Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Drunk, violent, promiscuous...

chemical-licker

Yes there is a real problem with the youth of this country, in my area there is a well known family called the blacks, who are your typical social service scroungers, the whole neighborhood are scared of them.

But on the other hand all the local kids look upto the blacks, like they are local gods, because most of the teens in the area suddenly find that when they get a nod from the blacks, they are suddenly cool, so what we've ended up with in my area is every tom, dick and harry in their teens, is acting like they are one of the blacks..and all the girls try and date the blacks because they command the respect of the rest of the kids, its a vicious circle..

Now as far as i am concerned, the blacks are just white trash, but they groom these kids, in a way that makes them feel special, like one big family.....making the kids feel powerful...

its all very sad

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chemical-licker

• Bill Hill

• TheBloom

• GreyWeather

Good quote.

You know, I don't think good behavior from young people has much to do with reduced jail sentences, etc. What about taking responsibility for the kids BEFORE they get to the lock-em-up stage?

And I agree that this is young people everywhere - at least in suburbia and big cities. Last night on the news from Philly they have a story about three 16-year-olds who set upon a middle aged guy at a train station and beat him to death... just for fun.

If PARENTS (or guardians) were arrested if their children acted out at young ages, youth crime and delinquency would go way down. Force parents to parent right, or take away the option.

pant pant pant...

Over here in the UK, we had a campaign led by Esther Rantzen which wanted parents to stop smacking their children. Once again, all the white hats climbed on board and, once again, the weak-assed politicians caved and gave them everything they wanted.

Back then there were quite a few people who predicted the country would go down this route with its youth. Of course, by then, the politicians had made up there mind and couldn't be seen to back down on policy. So parents found themselves limited to taking away their kids Xbox and Playstation as a punishment. Obviously the kids found this hilarious. Where as, at one time, if they'd stepped out of line bad enough, they lived in dread of Dad coming home cos they knew what was coming and that it wasn't going to be fun. Now, all they had to dread was not being allowed to play the games they'd already completed two days after they got them. Suddenly the kids could do as they pleased and have nothing to fear.

And now, in perfect irony, all those white hats and weak-assed politicians are blaming the parents, the same parents 'they' forced restrictions upon, for not controlling their kids.

And people wonder why I refuse to vote.

Someone on here said about getting rid of all the politicians. Amen brother, amen.

Over here in the UK, we had a campaign led by Esther Rantzen which wanted parents to stop smacking their children. Once again, all the white hats climbed on board and, once again, the weak-assed politicians caved and gave them everything they wanted.

Back then there were quite a few people who predicted the country would go down this route with its youth. Of course, by then, the politicians had made up there mind and couldn't be seen to back down on policy. So parents found themselves limited to taking away their kids Xbox and Playstation as a punishment. Obviously the kids found this hilarious. Where as, at one time, if they'd stepped out of line bad enough, they lived in dread of Dad coming home cos they knew what was coming and that it wasn't going to be fun. Now, all they had to dread was not being allowed to play the games they'd already completed two days after they got them. Suddenly the kids could do as they pleased and have nothing to fear.

And now, in perfect irony, all those white hats and weak-assed politicians are blaming the parents, the same parents 'they' forced restrictions upon, for not controlling their kids.

And people wonder why I refuse to vote.

Someone on here said about getting rid of all the politicians. Amen brother, amen.

Spare the rod spoil the child, as true now as it ever was.

Yes there is a real problem with the youth of this country, in my area there is a well known family called the blacks, who are your typical social service scroungers, the whole neighborhood are scared of them.

But on the other hand all the local kids look upto the blacks, like they are local gods, because most of the teens in the area suddenly find that when they get a nod from the blacks, they are suddenly cool, so what we've ended up with in my area is every tom, dick and harry in their teens, is acting like they are one of the blacks..and all the girls try and date the blacks because they command the respect of the rest of the kids, its a vicious circle..

Now as far as i am concerned, the blacks are just white trash, but they groom these kids, in a way that makes them feel special, like one big family.....making the kids feel powerful...

its all very sad

:clap::clap::clap::clap::nw::nw::nw::nw::nw::nw::tsu::tsu::tsu::tsu: syd is back and his neighbour is mr black.

i think i love you syd boggle :wub::blush:

:tu:

Corporal punishment should be brought back in. The cane, black board duster thingie, the belt.

Its not like the teachers could ever pull it off. Parents would sue; even though the kids are completely out of control and the parents have absolutely no idea how to handle them, the split second the administrators brought out a paddle the keys of the parents cells phones wouldnt be able to dial attorneys fast enough. In the experience I have in the US, maybe 25% of the parents back up the teachers in makings sure the kids stay in line, the rest of the kids have free reign to talk back, skip school, fail, do as they please and the parents dont seem to give a damn. Teachers arent feared anymore, that is long gone, and I dont see it coming back anytime soon. Hell, the kids today would take the paddle away and beat the heck out of the teacher...

