Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another sign for 2012

afterwork

Even The place mat at those chinese resturant you know the ones with the birth years end on 2012.

Just some food for thought

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paranoid Android

• afterwork

• WalkingWithFire

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but I don't think Chinese placemats are predicting the end of the world if that's what you're saying. :)

Placemats in a Chinese Restaurant? Which Chinese Restaurant are you talking about? The last one I went to had plain, non-descript wicker bases to put plates on. Perhaps you mean "the place mats in one Chinese Restaurant you once went to", in which case it's not really a sign at all, but one person's decision to decorate their business in a way that appealed to them? As such, there would seem little point in keeping this open. If you have any other information, perhaps on the origins of these place mats (historicity, artwork and design, religious significance, etc.) then perhaps there is a thread of worthy discussion. If so, please PM me the details and I will consider re-opening the thread. Until then,

~Closed~