap hits the fan big time..It's high time that the west and islam has it out...

Edited by Pinky Floyd

I hope the crap hits the fan big time..It's high time that the west and islam has it out...

like rocky and the russian in rocky 5 :lol:

gawd, more problems, but as the film showed kids as young as 3-4 being being brainwashed :wacko:

i remember seeing that ritual where the fathers split their sons heads open and blood pours from their heads in religous studies in school years ago made me sick then and even more now.

the muslims will never evolve sadly :(

I don't see why muslims are angry about this movie. All it does is show verses from the koran and then shows video of muslims carrying out the words in the koran.

Muslims should welcome this video.

But if you happen to not be a muslim..... then, unless you are an overly PC little scab, you should realize we are in a war with a malevolent force every bit as evil as the nazis.

Why has political correctness made it taboo to say that a person that follows a religion that advocates the subjugation or death of anyone that doesn't follow the religion should be neutralized? Either get them to admit that they are hypocrite pu$$ies that won't actually follow their spiritual leaders when they say a jihad is underway and they should kill us OR treat them as the enemy combatents that they are! Their mark as an enemy isn't their uniform (in fact the koran even tells them to lie and hide amongst their ENEMY - ie non-muslims) - it is their religion.

I'm glad I'm in my 40s and will hopefully be dead before all you scabby PC little whiners come face to face with the horror you tacitly supported by whining about the USA's willingness to fight these monsters.

BTW - vid is on LiveLeak.

Watch it and try to wrap your touchy-feely little fuzzy liberal brains around the fact that people want to KILL YOU just because you aren't muslim. Now go hug a tree.

Edited by Repoman

I'm glad I'm in my 40s and will hopefully be dead before all you scabby PC little whiners come face to face with the horror you tacitly supported by whining about the USA's willingness to fight these monsters.

:tu:

So brutal..yet so true..I'm with you all the way!!

Over the next fifty years, America needs to develop energy independence

and terminate any and all relations with most all countries not on the North American Continent. Forever...

And I applaud your .sig

AIRBORNE!

Alright I just finished watching it, not an eye opener, I've known there was f'd up sh** already, but man.... that was graphic..

But I could find things just as bad if not worse from any other religion.

If you're going to take down Islam take down the catholics too.

No one can be really sure how much of a control the extremists have over the religion, its usually only those who live in stable regions or the educated who truly understand the complexities of the koran, because it, just like the bible, was tampered with by men who wanted to push their own adgendas (sp)...

Don't think I have to say more then the filmaker took the SHOCK approach rather then giving any insight, and that the TRUE muslims need to win back their religion and stop radical uneducated Imams from poising the next generation.

Have fun guys.

But I could find things just as bad if not worse from any other religion.
Really? Which other religion's book tells their followers to kill anyone that doesn't convert? Look, I'm not religious. I believe in a creator but not in an afterlife. I believe my gift from my creator is my self awareness and my ability to appreciate happiness. I am telling you this so you understand that I don't have a christian axe to grind. A passage from the old testament telling the jews to take back their promised land is not the same thing as a religious text from the middle ages telling people to kill or subjugate everyone from that moment forward. You may want to expend gratuitous amounts of time trying to convince yourself that there is some sort of moral equivelancy between the 2 but, to do that, you would need to defeat your common sense in the process.

If you're going to take down Islam take down the catholics too.
Would that be because you honestly believe that Catholics are told to enslave or murder anyone that doesn't want to be baptized? Seriously dude - how is it that you see those two religions as being equally barbaric? (And no, I'm not suggesting that you are stupid or have Alzheimers, but I already offerred an example - the "promised lands" - that shows that the violence in Christian religious texts was told in the past tense and does not advocate the killing or subjugation of people going forwards) Please, PLEASE tell me you see the difference (or be willing to admit that you lack the faculties to understand this very basic and obvious difference).

