Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WWE Question

LucidElement

ok i gotta question.. the story line between WWE and real life..

stephanie mcmahon and triple H are married correct?

the biography said that she publicly announced she was pregnant in 02 or something to regain matramony money...

but then a few years later she had her baby.. and today they are still married and having a kid this year..

so i no WWE is fake.. but is it all fake.. what happens in their is all B.S?

they never were divorced, just because the show said it.. someone explain thanx!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoeyBombs

• NoahJaymes

• ~ MacDDT ~

• angelsheart

ok i gotta question.. the story line between WWE and real life..

stephanie mcmahon and triple H are married correct?

To my understanding, Triple H & Stephanie McMahon are still married B)

the biography said that she publicly announced she was pregnant in 02 or something to regain matramony money...

What Biography? From which website? What's Matramony Money?

but then a few years later she had her baby.. and today they are still married and having a kid this year..

I'm not exactly sure. I don't know much about their personal lives even though Triple H is my favorite Professional Wrestler EVER :D

so i no WWE is fake.. but is it all fake.. what happens in their is all B.S?

Sometimes in the WWE Script, the wrestlers personal lives are put on display. When Edge & Matt Hardy were going at it in the storyline about Lita a few years ago, that was a real storyline that was very, very personal for all three of the individuals involved in it.

Professional Wrestling is scripted but there is much, much more to it then meets the eye. What they do is not easy and I admire them all for what they do! I've been a fan of Professional Wrestling myself since I was nine years old :D

they never were divorced, just because the show said it.. someone explain thanx!

To my knowledge, they have never been divorced B)

Edited by FutureDeludedRockStar

They enevr was divorced

• 2 weeks later...

Triple H and Steph are very much married

Their second kid is on the way

The story goes - that they were storyline married and after working togther they fell in love and wed (with McMahons permission)

As Vince's son in law - Trips has a lot of booking power - hence his current 11-time chamion title - which will no doubt increase so he can beat Flairs current - 16-time champ

Wrestling runs a fine-line between fake and real

kayfabe and shoot as they are respectively known

You can find lots of information about this all over the web

Itneresting stuff too ;)

Storylines mixed with reality. Also, wrestling may be fake, but the pain is real.

People break bones, suffer career ending injuries, DIE.

I am 25 and never miss a show. Women have their soap operas, EVERYONE HAS WRESTLING :D

I like that dude ;)

You could use it with anything...

Religious Folk have Songs of Praise... Everybody has wrestling!

I always hear people whine about wrestling being fake, but I have yet to hear someone say "Your going to see a movie? Don't you know all movies are fake I wouldn't watch a movie they're just acting it's not real"

Double standards are funny ;)

I always hear people whine about wrestling being fake, but I have yet to hear someone say "Your going to see a movie? Don't you know all movies are fake I wouldn't watch a movie they're just acting it's not real"

Double standards are funny ;)

lol the next time someone says that and i'm watching wrestling, i'm going to use that line :lol:

i had no idea that edge and matt were actually going at in real life over lita :o

lol the next time someone says that and i'm watching wrestling, i'm going to use that line :lol:

:tu:

i had no idea that edge and matt were actually going at in real life over lita :o

Can you imagine really hating someones guts then when wrestling them you have to hit them over the head with a chair and try not to injure them? ... I couldn't do it :no:

WWE/ECW LIVE is coming to Australia in June, I brought gold (premium) tickets for my sons & myself. Never been or planned to ever go before but my boys think Batista & Triple H are some kinda of gods lol! so i payed $150 for each for the seats. I better get what i payed for (seating arrangements/viewing wise) or i'm thinking of staring my own spectator royal rumble... :devil:

WWE/ECW LIVE is coming to Australia in June, I brought gold (premium) tickets for my sons & myself. Never been or planned to ever go before but my boys think Batista & Triple H are some kinda of gods lol! so i payed $150 for each for the seats. I better get what i payed for (seating arrangements/viewing wise) or i'm thinking of staring my own spectator royal rumble... :devil:

Hit Vince with a chair for me if you get the chance Rebs! :tu:

:tu:

Can you imagine really hating someones guts then when wrestling them you have to hit them over the head with a chair and try not to injure them? ... I couldn't do it :no:

I am a HUGE...um...HUGE!!! Hardy fan. I have got to hang and talk to Jeff well I was out here in Iraq because I was lucky enough to get to set of the ring and everything well there where here, and I was in Jeffs entrance like 3 times when they showed it life from Iraq this year.

I know about anything you could know about Matt and Jeff...and trust me, That whole thing with Lita was Vary real. Matt broke is contract by talking about the cheating ass hole on his site, to his fans because he has always told his fans about his life, and the WWE almost fired him over it. Rather then doing that they edited there story line to fix things. The reason Lita left is because the WWE would not let sh** go and people would call her a whore and sh** in her personal life. She would be walking her dog down the street and someone would throw something at her and say "**** you whore" and then she would go live on TV and be made to act like one for the WWE Story line. Matt tried to tell his fans that Him and Lita where still close friends and that he forgave her and they should stay out off her personal life, but some people are dumb and do not know anything.

You can't feel sorry for Lita though.

She could've said 'No' to the Live 'sex show' on Raw with Edge (yeah wrasslin is still ridiculous)

Imagine Matt having to watch that

Now Lita may have left but she's gigging reguarly with her band the Luchagores and she'll probably be back some day (Here's me saying PLEASE never come back - I hated your voice and that stupid-ass thong hangin out your jeans)

As for Jeff - here's something for you Jeff marks everywhere - Jeff Hardy's recent suspension is on account of his long-running addiction to methamphetamine (Crystal Meth) and painkillers (Understandable as he's a bump machine).

Jeff has bounced between TNA and WWE gettin fired for his drug abuse, and now he's serving a 60 day suspension.

Surely you'd send him to rehab?

An I mean - send him!

But he'll back - doin meth and then hittin the swanton Bomb

The CraZY world of wrestling ay? ;)