Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Haunting

wizzosis

That one was a true account, regarding Tracy Jones, who was a police officer turned parnormal investigator. She still I believe lectures on the occult. Also John Zaffis is not about to put his reputation on the line for something that was not true, plus he was there to watch it unfold..Good story..JN

yes i remember the name zaffis. was he the demonologer or the exorcist?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Radian

• New School Percussionist

• therion24

A Haunting In Connecticut was a good one, it had some genuinely creepy moments. I also whole-heartedly agree about the parents being a pair of insufferable idiots; if they kept insisting that nothing was going on down there, why didn't they just switch rooms to A) prove it, and B ) let their kids sleep peacefully through the night (obviously they were terrified to be down there). Anyway, according to IMDb, they're apparently coming out with a movie this year. I wonder how that will be?

AHHH.. when I first saw the basement scene and all the old morgue equipment the first thing that shot thru my mind was **********..

You are very perceptive..JN <shudder>

John is the Demonologist who set up the Exorcism and attended as well..He is from CT..JN

John is the Demonologist who set up the Exorcism and attended as well..He is from CT..JN

ahh yes i remember now. Demonology sounds like a great field to be in dunchathink? :lol:

my favorite one was "Legend Trippers" watched it first time yesterday and it scared the living daylight out of me.

I have seen that too. It didnt scare me too much because of the way some of those kids acted, but it was good..

ahh yes i remember now. Demonology sounds like a great field to be in dunchathink? :lol:

Dont I think? Ummm I would rather douse myself with gasoline and light a match LOL..JN :w00t:

Lorraine Warren is a demonologist and medium and she uses her knowledge to help people. I think that is honorable.

I have never seen legend trippers i dont think.

* yes i have.. i wasn't too crazy about it, personally.

Edited by Shankpin

I watch the show. I think the witnesses who are the most convincing are the one's who don't get their faces shown when they are being interviewed on the show. That tells me their not interested in publicity or making a buck off their story.

Dont I think? Ummm I would rather douse myself with gasoline and light a match LOL..JN :w00t:

well yanno as long as you dont put yourself in danger... :lol: well danger is always fun :devil:

One of the Haunting shows featured a lady that was previously seen on a Ghost Hunters show. On GH it was called 'Shadow People' I think. Anyway, on the Haunting show it seemed like her story was greatly embellished.

When seen on GH she had a shadow person that was seen and there were children entities that her daughter called fairies. The daughter would play with them and one night the father was sleeping in her bed because the little girl was sick and was sleeping with the mother and he felt the covers tighten around him and the entity was asking for the little girl.

That was all there was to the GH investigation.

When she appeared on A Haunting, suddenly there were more spirits, they were more menacing, and she supposedly called in a group of Wicans to get rid of them. On the Haunting show there was never any mention of a paranormal team (TAPS) investigating her home.

So I'm wondering myself if those stories aren't just a little embellished for the viewers. Don't get me wrong...I enjoy watching the Haunting shows all the time. Just wondering....

I just got word today that "A Haunting" has been canceled. They will show reruns then poof its gone. I am upset, and hope another network picks it up...JN :angry:

One of the Haunting shows featured a lady that was previously seen on a Ghost Hunters show. On GH it was called 'Shadow People' I think. Anyway, on the Haunting show it seemed like her story was greatly embellished.

When seen on GH she had a shadow person that was seen and there were children entities that her daughter called fairies. The daughter would play with them and one night the father was sleeping in her bed because the little girl was sick and was sleeping with the mother and he felt the covers tighten around him and the entity was asking for the little girl.

That was all there was to the GH investigation.

When she appeared on A Haunting, suddenly there were more spirits, they were more menacing, and she supposedly called in a group of Wicans to get rid of them. On the Haunting show there was never any mention of a paranormal team (TAPS) investigating her home.

So I'm wondering myself if those stories aren't just a little embellished for the viewers. Don't get me wrong...I enjoy watching the Haunting shows all the time. Just wondering....

Hi, I raised this question too, and that is the family from VT..Now Im not sure if TAPS went in first, or A Haunting. In any case, the outcome was totally different on each show, but claims were the same. I think maybe the family wanted lots of attention from the public..ONE team should suffice..JN

I just got word today that "A Haunting" has been canceled. They will show reruns then poof its gone. I am upset, and hope another network picks it up...JN :angry:

Dang that just sucks... get a good show and then that crap.. pfft.

Any reason why it was cancelled? No wonder I haven't seen any new shows for a while. If another network picks them up; please don't let it be the Travel channel. That "other" show (MH) is on that network.

Dang that just sucks... get a good show and then that crap.. pfft.

I know and I was told they didnt know of any other networks wanting to pick it up..Im so mad.. :w00t:

Any reason why it was cancelled? No wonder I haven't seen any new shows for a while. If another network picks them up; please don't let it be the Travel channel. That "other" show (MH) is on that network.

They said they were not given a reason either. I dont care what network picks it up, even Travel Channel. I wish there was a way to write to Discovery and express our thoughts..GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...JN