Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Here is the difference between orbs

cpjason

There are no such things as demons...simply a term...

hehe trying to cause an arguement?? :P i actually dont believe in demons but there IS one among us all... President Bush <_<

Edited by Demonic_Damian

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Radian

• New School Percussionist

• NoahJaymes

• Lady Otterwynnd

I wouldn't say that all orb photos are not paranormal. AMF, the ones that interest me the most are the orbs that show up around children..

hehe trying to cause an arguement?? :P i actually dont believe in demons but there IS one among us all... President Bush <_<

I see the horns on Hiliary Clinton's head just as plain as day.. demon to devil in the flesh. :/

I see the horns on Hiliary Clinton's head just as plain as day.. demon to devil in the flesh. :/

yes that too <_< america is in great turmoil right now... if hillary does win but does do good things for the economy, then ill be fine with it. but if there ever starts recruiting for the army after highschool... my mom said were leaving the country. America is turning into Demonland i swear.

yes that too <_< america is in great turmoil right now... if hillary does win but does do good things for the economy, then ill be fine with it. but if there ever starts recruiting for the army after highschool... my mom said were leaving the country. America is turning into Demonland i swear.

Damian, if there's no such thing as demons, then what possesses people (aside from psychic parasites which could be considered demons if you're willing to stretch the definition)? A more accurate term may be "negative entities". If there are people who are evil, surely there would be spirits who are out to harm people too? You can't have light without the dark. Also, when referring to demons, I do not mean the ones that appear in Christian religious teachings who supposedly follow Satan.

Damian, if there's no such thing as demons, then what possesses people (aside from psychic parasites which could be considered demons if you're willing to stretch the definition)? A more accurate term may be "negative entities". If there are people who are evil, surely there would be spirits who are out to harm people too? You can't have light without the dark. Also, when referring to demons, I do not mean the ones that appear in Christian religious teachings who supposedly follow Satan.

you are so silly my dear. a demon to me in one from hell. negative entities arent demons to me ^_^

If you believe in light then of course you will believe in the dark. However, if you don't even believe in the light then obviously there is nothing in the dark :D

I've studied some of the worst most horrifying people that have ever lived.. some can be excused as having mental issues, sure. But, i'll say now, for some of the others.. there is something more sinister going on.. I am convinced there is influence by the demonic. and I'm convinced our only fight against it is our WILL & faith, imo..

I *think* negative entities are human spirits that have stayed around, negative in life as well as in death... demonic is something else.. again, imo. :}

Edited by Shankpin

Guess i'm at a point where I don't trust anything Govt.. or anyone Govt...

If you believe in light then of course you will believe in the dark. However, if you don't even believe in the light then obviously there is nothing in the dark :D

Of course, considering "good" and "bad" are mere constructs of humanity, everything is "grey" in reality.

you are so silly my dear. a demon to me in one from hell. negative entities arent demons to me ^_^

Yeah, but I don't believe in hell, so my definition of "demonic" can stretch beyond those boundaries.

Guess i'm at a point where I don't trust anything Govt.. or anyone Govt...

Exactly....our government is severely corrupt and lies to the public all the time.

I don't believe in hell fire, or that pit of hell ideal myself. I think Hell is separation from God's love * light.. total darkness, a spiritual death.

well said. except i beleive that if you dont believe in the light you are overpowered by the dark :P

But why can't people just be deranged and that be it? Why does there have to be some sort of reason behind it? If there are child prodigies is that because they are influenced by something much greater on the spiritual side? Those who are religious will say yeah...however no, its just a gift that some are born with, some aren't.

Same can be said with the negative side of things. It can stem from many different things growing up as you very well know. Or a person can just get a thrill for doing what it is they do. Sometimes people don't have to have a reason for commiting such hellacious crimes, they just do them. Look at the 16yr old kid in brazil who admitted to killing 12 people the other day. He just doesn't care. He knew what he was doing, but he just didn't care.

