Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Believers, what psychic abilities do you have

inkblot

Believer here, I have no abilities outside the normal human limit. (deja vu of stuff that hasn't happened yet, minor empathy, etc.) Although I can finish most sentences of anybody in my family. Friends to. Although I think thats just a Personality similarity.

But I am figuring out a way to learn it. I'm taking the path to strange abilities by the off-road of science/religion mix. Just wanted to say hi, and congratulate those on their powers. See on the forums, trying to help all I can.

Edited by Lumen

1st post

For about 2 years now i can predict future events without meaning it, about once a day, at first a thought it was just coincidence, but it just kept happening. For example, today i woke up and was thinking about names(not sure why), then thought of a few years ago when i found out about Mohammad being the most popular name in the world, several hours later today my mate sent me a link of "The Stupid Test" with one of the questions being "What is the most populr name in the world" with Mohammad being he answer. I remember about 6 months ago i was watching a movie at about 1am with my cousins, it was boring and i told them that it sucked and i wanted something to happen so they could stop watching it and we could do something else, at that moment the power went out. I told my sister and she believes me cause ive told her a few things without meaning its happened. My dad also does the same thing as me. He was talking to his brother and said "Steve Irwins time will come soon", it did 2 days later.

Just my 2cents :tu:

it's people like you that WE laugh at... we know something you don't know...

the difference is... is that if you asked us to teach you how, we would inspite of the rudeness you have shown us!!!!

because people who have a special gift knows that our main goal is to teach others.. NEVER put them down..

if you need help i mean really feel lost.. say if someone you loved passed.... who would be the first people you would come

running too.. so please don't burn those bridges before you ever reach them..

I hope you NEVER loose a loved one but if you do.. I'll be here to help you!!! along with everyone else on here that offers ourselves to your ridicule daily...

with all my love, luvnkind

Yes. How to fool yourself.

Special gifts that never show results.

I would never come running to a supposed psychic. I might go to a friend or counselor to talk.

Sorry, but I don't believe you have any ability.

okay, you two are having WAAY too much fun flaming each other. Hate to be a prick, but it is against forum rules to continuously go at each other. No flaming, no bashing, no anger please. Plus your getting a bit off-topic, we are seeing who believes they have an ability, not whether others believe it.

• Like 1

okay, you two are having WAAY too much fun flaming each other. Hate to be a prick, but it is against forum rules to continuously go at each other. No flaming, no bashing, no anger please. Plus your getting a bit off-topic, we are seeing who believes they have an ability, not whether others believe it.

I agree with this completely... I appoligize for my post.. however when i posted my gifts a few pages over I made sure that I said how much I appreciated the true interest... I'm sure everyone agrees that it's really nice to have someone want to know what you can do with out wanting to pick fun or call names... this person has made this comment on several other posts where people have been trying to help.. the only comment that he seems to make is the "BS story" he has posted this to some very kind people who have been putting them selves on the line... and I find it very unkind!!!!

I feel that if he thinks this is all.. BS... then he should do one of two things stop coming here and bashing people or.. listen with an open mind and ask questions or make comments that do not put people down or make them feel unworthy of telling their story..

I don't mind if they don't believe.. that's perfectly okay.. I respect the fact that he or she knows what they believe.. I'm sure that there are thousands of people who have the ability now that at one point in time they also didn't believe..

All i ask is that he NOT bash others for what they know to be true to them.. we are not calling him names or being rude to him.. we just ask for the same...

luvnkind

I agree with this completely... I appoligize for my post.. however when i posted my gifts a few pages over I made sure that I said how much I appreciated the true interest... I'm sure everyone agrees that it's really nice to have someone want to know what you can do with out wanting to pick fun or call names... this person has made this comment on several other posts where people have been trying to help.. the only comment that he seems to make is the "BS story" he has posted this to some very kind people who have been putting them selves on the line... and I find it very unkind!!!!

I feel that if he thinks this is all.. BS... then he should do one of two things stop coming here and bashing people or.. listen with an open mind and ask questions or make comments that do not put people down or make them feel unworthy of telling their story..

I don't mind if they don't believe.. that's perfectly okay.. I respect the fact that he or she knows what they believe.. I'm sure that there are thousands of people who have the ability now that at one point in time they also didn't believe..

All i ask is that he NOT bash others for what they know to be true to them.. we are not calling him names or being rude to him.. we just ask for the same...

luvnkind

:tsu:

This is so nice of you..... You right. If someone doesnt beleive, and doesnt want to learn from others experiences here, then they are in the wrong site. Go else where....

There is no excuse for being rude, condensending and down right mean to others...

There is enough of that Shi* in the world as it is.....

Opinions are one thing, but dont bash some one over their beleifs or statements.....