Don't think I have to say more then the filmaker took the SHOCK approach rather then giving any insight
If by "Shock Approach" you mean daring to actually show the world the poison that lies within the pages of the koran then I agree with you.

the TRUE muslims need to win back their religion and stop radical uneducated Imams from poising the next generation.
The "TRUE" muslims would follow the koran. And the koran tells them to kill or enslave the world. If they don't want to follow the koran or if they wish to lie to themselves and reinterpret the koran to match their lifestyle then they have abandoned their religion and should just stop bothering calling themselves muslim.

Just like the christian hypocrites that break the 10 commandments daily and aren't truly, honestly, to the bottom of their soul, penitent. I despise those hypocritical jackals also.

If you want to follow a religion then follow a religion. If you disagree with some of tenets and canon of that religion and have no real intention of following the literature that defines the religion to the very letter then don't be a miserable little hypocrite and claim to be a follower of the religion.

For Christians, it means loving your neighbor, following the 10 commandments and honestly trying with all your heart and soul - even if it means economic destitution - to be a good person.

For muslims it means enslaving or killing everyone that isn't muslim.

Don't believe me? THEN TRY ACTUALLY READING THE ****** KORAN!!!! if you won't even bother doing that then why even open your mouth?

Edited by Tiggs
Please don't try and intentionally avoid the profanity filters

Really? Which other religion's book tells their followers to kill anyone that doesn't convert? Look, I'm not religious. I believe in a creator but not in an afterlife. I believe my gift from my creator is my self awareness and my ability to appreciate happiness. I am telling you this so you understand that I don't have a christian axe to grind. A passage from the old testament telling the jews to take back their promised land is not the same thing as a religious text from the middle ages telling people to kill or subjugate everyone from that moment forward. You may want to expend gratuitous amounts of time trying to convince yourself that there is some sort of moral equivelancy between the 2 but, to do that, you would need to defeat your common sense in the process.

Would that be because you honestly believe that Catholics are told to enslave or murder anyone that doesn't want to be baptized? Seriously dude - how is it that you see those two religions as being equally barbaric? (And no, I'm not suggesting that you are stupid or have Alzheimers, but I already explained that the violence in Christian religious texts was told in the past tense and does not advocate the killing or subjugation of people going forwards) Please, PLEASE tell me you see the difference (or be willing to admit that you lack the faculties to understand this very basic and obvious difference).

I know I'd be hard-pressed to find direct passages but organized religion itself is what promotes hate. Its not the book but the Imams that poision the children. It's the Church not Jesus that spread hate.

If by "Shock Approach" you mean daring to actually show the world the poison that lies within the pages of the koran then I agree with you.

He dosn't explain why a few passages can so easily influence young muslims. Take a look at the state of world affairs, if christians saw their holy sites/land being bombed and taken over they would rise aswell.

The "TRUE" muslims would follow the koran. And the koran tells them to kill or enslave the world. If they don't want to follow the koran or if they wish to lie to themselves and reinterpret the koran to match their lifestyle then they have abandoned their religion and should just stop bothering calling themselves muslim.

Tell that to all the muslims (a majority) that havn't blown themselves up yet. It's only in the middle east, a place that has always been unstable, that you will find relegion to this extreme. (Obviously those of decent who go to other places take these values with them)

Just like the christian hypocrites that break the 10 commandments daily and aren't truly, honestly, to the bottom of their soul, penitent. I despise those hypocritical jackals also.

If you want to follow a religion then follow a religion. If you disagree with some of tenets and canon of that religion and have no real intention of following the literature that defines the religion to the very letter then don't be a miserable little hypocrite and claim to be a follower of the religion.

For Christians, it means loving your neighbor, following the 10 commandments and honestly trying with all your heart and soul - even if it means economic destitution - to be a good person.

For muslims it means enslaving or killing everyone that isn't muslim.

It means submiting to god. God dosn't want us to kill each other. But greedy people do. They twist the minds and souls of people for their own adjendas.(lol can't spell)

Don't believe me? THEN TRY ACTUALLY READING THE ******* KORAN!!!! if you won't even bother doing that then why even open your mouth?

