Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Drunk, violent, promiscuous...

chemical-licker

thats what i put a couple of posts back, middle classes are the only ones who can afford to buy the black goth set up.

I have seen it when the poor familys try to provide their kids with the goth clothing, very frightening.

Just like how the white man trys to play the black man :lol: i cant do it i will die laughing

"No, no not there... sit over there" :lol:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheBloom

• GreyWeather

• Bill Hill

• chemical-licker

Well after the previous two posts I've realised neither of you are able to discuss this topic without resorting to generalistic, small minded, stereotypical and opinionated views so I will take my leave.

Well after the previous two posts I've realised neither of you are able to discuss this topic without resorting to generalistic, small minded, stereotypical and opinionated views so I will take my leave.

debate was going quite well, i thought <_<

Good thing about Hoodies is, you can pull their hoods down over their faces, smack em on the head and they go down like a sack of potatoes. :lol:

And that's not an ordinary fact... no, this is a Scientific fact.

Yep, I guess society is becoming more violent...

What can we do? :hmm:

Well, nah. We've always been violent, but usually it's for a cause. Not because you're bored and think you're hard for beating up weak/anyone in a group of 10 to 1.

Now, chavs aren't all that stupid, they figured out that numbers matter. Which is why if you pick your revenge on them when you see them alone, they mostly break down and cry. But in a group, they jump on your head. Chav gangs aren't violent, they're murderous primal beings.

oOOH OOH I know what I'm going to do! :tu:

I'm off to enrole in a philosophy course, sit around and talk about it rationally. :lol:

"Interesting...after you"

"No after you"

"No I insist, after you"

"mmmh Interesting.."

"Fancy a cuppa tea my fine fello'?"

"Raise me a biccie and I'll be right there my good man"

"Fancy tea cup may I say"

"...What tea cup."

"This te... Oh ohhhh, ahhhhh you almost got me there."

:lol:

That's like saying ALL Mexicans are lazy or ALL Japanese people are smart.

That's true...

If you say all ***** are stupid..that would be racist.

However, if you said some ****** are stupid, then that's ok and would be entirely acceptable.

Edited by Irish
Removed racist term

"Fancy a cuppa tea my fine fello'?"

"Raise me a biccie and I'll be right there my good man"

"Fancy tea cup may I say"

"...What tea cup."

"This te... Oh ohhhh, ahhhhh you almost got me there."

:lol:

:lol::tu:

I believe you are correct. The working class of the industrialized nations have been in an economic crisis for a long time now and this is all a result of it. The upper class oligarchies have miserably failed their nations in their most basic responsibility in return for their supported and protected wealth and power. They have conducted themselves as if their own homeland and their own people were nothing more than a colony from the past to be used, abused, and exploited.

Precisely - -

I'm going to check with my British counterpart to see what he says, but it seems to me the cover could just as easily have some gang member from Los Angeles.

Last week in Mexico City, punks, goths and emos went at it in a riot. More likely than not, the Time magazine is really describing the youths and deliquents in big cities around the world.

I'm going to check with my British counterpart to see what he says

<_< would this be SIR MR SYD BOGGLE? cause i cant wait til he replies :w00t:

<_< would this be SIR MR SYD BOGGLE? cause i cant wait til he replies :w00t:

Uhh. no. That would be my colleague, a British Professor here at the University.

Alot of youth are angry.

We have alot of things to be angry about.

The problem comes when "parents" don't teach their kids to express their frustrations through legal means (NOT vandilsm, gang life)... since they can't do that the next best option is trying to distract ourselves with drugs,music,ect.

well, these two middle-class non-judgmental Goths, could've done with a bit more 'judging.'

Probably have saved them. Saved her life.

Gang kicked to death girl because she was a goth

extract-

The couple had spent the evening last August at a friend’s house and had engaged a group of youths in friendly conversation.

Yeah, "hey you two! watch out for that gang of wigga/chavs in the park."

"Oh yur... don't be so generalistic, small minded, stereotypical and opinionated!"

"yeah.. sigh whatever..."

Alot of youth are angry.

We have alot of things to be angry about.

I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars.

Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy sh** we don't need.

We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very p***ed off.

Tyler Durden

The Government have lost control, and kids have become untouchable i.e. no one does anything about there bad behaviour and if anyone tries the lefties jump up and down screaming abuse.

We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very p***ed off.

Tyler Durden

The media has had a lot to do with it. They daily proclaim that if you are not a millionaire, rock star, or movie god than you are a total loser whose life is of no importance at all, someone to laugh at, ignore, or just shove out of the way.

Uhh. no. That would be my colleague, a British Professor here at the University.

:unsure2: ermmm sorry.

WHERE IS SYD BOGGLE

well, these two middle-class non-judgmental Goths, could've done with a bit more 'judging.'

Probably have saved them. Saved her life.

Gang kicked to death girl because she was a goth

extract-

Yeah, "hey you two! watch out for that gang of wigga/chavs in the park."

"Oh yur... don't be so generalistic, small minded, stereotypical and opinionated!"

"yeah.. sigh whatever..."

very true, bill hill,

i can tell you whats gone wrong, and why youth crime/disorder is out of control, its simple no deterrent, every form of punishment that worked has been taken away, and replaced with human rights and such, which inturn has given us kids who are Philadelphia lawyers and can have you banged up if you look at them the wrong way,.......and the worst of it is, the authorities side with the a*** wipes,....****ing marvelous.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-n...00252-20675344/

WHERE IS SYD BOGGLE

Oh for heaven's sake, we can all imagine some poorly-written, ill-informed, not-very-well-disguised racist Little Englander rant as given and dispense with the need for the actual Boggle. That way we can go on to a slightly more intelligent discussion than he would allow.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph

I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars.

Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy sh** we don't need.

We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very p***ed off.

Tyler Durden

Good quote.

You know, I don't think good behavior from young people has much to do with reduced jail sentences, etc. What about taking responsibility for the kids BEFORE they get to the lock-em-up stage?

And I agree that this is young people everywhere - at least in suburbia and big cities. Last night on the news from Philly they have a story about three 16-year-olds who set upon a middle aged guy at a train station and beat him to death... just for fun.

If PARENTS (or guardians) were arrested if their children acted out at young ages, youth crime and delinquency would go way down. Force parents to parent right, or take away the option.

pant pant pant...

i can tell you whats gone wrong, and why youth crime/disorder is out of control, its simple no deterrent, every form of punishment that worked has been taken away, and replaced with human rights and such, which inturn has given us kids who are Philadelphia lawyers and can have you banged up if you look at them the wrong way,.......and the worst of it is, the authorities side with the a*** wipes,....****ing marvelous.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-n...00252-20675344/

:tu:

Corporal punishment should be brought back in. The cane, black board duster thingie, the belt.

Until Syd Boggle sets us all straight on this, let me offer a couple of theories:

First, I think it's ridicuous to blame the media for this problem. Remember, the media can only be what we want it to be, and in effect, we create the media -- because the media is a reflection of society -- the media only wants to sell what people want, so they shape their content accroding to what people are voting for with their remote clickers, or in what they choose to buy at the news stand.

To blame the media is an absurd "I'm-a-victim-oriented scapegoating" the big bad media is picking on us and ruining our lives, wah, wah, wah ...

Also, to point at the parents is a rather bland attempt to explain what is going on. If the parents are causing the problem, then what about the parents of the parents, etc.? Everyone thinks there was a magical time in the past when all parents were super upright and moral and level-headed, and so on -- but if this was the case, why did these super parents inflict this scourage of devil children upon the world? Maybe they weren't so perfect, then ... whatever.

To explain the derangement of the youth, and think we can first look to something very basic: Food.

More and more, people are getting away from eating "real food." We know that if someone lives on a steady diet of McDonald's-like fast food, not only physical problems arise, such as obesity and hypertension -- but also depression. But there is probably even more -- eating fake, highly processed food may be unblancing the natural brain chemistry of a whole generation.