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

:tsu:

This is so nice of you..... You right. If someone doesnt beleive, and doesnt want to learn from others experiences here, then they are in the wrong site. Go else where....

There is no excuse for being rude, condensending and down right mean to others...

There is enough of that Shi* in the world as it is.....

Opinions are one thing, but dont bash some one over their beleifs or statements.....

Thank you... I'm glad I'm not the only one looking for a place that is kind and loving and doesn't name call... thats it I'm starting a new group we are now going to be called... "The Freaky Nice People Society" hahahaa...

you know i did email this guy personaly and appoligize for bashing him on here... and i do want everyone else to know that my rudness was just as uncalled for as his... we do not Laugh at the unbelievers... hel* were to busy wondering if we're crazy ourselves to think of how others see us... lol... you have to admit there are times that i know everyone of us including myself sits around and says things like HOLY DUNG... I can hear and see dead people...

If I ever had a normal life where I didn't see spirits... I would probebly be one of those people ... saying things like "DUDE... GO SEE A DOCTOR" ... LOL.. but if i ever did have one of those days it was before i was four.. cause i cant remember a time i didn't... but you know love to all in the world... who cares how others believe as long as we know what "WE" believe... and that comment goes to believers and unbelievers of everything!!!!

AMAN... preach on girlfriend... sorry being my own cheer section... :) :)

k.. love to all..

PS... I really do appoligize again and again for being RUDE... i was like a walking contradiction... saying "I'm never rude to people" then I bash him over the head with a RUDE stick... you know what... i'm burning that stick as we speak... (lesson learned... I got it)

Thanks... glad to see you agree.. i love your name by the way...

LIGHT.... yeah... can't get enough..

luvngranny...

Thank You kindly luvinkind....

The truth is the Light and it leads the way....

I have always has great insight about issues, in knowing what the "right thing" to do was....Its called Intuition....

My Fathers mother was gifted and had visions when she was a child, but nothing I knew of while she was older in life....

However, in the past few years things have increased for me as my spirituality and closeness to the Lord has also...my spirituality has grown and IT made me into a beleiver....the more and more my faith gets stronger....and the more things happen to me...good things....

When my Father was dying I spoke to him and told him that it was never too late to dedicate himself to the Lord, and give himself to the Spirit, and to denounce the Darks if they came for him. Dad was not a spiritual or religious person at all and grew to be a very selfish person....

Well, Dad died a couple days later...It wasnt long before one of my dreams came..... I was with a being I beleive was my Protector or angel, whatever you want to call him.....I never saw his face, but sensed it was Male in nature and Larger than a normal being.....no words were spoken between us, but it was just a "understanding" of the moment at hand....very hard to explain....kind of weird....

A dark entity came after me in the dream... We both beat it off and away it went.... I think it tried to get me because I helped my Dad get to the "right place"....and the darks didnt get him after all....

Ive had another thing where I was thinking of my husbands uncle..we havent seen him in years and had no apparent reason for the thought of him to come to my mind....he built a grandfather clock for us and it hadnt been running for about a month or two...nothing major, just too busy to pull the chains etc, so there it sat not running... I said to hubby one night, that we really got to get it going again... well the next day we got a call he passed that same day the thought of the clock and him came to me.....

many other times I pray about a situation and without delay my answers arrives in one way or another...Ive become more open to recognizing them as what they are, messages, and happen more and more...

Driving down a highway praying about something to myself and seeing a lit cross in someones yard facing the highway... I knew what to do...that was my answer to go with it....

Ive had other dreams from an Aunt, friend, ex boyfriend, pets, neighbors dog I played with...

More and more...

Another I was sitting on my couch, there is a small cross in an epoxy resin base that sits on the TV. Again I was troubled about a situation and thinking about it, kind of praying to myself again...The cross was lit up by sunlight coming in the window somehow....There wasnt anything else at all lit up but the very small area of where the cross was....no streak or large lit area around it at all....which would be apparent of normally light coming in a window...Just that small little area the size of a coffee cup on the cross.

The more I pay attention, the more I have these things happen....

Ive also found a penny on the top shelf of my fridge dated 1919...that was my moms mothers date of birth...

so many things to mention.... so these are a few...hope you enjoyed reading...Oh by the way, NEVER seen dead people or anythng like that other than visits from them in dreams....

I think it happens to more of us then we know. But no one pays attention....That is something we need to learn how to do...God speaks to us everyday. Weve just forgotten how to listen...

I beleive it comes wIth love, openess and the beleif that all is possible with God, the Lord and the Spirit.

Blessings Love and Light....

i got nothin

well i dont think i do

just anger

lol

????? You just confused the old lady... lol...

what don't you got...

and why are you angry???

poor thang...

