Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Believers, what psychic abilities do you have

inkblot

Empathic, intuitive, occasional visions, dream premonitions and speaking with the departed are just a few of the abilities I have. I have had these abilities since I was a child, go ahead and joke about it but think about what it feels like for kids who have these abilities, it is a nightmare when no one else around you understands what is going on. You begin to think you are crazy because everything you say is true yet people think you are possessed. So, you become quiet and withdrawn so that no one will pay attention to you.

Instead of laughing about it you should read up on it more and try to understand how it effects people. Then maybe this world could come together and be a better place. I am sorry but this really makes me upset when people finally open up about their experiences only to have others make them feel like idiots to shut themselves off again! These sites are meant to help people not scare them away!

Luv & Light

Dreamie

• Like 1

I am sorry about my last post here, I had read only a few of the posts and well I got upset because so many people think that this is all a joke when it is not. Please accept my apology.

Sincerely,

With Luv & Light

Dreamie

I am the master of Chocokenisis,the reason why America and Canada's population are so obese. McDonalds is INNOCENT!

Edit: Control of Chocolate

Edited by Energia

I can make my hands move using only my mind, legs too...

I can predict world's socio-political events using historical and dialectical materialism, really...

• 2 weeks later...

this is just sad. we cant have a mature discussion on something?

this is just sad. we cant have a mature discussion?

this is just sad. we cant have a mature discussion on something?

this is just sad. we cant have a mature discussion?

oops, my computer screwed up :(

High level astral projection. Seeing and Hearing Ghosts/Demons/Angels while in my body. currently working with Telekinesis with results.

Unsure if this has any relation to this post but ill post it anyway

Unusually natural control of Conjured and Summoned deities

Ability to heal lesser pains, still training with it.

Edited by Nathanial Fujibayashi

i can do empathy, i just now reized a couple mounths ago what it was, and its helped me out alot :)

thats about it lol

Empathy is a gift for me, I'm good at it. Just realized it a year ago.

now the real secret is... you can do it to.. all of the above.. and i truly do mean that.. we all can.. if we just try.. meditate... just remember GOD gave you these gifts so always use them

for the good of others..

Thumbs up!!! ***Applause****

Sensing where people have died (often) & sometimes having a sense of how they have died - it catches you TOTALLY off guard

Knowing who I can trust or not , within seconds (I think I can read facial cues-that other people can't pick up ? my theory). Nothing psychic there

Dreaming of people before I actually meet them

dreaming ,hearing some music pieces before they were ever released (still waiting on one)

sensing danger alot quicker than others

I end up with alot of problems if i don't follow my instincts

I used to make animals fear me ,dogs, cats without making eye contact/movements or sounds>just thoughts. I don't do this anymore and i dropped the negativity/dark within me .I think certain thoughts make your body change chemistry & then you produce a smell that makes them fearful ? Just a theory. Animals are very sensitive and can sense/or smell? alot more than we do.

I want a scientific explanation-which I'm sure there will be some day-still waiting.

I'm a rationalist and these experiences really irk me.

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

I want to see which abilities are most common, that's all.

Well... most widely accepted ability would be that I have seen and talked to my brother...who passed away from cancer. And he's told me things, watch my wife, the grandkids will be fine, she had a bad day...ect...

These may not be considered psychic...but I consider them that way... astral travel, seeing things in astral form, dreaming things before they happen (used to do it a lot more as a kid then I do now), healing with my hands...

I'm not exactly sure what I have going for me, but I've always had kind of strange experiences. I know I've had several dreams that have later came true (including predicting the relative date of my aunt's baby) and I get intuitive feelings. I don't "see" these future events, I just feel it or think it.

I also seem to hear things that other people don't hear. I'm not really sure what to call this. It's not thoughts in my head, I actually hear these sounds/voices/etc. Usually it's muffled voices, that sound like they're coming from a television.

I don't know if I would call these psychic abilities, but they are definitely strange.

I do not consider myself a psychic...but I do appear to have some abilities. :huh:

I have had many dreams that predict the future quite well... For instance I once dreamed that my cat was sick and about to die. I just knew it when I saw him in my dream, because I could see a weird glow of colours on his head. The next day he was wounded on his head, I took him to the vet...but he died a couple of days later from a headtrauma. :cry:

I had many dreams like it, of both animals and people. Suffice to say, I aint glad when I get a dream like this.