There is some proof for this -- there was a recent study done in a British prison in which all of the inmates were put on an extremely healthy, well-balanced diet, and were also given vitament supplements, etc. The result was a 1/3 decrees in all kinds of bad and violent prison behaviors, such as violence, etc. In the U.S. there is something we call "The Twinkie" defense which arose from a case when the mayor of San Fran., I think, went bonkers and shot someone -- his lawyers were able to make the case that all this guy ate was Twinkies and other horrible junk -- which caused him to go nuts.

But when you look at what young people eat these days -- it's largely horrible stuff like frozen foods, heavily processed foods, fast food, food high in salt and preservative -- etc -- I believe this could be driving people to irrational behavior.

Four words: High Fructose Corn Syrup. Did you know it used to be banned in some countries? Not anymore. And we gobble tons of it every year.

But bad food alone is not enough to explain the total problem.

I believe the other part of the problem is the increasingly "unreal" and highly symbolic pseudo-reality that more youth are spending all their time in -- in movies, playing games on computers, living on the Internet, TV -- etc.

This immersion in a all-pervasive symbolic world has removed them from the physical aspects of reality -- and is driving them crazy.

Think about the old days -- everyone was much closer to physical reality -- no TV, Net, Etc. -- they actually touched the earth more when they planted crops, they used their bare hand to touch wood and trees to cut wood for heat -- or they physicaly confronted the depths of a coal mine, and came to really appreciate real sunlight after a long day underground -- they butchered their own animals with their bares hands and felt warm blood and guts next to their skin. They knew that to get food, you had to do some real, dirty work.

All of the above and more kept everyone very close to real world of real feelings, real pain, real joy -- real reality. This literally kept them "GROUNDED." That's because they really touched the ground in a significant way every day.

But today -- very few people have to do real things to keep them oriented in real reality, such as it is. If they want food, they just go get it from the store, and they don't buy real food, like fresh peas and carrots, they buy fake processed food, artifically flavored -- even the flavor of the food they eat is not real, and cannot be found in nature.

This is why movies like "Fight Club" are so popular and iconic -- here is a story about people who are despertate to feel SOMETHING -- ANYTHING -- even if it is brutal physical pain. They want to "WAKE UP"

This is why piercings are also so popular -- kids are literally sticking things into themselves to fend of the numbness they feel from spending too much time in the symbolic world.

In short, the youth are suffering from a kind of very insidious post-modern ennuie which has its root in a psychological environment that is heavily symbolic - not real -- and thus, they're going carzy -- they often turn to drugs to wake up their minds and senses because they are deperate to have a more real psychological experience -- but it's a vicious circle because drugs only increase their alientation from reality, not decrease it.

I could say many pages more, and name some other fundamental problems, but I've gone on long enough.

Tyler Durden

Mr. Durden makes a fine point. Humanity lacks purpose, no great goal has been set and no great goal will be achieved. I recall an anger brewing in me when I was a youth, I rejected the notion that my purpose was to work to get an education, so I could work to make money to buy stuff and then die. I found drugs and alcohol were much more rewarding but then I grew up, got a good job and bought stuff, now I am being thoroughly rewarded watching my kid want stuff and buying it for him :sleepy: I need a smoke....

thats what i put a couple of posts back, middle classes are the only ones who can afford to buy the black goth set up.

:blush: oops sorry, I missed your post...

most goths i have seen come from a middle class upper class back ground so scum they are not, they are simply rebelling saying a **** you to the system and their parents. thats probably why i hate them, just spoilt rich kids doing what they do best BEING BRATS.

Yep, an accurate observation. :D

You did put 'most' not all... it's a valid point.

Now, chavs aren't all that stupid, they figured out that numbers matter. Which is why if you pick your revenge on them when you see them alone, they mostly break down and cry. But in a group, they jump on your head. Chav gangs aren't violent, they're murderous primal beings.

You're right, they have figured out the numbers games. <_<

Or as we say, in this part of town (London) 'Hyenas Vs Lions'

I once saw a guy run from a gang of 40... if they'd have caught him; he would've been dead for sure.

And if the law caught them..which is doubtful in the first place; no doubt the best they could be charged with is, second degree manslaughter...

"I only hit him once, didn't mean to hurt him.."

yeah...x40....