So I assume you are an expert who has studied ALL islamic litreture and history?

And btw I don't appreciate attacks at my intelligence, its very unpleasant.

Edited by Tiggs

Ahem.

I'm aware that this is a very emotive subject. However, please endeavour to avoid ad hominem attacks during discussion.

Thanks in advance,

Tiggs

[Forum Mod Team]

just watched the video, the religion its self, Islam, hasnt been hijacked by fanatics like the liberals want you to believe, the religion is and will always be about global domination spread by violence, the warning signs are plain to see, Islamist nut jobs have declared war on us, even if we like it or not, but people insist on appeasing them in some false hope that with time they'll have a change of attitude and see the error of their ways, but this is never going to happen not when Islam is thriving in the worlds most deprived and poorly educated countries, and its still spreading like wild fire today,

make no mistake about it, this is all going to end in tears,

has Chuchill Said in 1890's

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science – the science against which it had vainly struggled – the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.

and for the people who cant see it or just dont want to believe this is happening, take a test to see just how aware you are,

plus this is a great example of appeasing,

Radical Muslim terrorist released from prison early to ease overcrowding

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml.../nterror128.xml

Edited by stevewinn

I've just watched it.

The movie is very professionaly made. Some of the material is.... horrifying.

But then, what some of these people do and think IS horrifying, and I guess that's what Geert Wilders is trying to point out.

Meow Purr.

I've just watched it.

The movie is very professionaly made. Some of the material is.... horrifying.

But then, what some of these people do and think IS horrifying, and I guess that's what Geert Wilders is trying to point out.

Meow Purr.

My problem is that this "supposedly documentary" film has no independent verification...and based on the xenophobe track record of the author I would take it with a little caution....

My problem is that this "supposedly documentary" film has no independent verification...and based on the xenophobe track record of the author I would take it with a little caution....

I don't believe it was EVER supposed to be a documentary QM. As for verification: the film is a montage of Surah's, TV news footage, footage of various Imams speaking, and newspaper headlines. Not TOO much needs verifying. (notwithstanding the Tinfoils who still beleive that the footage of the aircraft going into the Twin Towers was faked).

Have you not watched it yet ?

Meow Purr.

I don't believe it was EVER supposed to be a documentary QM. As for verification: the film is a montage of Surah's, TV news footage, footage of various Imams speaking, and newspaper headlines. Not TOO much needs verifying. (notwithstanding the Tinfoils who still beleive that the footage of the aircraft going into the Twin Towers was faked).

Have you not watched it yet ?

Meow Purr.

no, and sincerely, I get to see and veto the publication of too many revolting pictures of our less developed Muslim brothers that I don't need to see the film.

Due to death threats from the 'Religion of Peace' butchers, the film has been removed from liveleak. :angry2:

It's a sad day for freedom of speech..The terrorists (read islamic swine) have won again..Instead of debate and modern diplomacy, islam, as usual, resorts to murder or the threat of murder..Primitive beasts..

Every bit-every moment of the film was correct and this only proves it..They are incompatible with western ideals and freedoms.

I hate islam..and all that it is...And I always will.

How long is it going to take before we as freedom loving westerners realize that they are the enemy that is every bit as invasive and evil as the Nazis??

Edited by Pinky Floyd

:cry: First of all, I guess most of you knows already that I'm a Moslem. I've seen the movie (before it was taken off LiveLeak) and it's just made me cry. Not because it's so true, but because it shows you how you can actually do anything to shows your hate and spread it throughout the world. You can literally take footages from anywhere, as long as it looks like Arabs/Islamic people killing other people.