When I was little I could tell my mom and dad ten minutes beforehand when someone was comming to visit. It scared the crap out of them and I never missed. It can't do that anymore...for now. Although I am still very intuitive. That always comes in handy. ^_^

Edited by Shao Khan

Eveyone has the ability to be Psychic.. just some a born natural and others need to work harder to open themselves up.

Creators Blessings

Little Wolf

Visit My Website

I do not consider myself a psychic...but I do appear to have some abilities. :huh:

I have had many dreams that predict the future quite well... For instance I once dreamed that my cat was sick and about to die. I just knew it when I saw him in my dream, because I could see a weird glow of colours on his head. The next day he was wounded on his head, I took him to the vet...but he died a couple of days later from a headtrauma. :cry:

I had many dreams like it, of both animals and people. Suffice to say, I aint glad when I get a dream like this.

When I was little I could tell my mom and dad ten minutes beforehand when someone was comming to visit. It scared the crap out of them and I never missed. It can't do that anymore...for now. Although I am still very intuitive. That always comes in handy. ^_^

Im sorry you lost your kitty.... :(

Eveyone has the ability to be Psychic.. just some a born natural and others need to work harder to open themselves up.

Creators Blessings

Little Wolf

Visit My Website

Yes, I believe that is true... Some have things happen and dont recognize the clues or put two and two together....

It takes it happening many,many,many times before they do...It just knowing how to pay attention and how to turn it on.

Its in all of us to one extent or another...some better at it, and some not at all....

Blessings to you both :rolleyes:

Dude, if somebody truly had any abilities on these forums, don't you think that at least one of them would have presented some kind of proof to support his claims????????

Not necessarily. The folks who are the real McCoy have plenty of reasons NOT to advertise the fact.

I'm totally a new person AND no one knows me, but I am an empath of sorts and clairvoyant. I've tried many times for AP but I'm just too darn impatient.

I can read tarot cards, and one reading I did for a friend was realy relevant about what had happened to her earlier in her life and aparently came true...

• 2 weeks later...

I think its called EMPATHY...or EMPATHIC MIMICRY....something like that,the reason i joined this site was to find out more :P

I can sense,manipulate the emotions and feelings of others...

I can take on their persona-skills,abilities,traits,feelings,fears,dreams,memories and stuff....

it was REALLY hard to mannage at first,until about 3-4 years ago i was almost kicked out of school for "mimicking" the school bully...but sinse ive learned to harness my gifts and now i use them ALL the time:P

ANY INFORMATION/QUESTIONS REGARDING MY ABILITIES PLEASE CONTACT ME A.S.A.P

Thumbs up!!! ***Applause****

Thanks... glad to see you agree.. i love your name by the way...

LIGHT.... yeah... can't get enough..

luvngranny...

Not necessarily. The folks who are the real McCoy have plenty of reasons NOT to advertise the fact.

BS usual excuse. :no:

I am empathic - I get feelings from people both good and bad - I am learning how to protect myself because it can be no fun being the spongue of the group. Especially being in stress - it's really hard.

I do get a psychic flash from time to time. Doesn't much add up to piddly squat. Take today. I got in my car to go to work, and said to myself, "This car is not going to start". Sure enough, didn't start. It worked fine yesterday, all day long. No I didn't leave the door cracked open or anything on, just dead battery. But I predicted it, moments before! I feel like Tom Hanks in that movie where he was marooned on the desert isle when he made fire. (Stands up, dances around, screamed) "I Knew It Wouldn't Start!!!!! I...Knew!!!! " :tu:

BS usual excuse. :no:

it's people like you that WE laugh at... we know something you don't know...

the difference is... is that if you asked us to teach you how, we would inspite of the rudeness you have shown us!!!!

because people who have a special gift knows that our main goal is to teach others.. NEVER put them down..

if you need help i mean really feel lost.. say if someone you loved passed.... who would be the first people you would come

running too.. so please don't burn those bridges before you ever reach them..

I hope you NEVER loose a loved one but if you do.. I'll be here to help you!!! along with everyone else on here that offers ourselves to your ridicule daily...

with all my love, luvnkind