Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Believers, what psychic abilities do you have

inkblot

Dude, if somebody truly had any abilities on these forums, don't you think that at least one of them would have presented some kind of proof to support his claims????????

I can interpret dreams with an 85% accuracy, I have done so for a mod on here in the past (You want proof nirvanic, tell me about one of your dreams in as much detail as you possibly can). and I can sense when people are coming up from behind mm and where from (this one is hard to prove unless you are right there). I am also an Empath.

oh really? sorry, i didn't know, i believe you, actually i'm really interested, should i pm you if i wanted to ask about a dream i had?

as a reply to nirvanic and as an answer to the original poster's question.

My friend is clairvoyant/claircognizant, and we've recorded on youtube his results that he has accomplished on an online zener card test.

here are the links. If anyone doesn't understand the significance or meaning of Zener card results and the test itself, please read the explanation when you view the vid....that is, if you wish to view it :)

have a nice day.

Edited by Espiritu Varma

I have the ability to materialize cheese at will. B)

I have the ability to materialize cheese at will. B)

good sir, i too wish to learn to properly materialize cheese :) lol. no seriously are you making fun of the dream interpretation thing, or the clairvoyance thing?

I did not intend for this to be a debate.

when i am speaking with someone thier spirit guide sometimes shows up and brings up purtainate subjects and sometimes they are keenly interested and find resolution to their troubles without ever knowing i am clairavoyant . i can see , hear , and speak with spirits regularly . sometimes i learn much from them and othertimes it ends up being a search and rescue kind of situation to where they haven't had anyone to talk to for some time . there have been a few occations to where i help them unlock their own mystery and they can then move on . a very cool gift to have really ... at a time years ago when this gift was unmanageable lights would turn off and on , the tv channel would change etc. etc. all in the effort for spirits to get my attention . i was scared outta my whits , i thought i was being harrassed . once i seen what a true gift can do i understood why they wouldn't leave me alone . i'm just a regular guy though , i'm a local truck driver , i don't talk about my gift publicly . but almost without fail if i'm introdused to someone it's because somebody they know has passed on and they need closeur . of course my family knows , we just don't talk about it i suppose to not let pride slip in ... it's an honor really because most people never have an expieriance , some have one or two , but to have thousands at will is a blessing indeed . i think it might be interesting to note as well i can elaborate on whatever subject a preacher is preaching about , kinda like that kid in the classroom who can help correct the teacher . i've been sortof a prodijy on spiritual truths as long as i can remember . but i think the key is to stay humble , it comes from god , it all is simply the truth and if you love the truth it will find you

good sir, i too wish to learn to properly materialize cheese :) lol. no seriously are you making fun of the dream interpretation thing, or the clairvoyance thing?

No. I just love cheese. :P

I have no empirical evidence to back up my claims, but I will say that I have long believed that I have a heightened empathic sense. Beyond that (and as I said even that really) I don't know.

Apparently I randomly know what people will way moments before they do. It just pops into my head and then they say it.

oh really? sorry, i didn't know, i believe you, actually i'm really interested, should i pm you if i wanted to ask about a dream i had?

If you would like to do that I am willing. Give me a few days though before expecting a reply. I would say maybe 72-96 hours as I am already going to interpret one of sensetive typings. I take a few days when I can so I can get it as accurate as possible. If you do decide to PM one to me, do it in as much detail as possible. Thanx.

The Sky Fixer

My friend and I have some weird twin thing going on lol. His birthday is the day before mine, we're not related in anyway and as soon as we met each other we knew what the other was thinking, how they were feeling, what they were doing. It freaks some people out when we're sitting together because all our actions are mirrored lol. We just find it funny. I wouldn't say thats an ability though but I suppose some people think that friends who can do that from the first time they meet is. I wonder if we'd known each other before.

I can make weak psi balls, i've APed twice, I have ESP (and slight RV with that) and i am a little bit empath. And everyone knows i can't prove these things, so you're just going to have to take my word for it.