I know a lot of people will disagree with me, and I have dealt with 6 year old to teenage foster children who have been through the toughest of the tough times. major emotional problems...I have never had to resort to spankings or anything of the sort; nothing physical. I have been able to deal with things by logical means. I do understand though that in a school setting you do not have the one on one time that a parent child has for discipline, and therefore things are different and showing kids that there are going to be ramifications for their actions needs to occur. A well defined paddle to keep a kid in line isnt going to leave any lasting marks. Otherwise they end up kicking them out of school for a few days...brilliant idea that is. Biggest troublemaker and loser in school causes problems...so we will give him a vacation. that makes sense...

It has to start with the parents at home controlling the kids; stopping being their buddies and starting to be parents again. if you want a buddy join a bowling league...without parents it doesnt matter what the schools do, if it doesnt get supported at home it wont matter one bit.

Good thing about Hoodies is, you can pull their hoods down over their faces, smack em on the head and they go down like a sack of potatoes. :lol:

And that's not an ordinary fact... no, this is a Scientific fact.

Yep, I guess society is becoming more violent...

What can we do? :hmm:

oOOH OOH I know what I'm going to do! :tu:

I'm off to enrole in a philosophy course, sit around and talk about it rationally. :lol:

"Interesting...after you"

"No after you"

"No I insist, after you"

"mmmh Interesting.."

ROLF ...you crack me up :D

''Drunk, violent, promiscuous..'' They forgot ''thick''

Its not like the teachers could ever pull it off. Parents would sue

The point is that the law (and legal precedent) specifically allowed corporal punishment, there was nobody to sue but the law itself.

Having said that, I think corporal punishment is a relic of a barbaric past...but seems to have worked fine. Must be because despite giving us so civilized we are still barbarians.

I've enrolled my son in soccer as an after school activity and I tell people that he might not become the next David Beckham but at least it keeps him off the street......He's only 8 by the way.....Now I believe this more than ever when I read about news stories like these.....Kids need some sort of an outlet for their frustrations and energy, I think sport is a great idea for boys to develop important social skills and self-confidence.....

If they don't have any real purpose or plan for the future, they'll eventually become angry and disillusioned and bored with themselves and life in general....I don't know if sport or any social activity is the answer but it's a good start and even better when they start as young boys before puberty kicks in......

I find it funny. Kids now have never had it so good. No war, No famine, No caning in school, No smacking at home (apart from sad cases), and yet kids still go round claiming they're 'so hard done to'.

Always the victims, always the poor ones, always the innocent.

I was in the shop last night and there was a group of kids about 15/16. They were dressed as what would be considered as 'chavvish'. I walked in, they left me alone, and then I heard them talking to the shop keeper. I was amazed. They were stood around in the shop doing nothing and just chatting and so the shop keeper rightly said 'Can you buy something or get out, please, girls!' and this little mare turned to him and said 'owww **** off will ya!! I'm waiting for me mam!!!' and carried on giving him sh**. Then she went on to her mum about how she was the victim and the mum started giving the shop keeper greif as well. I found this just shocking and expressed that the shop keeper was only obeying the rules of conduct in his shop. He didn't know that the girls were waiting for their mum. They could have politely replied 'I'm just waiting for me mum'....but the girl found it necessary to blindy swear and rant at him.

How can a 15 year old have so much hate and anger in them that they feel it right to cuss at anyone that walks into their space.

It's sad really.

How can a 15 year old have so much hate and anger in them that they feel it right to cuss at anyone that walks into their space.

<_< tv, maybe the mother swears and no one tells her not to, manchester hey, :hmm:

kids just dont get the, NO anymore, they know their powers but one day they will disapear and i will be their waiting B) see

I TOLD YOU SO! PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just smacking you're kids dosn't always work.

I'm part of a large 1stgen/immigrant population (east indian) and well, every kid'll tell ya bout how things are delt with by our dads... It's kinda a thing to brag about, funny really..

Anyways, anyone who lives in the area will tell you that more and more east indian guys will turn to the gang/criminal life, and no amount of ass kicking or punishment (The only time I've heard of someone getting the belt, AND he got sent off to india to have school there for a year, rulers and all) will solve the problem, if anything it will make it worse unless the KIDS THEMSELVES figure out how bad they are f'nin themselves over by going down the road they're headin.

----

Just wanted to add, I have seen gangs of guys in the middle of a fight STOP just to let an old women in a car through... disrespect isn't a problem, most try hard to be respectful... its when they are going at each other with knives, or selling weed out the back of their cars that the principal/police see a need to get involved.

Edited by InHuman

Great, I've got to travel across London now... :hmm:

Here we go, yet again... here we go...

