Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

proof for psi

krillansavillan

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Papaver

• bleedingelite

• Ufo_Guy

• krillansavillan

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep that's a good one. Another good vid for psi and quigong is john chang.

I smelled a rat as soon as he brought out the aluminium. You can put certain chemicals on aluminium and it will get very hot.

Either he's using a chemical reaction or he is defying the laws of physics. I think he's using known physics, trickery basically.

Do a search on an old magic trick called "Hypno Heat". Apparently magicians used to do the trick with the foil from a cigarette packet or chewing gum wrapper but the chemicals involved are quite poisonous so the trick isn't seen much nowadays.

Edit to add - I've found out the name of the chemical. It is called Bichloride of Mercury.

Edited by Papaver

As for his being able to make himself lighter, why does he not do that on a set of scales? He's obviously got the hang of spreading the weight on his feet very evenly.

I think that's a better proof

He's a good magician. I suppose you think David Copperfield can really fly too?

And whats the need for the table cloth? To hide something perhaps?

I don't know man, it seems pretty legit to me. Maybe it's not. Maybe he's a dirty old man using aluminum chemicals and hidden table cloth stuff or whatever the heck it is you're suggesting. I don't know. It's still pretty neat. And walking on paper is amazing no matter how you're distributing your weight.

ripleys went to great lengths to ensure no tricks, copy and paste it www.youtube.com

Ah yes, two of the great names in reliable scholarship, Ripley's and Youtube.

At least when it was a comic, Ripley's had good graphics.

Edited by eight bits

I don't know man, it seems pretty legit to me. Maybe it's not. Maybe he's a dirty old man using aluminum chemicals and hidden table cloth stuff or whatever the heck it is you're suggesting. I don't know. It's still pretty neat. And walking on paper is amazing no matter how you're distributing your weight.

They are both good magicians is what I am saying.

I'm impressed with them but proof of Psi they are not. Far from it in fact.