I need to calm myself down for a moment, after reading this topic. And after few years being in this forum and in this area, I can understand why we Moslems will go for any random train bombing. This topic has become really racist, unproportional and it has become a place to kill supports for all the Moslems. And sadly, there's only one or two people that would stand up and support us by providing balanced commentary. I tried to be as peaceful as I can, I believe the word of the Holy Quran, but I don't want to kill anyone. The greatest Jihad is against yourself, so I believe, unless I get myself straight first, then I shouldn't be correcting or fighting others. Yes I feel pity for those less-educated Moslems, but try to understand, most of you live in a wealthy country. You don't have to experience the difficulty of finding waters, food, schools and conventional items. You got internet in almost every house, you got the advanced education facility, you even got spaceship! Think about what they have! Almost nothing! They're already poor people with very low educational background and yet you still drop bombs in them countries, try to ravage their oils and hating them to death. Does that makes you better? I don't think so. I already said that most of you Islam haters are exactly the same as those radical Moslems, you guys are xenophobic. If you guys get to meet each other, you'll kill each other and I might get to watch. It could be fun to watch, NOT!

Once again, I know I'm being very harsh but I can't take it anymore, the pressure is just too heavy with no one to help us carry the weight. I'm terribly sorry for that. But I won't change, I will (try my best) to be as friendly as possible, even if it means I might have to carry the weight myself. Go on, play the game, you be whoever you are, I be the Moslem, we'll play the blame game.

Oh yeah, just one more thing, after you guys log out, try to think what will you do if you were Moslems and you have nothing or nobody to backs you up while the whole world is ready to kill you. That's all and have a nice day, everyone.

I already said that most of you Islam haters are exactly the same as those radical Moslems, you guys are xenophobic

Thankfully thats the first time I've heard you use that term.

You pretty much always remain calm, and I think you do a good job at seeing situations from other peoples view. You don't take ALL attacks on you're religion has a phobia/irrational bigotry.

There are some serious problems and issues people have, many are justified, but most of them are fixable.

Thankfully thats the first time I've heard you use that term.

You pretty much always remain calm, and I think you do a good job at seeing situations from other peoples view. You don't take ALL attacks on you're religion has a phobia/irrational bigotry.

There are some serious problems and issues people have, many are justified, but most of them are fixable.

Thank you, I agree. But all I propose is a simple balanced comment. So, in the defense of Islam (worldwide, please note that I won't defend radical Moslems- althought they're also my brother but wrognfully led), and as well as a balanced comment, here's my tribute:

Fitna Reviewed by Der Spiegel

worldwide, please note that I won't defend radical Moslems- althought they're also my brother but wrognfully led)

You, as a moderate thinking muslim must be the ones to lead the charge.. Every clip in that movie was a direct quote, film clip from either a imam, cleric or radical 'muslim', islamic TV (Saudi), a head of state (Amadinezad) or passage from the koran..Not one clip was from a westerner spouting hate..and not one single moment was fabricated or made up. All of the hate I heard was coming all from their mouths. Every single, stinking, filthy, hateful word. Your 'brothers' did a great but disgusting job themselves..Don't get angry because someone pointed this hateful crap out...

YOU SHOULD BE ANGRY AT YOUR 'BROTHERS'...NOT US... Don't get p***ed just because we finally are...

It is up to you and your real brothers (i.e: moderates) to put a stop to this bloodthirsty, intolerant, head chopping, xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic maniacal madness or it will only get worse..

One day the world will have enough of this crap and the ensuing war will make WWII look like a picnic... Tens, if not hundreds of millions (if you or anyone else could possibly imagine that) will die. It will undoubtedly be the worst day in human history. Imagine a 20 megaton nuke going off over your precious mecca. There will be nothing but glass for as far as the eye could see afterwards..You can forget the Haaj..

Stand up..speak out..or is it too late??? Do it soon, because eventually the backlash will be a bloody, very bright (for an instant at least), 2.3 million degree one..

(or are you too scared of your 'brothers' to do so??)

Edited by Pinky Floyd

So how can you deny the teachings of islam and the terrorist attacks that have taken place by muslims off the teachings off the koran. It is not racist or anything of the nature of point out facts. :rolleyes:

But hey, what do nonbelievers know...