I feel a poem coming on.......(i feel it belong in this thread rather than the writers corner)

Oh England, Oh England, what have you become?

Your fair and green land, over run buy common scum.

Our fair maidens have morphed, from ladies to slappers

Just for the attention, of wannabe rappers

Our boys, from gents, have turned into Hoddies

Only to be defended by liberal do-goodies

Even our language has become sonically weirdie

Cockney accents, now sound more west-indie

In this country im lost, there is no respect

For these reasons be, i remain anti-left

Boggle

Edited by Syd Boggle

LOL Syd- freedom of press can be so controversial!

The entire thing is blown out of proportion. I'm 14 and go to school in Edmonton, one of London's supposedly 'troubled' neighbourhoods. I have not once been mugged, muggings are not at all common, rather it is the media once again trying to sensationalise stories in order to gain prestige for waging "their" war on yobs.

There is a problem, I admit, just not a big a problem as many think.

The entire thing is blown out of proportion. I'm 14 and go to school in Edmonton, one of London's supposedly 'troubled' neighbourhoods. I have not once been mugged, muggings are not at all common, rather it is the media once again trying to sensationalise stories in order to gain prestige for waging "their" war on yobs.

There is a problem, I admit, just not a big a problem as many think.

and i think their fore i am and i know, thanks for trying :tu:

<_< tv, maybe the mother swears and no one tells her not to, manchester hey, :hmm:

kids just dont get the, NO anymore, they know their powers but one day they will disapear and i will be their waiting B) see

I TOLD YOU SO! PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh My Gosh! :lol: That's so true! I was walking through manchester today and a mother was at the bus stop with her child that couldn't have been anymore than 4. As I walked past she shouted at the kid to 'Shut up, or I'll smack your a***!'. The kid replied with something I didn't hear and she said 'stop ****ing swearing!'.

:blink:

Just wanted to add, I have seen gangs of guys in the middle of a fight STOP just to let an old women in a car through... disrespect isn't a problem, most try hard to be respectful... its when they are going at each other with knives, or selling weed out the back of their cars that the principal/police see a need to get involved.

To be honest, I know a lot respect the elder and those not involved in their issues. But they need to start respecting each other as well. It's all very well respecting those that aren't involved but killing someone just cause they 'insulted your mum' or something is stupid in my opinion.

I also find it sad to know that a small pigeon hole of society are giving bad names to those of certain ethnic groups.

Oh for heaven's sake, we can all imagine some poorly-written, ill-informed, not-very-well-disguised racist Little Englander rant as given and dispense with the need for the actual Boggle. That way we can go on to a slightly more intelligent discussion than he would allow.

--Jaylemurph

As usual, Syd has come in a completely predictable manner to save us all from subtlety and imagination:

I feel a poem coming on.......(i feel it belong in this thread rather than the writers corner)

Boggle

--Jaylemurph

Oh My Gosh! :lol: That's so true! I was walking through manchester today and a mother was at the bus stop with her child that couldn't have been anymore than 4. As I walked past she shouted at the kid to 'Shut up, or I'll smack your a***!'. The kid replied with something I didn't hear and she said 'stop ****ing swearing!'.

:blink:

To be honest, I know a lot respect the elder and those not involved in their issues. But they need to start respecting each other as well. It's all very well respecting those that aren't involved but killing someone just cause they 'insulted your mum' or something is stupid in my opinion.

I also find it sad to know that a small pigeon hole of society are giving bad names to those of certain ethnic groups.

your getting there, just remember to keep :tu:

Boggle

utter utter genius :nw::nw:

Mabey the scum was always there?

Hrmmr.

ROFL. I doubt the youth were EVER regarded as gentlemen, remember those devil-worshippin' punks who listen to TEH BEATLES!

You find odd things to complain about/

I still do get it, but I laugh.

Boggle

I loved that board game.

I understand it wasn't ment to be taken seriously, but meh.

As usual, Syd has come in a completely predictable manner to save us all from subtlety and imagination:

--Jaylemurph

Here you go again Jayle, its as if you feel you are my worthy nemesis, your digs at me, are as usual, not creative, and lack any intellectual potency,

Your ability to indistinguishably label anyone who questions Britain's "multi-cultural" society, as "Racist", only highlights your own intolerance of diversity.

Further more, it is my own experience working within my local community (as a volunteer counselor), that i found a very large proportion of immigrants, who held views which were very racist, and dangerously anti women!

Of course who am i to label these people as backward! No, no! ill leave it to people like you to find the appropriate liberal label!.... perhaps we can just call them... An incompatible, Socially challenged minority, who have more rights than your average middle class man....

Edited by Syd Boggle

Further more, it is my own experience working within my local community (as a volunteer counselor), that i found a very large proportion of immigrants, who held views which were very racist, and dangerously anti women!

Right, so the below sentence from your earlier poem is perfectly acceptable though.