Angel x

• 1 month later...

i don't know if half of these are considered anything psychic, but i can read vibes alot, and i know its stupid, but i can sort of get my dog to do things without making any motions or sounds. i can also sort of move things a little, just barely.

I can make food magically travel through my body.I don't know if it counts though.

Anything that passes through my head...thoughts, dreams, ideas, visions and hallucinations, will happen in the future in a random dimension, including our own. This is what I use to explain the coincidences that are in my introduction in the off-topic threads.

So yes, maybe I dreaming about my town being massacred has affected some alternate dimension perhaps?

And since I've had that dream multiple times, maybe dimensions...what if I dream of it again, and again, the risk of it striking our dimension is higher. (Note that each dimension includes an entire multiverse, so it may have happened on another planet in our dimension already.)

I can do a lot of different things but they're kind of small and I would like help developing them. If anyone would like to help I'd be grateful. But what I can mainly do is bend spoons a tiny bit, heal people's muscle pains and or headaches for short periods of time, sort of control fire, sometimes know what's going to happen before it actually does(not like actually seeing the future, just knowing), empathy, and some others.

I also have the ability to fart! EGAD! I must be special!

I am an empath (by some I've been termed Indigo)

I am not just an empath that feels the emotions of anger, sadness, joy ect, but the events/memories of that person to show why they feel that way

I see auras (anyone can) scanning, healing techinques, premonitions, some telepathy...because of feeling the emotions

My belief is that emotions are the basis for practically everything from the way we see to hear things

I also feel vibrations/frequences which again I believe are associated with me being able to see colors because each frequency has a different color like UV rays.

Sometimes I can even 'x-ray' people like the girl I told had a brain tumor or recently the other female I saw at the chiroprator and I made a remark that I saw her neck was off on the left, the Dr. asked how I knew I said I saw her skeleton...sometimes my mind 'x-ray's the body. I do not think it is odd, because being a studier of animals I know that doliphins can also do this and know the exact density of a fish as well.

I do some remote view and other things like that, most of this stuff ties in all together...so it's more like one big blob. ha-ha ya that's some of the things, again lots of people can do this I think it's actually very common

I have "abilities" per se but I find it highly uncomfortable to term them "psychic" or "kinetic" - perhaps because of all the tripe that runs around these days. Mainly I work with the three elements I feel an affinity with. They are like 'friends' or perhaps an extension/reflection of oneself.

I want to see which abilities are most common, that's all.

for 32 years i have done the following... thank you by the way for your true interest

i can see spirit guides

i can see what people truly look like on the other side

i can go to the other side only to certain parts (meditate and talk to teachers)

i can talk to passed over loved ones (yours more than mine)

i am a medium for spirit guides and passed over loved ones (only people i know) wont do anyone else

i have dreams (this one i don't do as often as the others) they are dreams of others saying goodbye right before they leave and they normally pass within a day or two..

(this one i can do without except for my teenagers.. ) I can read others minds.. try not to do this one at all.. peoples thoughts are theirs not mine..

i have moved things but again try not to at all.. only did this when i was younger, not at all now

my favorite.. i can make my dog do anything just by seeing it in my mind and she does it... she is truly the greatest dog in the world... part of our family!!!!

i think that's pretty much it... now the real secret is... you can do it to.. all of the above.. and i truly do mean that.. we all can.. if we just try.. meditate... just remember GOD gave you these gifts so always use them

for the good of others..

again thank you for your true interest.

In short, I can read pictures. At least that's what I'm verifying at this moment. I have just started to do this.

So if you like to help me developing my abilities, I will be very grateful!

Missing persons;

Send me a picture of the person. Just the picture! No other information at all! Just state it considers a missing person! I will usually get some information, not much though! I will submit this information and if it turns out to be correct and/or possible i'll try to get more.

Readings:

A picture. Just notify me if it considers a reading and we'll see what i get!

I won't do this online! Only via e-mail!

Trust me i'll respectful but to the point. :tu:

Greetings to all of you!