"Verily, the vilest of all creatures in the sight of God are those deaf, those dumb ones who do not use their reason." Surah 8:22

:cry: First of all, I guess most of you knows already that I'm a Moslem. I've seen the movie (before it was taken off LiveLeak) and it's just made me cry. Not because it's so true, but because it shows you how you can actually do anything to shows your hate and spread it throughout the world. You can literally take footages from anywhere, as long as it looks like Arabs/Islamic people killing other people.

I need to calm myself down for a moment, after reading this topic. And after few years being in this forum and in this area, I can understand why we Moslems will go for any random train bombing. This topic has become really racist, unproportional and it has become a place to kill supports for all the Moslems. And sadly, there's only one or two people that would stand up and support us by providing balanced commentary. I tried to be as peaceful as I can, I believe the word of the Holy Quran, but I don't want to kill anyone. The greatest Jihad is against yourself, so I believe, unless I get myself straight first, then I shouldn't be correcting or fighting others. Yes I feel pity for those less-educated Moslems, but try to understand, most of you live in a wealthy country. You don't have to experience the difficulty of finding waters, food, schools and conventional items. You got internet in almost every house, you got the advanced education facility, you even got spaceship! Think about what they have! Almost nothing! They're already poor people with very low educational background and yet you still drop bombs in them countries, try to ravage their oils and hating them to death. Does that makes you better? I don't think so. I already said that most of you Islam haters are exactly the same as those radical Moslems, you guys are xenophobic. If you guys get to meet each other, you'll kill each other and I might get to watch. It could be fun to watch, NOT!

Once again, I know I'm being very harsh but I can't take it anymore, the pressure is just too heavy with no one to help us carry the weight. I'm terribly sorry for that. But I won't change, I will (try my best) to be as friendly as possible, even if it means I might have to carry the weight myself. Go on, play the game, you be whoever you are, I be the Moslem, we'll play the blame game.

Oh yeah, just one more thing, after you guys log out, try to think what will you do if you were Moslems and you have nothing or nobody to backs you up while the whole world is ready to kill you. That's all and have a nice day, everyone.

An elequent appeal Capoeiranger. However, a few points spring to mind.

You state that this forum has become "a place to kill supporters for all the Moslems". Can you give me a single example of where a member of this forum has advocated the death of all Muslims ? Any such statement would surely attract the Wrath of the Guild, and the approbrium of all of the members.

You talk about the West bombing Muslims.... has the West ever bombed Indonesia ? Or Pakistan ? Or India ?

You mention "Poor people with very low educational background".... ever wonder WHY they are in this situation ? Perhaps because a radicalised Islamist education leaves people effectively without skills, other than to recite the Koran and kill people.

I'm guessing you probably attend a Mosque Capoeiranger. Does your Imam ever discuss Islamism (in the sense of the political movement to spread the word by force, and by terror attacks) ? Does he ever preach about the evil of the Madrid or London bombers ? (I ask this in all seriousness, and would value your reply).

Meow Purr.

I will (try my best) to be as friendly as possible, even if it means I might have to carry the weight myself.

We all have our burdens to bear in life. Most of us realize the problem is due to the few radical Imam's personal need for power and control over it's followers, much the same way Western preachers of Christianity use fear mongering, conspiracy theories, and scare tactics to attain power and control over their congregation. Both sides use the same basic strategy. Why? Because unfortunately it works.

But how do you think I feel as an American? I always hear it's America's fault we suffer this or suffer that blah blah blah [cry me a river]. I know you have never said anything like that, but I have seen the propaganda radical muslims distribute on the web. And yes I find it childish and disturbing. They don't need to look beyond their own borders for fault or blame for their own shortcomings. Part of being an adult is taking responsibility for your own actions and situation. I get tired of hearing the blame game and yes it gets me agitated and angry at times. So your not alone as you might think.