The time we start to accept that an outside force influences on what we do, that is the time to really start worrying.

lady o i thought you knew me more than you portray! :P you are a very interesting one ^_^

and i myself have never trusted the govt at all... i believe its a bunch of bull, especially the war in iraq now, all for money and oil.

now as for hell... like shankpin i dont believe its all fire and horrid living, but its a place where you are seperate from god and the light is having trouble reaching you due to your wrongdoings. now demons from hell are those conquered by pure evil, and negative entities i believe is exactly like shankpin portrayed them. IMO!

But why can't people just be deranged and that be it? Why does there have to be some sort of reason behind it? If there are child prodigies is that because they are influenced by something much greater on the spiritual side? Those who are religious will say yeah...however no, its just a gift that some are born with, some aren't.

Same can be said with the negative side of things. It can stem from many different things growing up as you very well know. Or a person can just get a thrill for doing what it is they do. Sometimes people don't have to have a reason for commiting such hellacious crimes, they just do them. Look at the 16yr old kid in brazil who admitted to killing 12 people the other day. He just doesn't care. He knew what he was doing, but he just didn't care.

The time we start to accept that an outside force influences on what we do, that is the time to really start worrying.

very true, well said again. yanno, everythings just so massive that you dont know what to believe in and just take parts here and there what fit to your criteria. well, should we start worrying if mother nature influences us in what we do? weather has a massive impact on how my day is going to be.

lady o i thought you knew me more than you portray! :P you are a very interesting one ^_^

and i myself have never trusted the govt at all... i believe its a bunch of bull, especially the war in iraq now, all for money and oil.

now as for hell... like shankpin i dont believe its all fire and horrid living, but its a place where you are seperate from god and the light is having trouble reaching you due to your wrongdoings. now demons from hell are those conquered by pure evil, and negative entities i believe is exactly like shankpin portrayed them. IMO!

Oh thanks Dami. :rolleyes: And yes, the motives behind the Iraq conflict (it's not a war. We have to declare war, and we never declared war on Iraq, even if everyone says it's a war) are very hazy. It's even been suggested in the movie Zeitgeist that our own government caused 9/11 to happen just so we could go to Iraq and get the oil and profits. XD I know that's your favorite movie ever Dami. I also like your definition of hell better than most peoples'. It's a lot nicer and fairer.

Oh thanks Dami. :rolleyes: And yes, the motives behind the Iraq conflict (it's not a war. We have to declare war, and we never declared war on Iraq, even if everyone says it's a war) are very hazy. It's even been suggested in the movie Zeitgeist that our own government caused 9/11 to happen just so we could go to Iraq and get the oil and profits. XD I know that's your favorite movie ever Dami. I also like your definition of hell better than most peoples'. It's a lot nicer and fairer.

why thank you ^_^ but yes zeitgeist is pretty interesting as well as loose change, both portray how sh**ty our govt is <_< disgusts me... even though i was never an american patriot (even though they are my fav football team xD)

why thank you ^_^ but yes zeitgeist is pretty interesting as well as loose change, both portray how sh**ty our govt is <_< disgusts me... even though i was never an american patriot (even though they are my fav football team xD)

Yeah, but doesn't it say in our Constitution that we can abolish a corrupt government???

Yeah, but doesn't it say in our Constitution that we can abolish a corrupt government???

me and law dont and will never mix ^_^ but if theres something about abolishing a corrupt government i believe we would need majority vote, and you know how those bush supporters and pure republican lovers can be. NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE!

There's a difference between higher I.Q's and a psychopath (anti social disorder), not mentally deranged, but calloused.. cold. A walking machine.

Exactly....our government is severely corrupt and lies to the public all the time.

Have you seen that thread on the other board about Belgium Child's killer/pedophile.. It's unbelievable. and the thing is we (U.S) are just as involved in child sex slaves..

i don't know what this has to do with orbs.. LOL

me and law dont and will never mix ^_^ but if theres something about abolishing a corrupt government i believe we would need majority vote, and you know how those bush supporters and pure republican lovers can be. NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE!

Ah true, but even if we did manage to get majority vote, think of the chaos that would ensue without an established government....

Ah true, but even if we did manage to get majority vote, think of the chaos that would ensue without an established government....

that as well. many factors come into play in everything we do especially here in america. which is why its safer to leave everything as is... i think

Edited by Demonic_Damian