Thank You kindly luvinkind....

The truth is the Light and it leads the way....

I have always has great insight about issues, in knowing what the "right thing" to do was....Its called Intuition....

My Fathers mother was gifted and had visions when she was a child, but nothing I knew of while she was older in life....

However, in the past few years things have increased for me as my spirituality and closeness to the Lord has also...my spirituality has grown and IT made me into a beleiver....the more and more my faith gets stronger....and the more things happen to me...good things....

When my Father was dying I spoke to him and told him that it was never too late to dedicate himself to the Lord, and give himself to the Spirit, and to denounce the Darks if they came for him. Dad was not a spiritual or religious person at all and grew to be a very selfish person....

Well, Dad died a couple days later...It wasnt long before one of my dreams came..... I was with a being I beleive was my Protector or angel, whatever you want to call him.....I never saw his face, but sensed it was Male in nature and Larger than a normal being.....no words were spoken between us, but it was just a "understanding" of the moment at hand....very hard to explain....kind of weird....

A dark entity came after me in the dream... We both beat it off and away it went.... I think it tried to get me because I helped my Dad get to the "right place"....and the darks didnt get him after all....

Ive had another thing where I was thinking of my husbands uncle..we havent seen him in years and had no apparent reason for the thought of him to come to my mind....he built a grandfather clock for us and it hadnt been running for about a month or two...nothing major, just too busy to pull the chains etc, so there it sat not running... I said to hubby one night, that we really got to get it going again... well the next day we got a call he passed that same day the thought of the clock and him came to me.....

many other times I pray about a situation and without delay my answers arrives in one way or another...Ive become more open to recognizing them as what they are, messages, and happen more and more...

Driving down a highway praying about something to myself and seeing a lit cross in someones yard facing the highway... I knew what to do...that was my answer to go with it....

Ive had other dreams from an Aunt, friend, ex boyfriend, pets, neighbors dog I played with...

More and more...

Another I was sitting on my couch, there is a small cross in an epoxy resin base that sits on the TV. Again I was troubled about a situation and thinking about it, kind of praying to myself again...The cross was lit up by sunlight coming in the window somehow....There wasnt anything else at all lit up but the very small area of where the cross was....no streak or large lit area around it at all....which would be apparent of normally light coming in a window...Just that small little area the size of a coffee cup on the cross.

The more I pay attention, the more I have these things happen....

Ive also found a penny on the top shelf of my fridge dated 1919...that was my moms mothers date of birth...

so many things to mention.... so these are a few...hope you enjoyed reading...Oh by the way, NEVER seen dead people or anythng like that other than visits from them in dreams....

I think it happens to more of us then we know. But no one pays attention....That is something we need to learn how to do...God speaks to us everyday. Weve just forgotten how to listen...

I beleive it comes wIth love, openess and the beleif that all is possible with God, the Lord and the Spirit.

Blessings Love and Light....

That's it!!!! I'm making you my friend... lol...

You know what it sounds like to me you have everything in place... you are exactly right on all aspects... that is exactly how it works..!!!!

Little insight of my own just for you... "You should start teaching others" the more you teach the more you learn...

Oh... i'm trying to comment on everything i marked in my head to comment on and now i can't find where i stored it up there... lol

mmm... i remember!!!! the dark.. you know the one thing i have figured out over the years is that anytime people turn to the "Light" the dark tries to come in and push you out... and the fact that you dream of this ... is GREAT.. that means that GOD is about to USE the tar out of you... !!! this is exactly what happened to me a few years back... keep your eyes and ears open.. and NO...NO...NO... doubting.. remember that.. don't doubt what GOD places in your head.. or heart..

remember also to meditate everyday... i learned this leason the absolute hardest way... because when you don't you allow yourself to let the dark seeeeeppppp in a little more everyday.. you don't notice till it's almost impacted!!! so let the light shine daily..

okay book is complete... love you and i'm going to make you my new friend right now.. luvnkind

That's it!!!! I'm making you my friend... lol...

You know what it sounds like to me you have everything in place... you are exactly right on all aspects... that is exactly how it works..!!!!

Little insight of my own just for you... "You should start teaching others" the more you teach the more you learn...

Oh... i'm trying to comment on everything i marked in my head to comment on and now i can't find where i stored it up there... lol

mmm... i remember!!!! the dark.. you know the one thing i have figured out over the years is that anytime people turn to the "Light" the dark tries to come in and push you out... and the fact that you dream of this ... is GREAT.. that means that GOD is about to USE the tar out of you... !!! this is exactly what happened to me a few years back... keep your eyes and ears open.. and NO...NO...NO... doubting.. remember that.. don't doubt what GOD places in your head.. or heart..

remember also to meditate everyday... i learned this leason the absolute hardest way... because when you don't you allow yourself to let the dark seeeeeppppp in a little more everyday.. you don't notice till it's almost impacted!!! so let the light shine daily..

okay book is complete... love you and i'm going to make you my new friend right now.. luvnkind

You know...it is what it is...

there is no explaining it really... All I can say is Im damn thankful what ever it is....and what little i have.

I know where it comes from, and thats good enough for me!

I ask to be filled with the love and light of God, Lord and spirit... I ask for preotection with the help of the Spirit in my hardest times only...otherwise I dont want to be selfish and "just ask"...unless I need it....

But i do say Thank you everyday for my blessings...all of them! This is something most forget to do....Why would God give anyone another gift if we are not thankful for what we already have...no matter how small...

Blessings to you too my friend....

Good to be in the company of another Light Lover!

P.S. Welcome to UM!

Wow, I think you have you answer. Everybody is empathic...and here is one more. To be empathic is to be in style, I guess.

I believe I am borderline empathic. I say borderline because the "vibes" I get from people and places aren't always strong enough for me to pinpoint what they are about or who they are coming from.

I remember the first time I went to my mother about these "feelings". I was seven and standing in the checkout line at the gorcery store with my older brother. A man, of silver age, was standing in front of us holding a loaf of bread. I remember a feeling coming over me very suddenly. It was like my heart dropped to my feet and I was so sad, and so lonely. I looked at the man and began to cry a little. My brother asked me what I was crying about. I pointed at the man and said "He's all alone." My brother thought I just meant that he was in the store alone, but he went to my mother anyways. She later sat me down and began to ask me questions; how many times did this happen, did I often suddenly feel very sad or very happy in the presence of other people for no reason at all? I answered yes to most and explained to her how it felt; it feels no different than your own emotions, but they come on so suddenly and for no reason you can think of, so most of the time you KNOW they arn't your own. I would relate to being temporarily posessed. My mother had it too, but she didn't have a name for it. She called it "just really strong instincts." and told me to always listen to them.

As I got older, I started doing some research and the closet thing I've come was empathy, though sometimes I want to throw them off as really strong intincts myself because it's not just people's emotions that flow through me. Sometimes their intentions make themselves known just by them opening their mouths. I can touch them, see them, kiss them, but for some reason I never get anything frof their intentions or the kind of people they may be untill they open their mouths and the first word comes out. That word could be "hello", "good day" etc., it dosen't matter what they say, the mintuet they speak I know if they will be a part of my life or not.

When I got into highschool I began messing around with Tarot cards, and they have become my happy medium. Many people don't realize that the Tarot isnt just a tool of divination, but the cards also work on a very personal level and tie into the emotions of the querent. I have used them for years, along with my "instincts" to either read for people to help them get a confusing situation in better light, or to pinpoint where my "vibes" are coming from and why.

Does anyone else's empathy work this way, in levels?

Wow, I think you have you answer. Everybody is empathic...and here is one more. To be empathic is to be in style, I guess.

I believe I am borderline empathic. I say borderline because the "vibes" I get from people and places aren't always strong enough for me to pinpoint what they are about or who they are coming from.

I remember the first time I went to my mother about these "feelings". I was seven and standing in the checkout line at the gorcery store with my older brother. A man, of silver age, was standing in front of us holding a loaf of bread. I remember a feeling coming over me very suddenly. It was like my heart dropped to my feet and I was so sad, and so lonely. I looked at the man and began to cry a little. My brother asked me what I was crying about. I pointed at the man and said "He's all alone." My brother thought I just meant that he was in the store alone, but he went to my mother anyways. She later sat me down and began to ask me questions; how many times did this happen, did I often suddenly feel very sad or very happy in the presence of other people for no reason at all? I answered yes to most and explained to her how it felt; it feels no different than your own emotions, but they come on so suddenly and for no reason you can think of, so most of the time you KNOW they arn't your own. I would relate to being temporarily posessed. My mother had it too, but she didn't have a name for it. She called it "just really strong instincts." and told me to always listen to them.

As I got older, I started doing some research and the closet thing I've come was empathy, though sometimes I want to throw them off as really strong intincts myself because it's not just people's emotions that flow through me. Sometimes their intentions make themselves known just by them opening their mouths. I can touch them, see them, kiss them, but for some reason I never get anything frof their intentions or the kind of people they may be untill they open their mouths and the first word comes out. That word could be "hello", "good day" etc., it dosen't matter what they say, the mintuet they speak I know if they will be a part of my life or not.

When I got into highschool I began messing around with Tarot cards, and they have become my happy medium. Many people don't realize that the Tarot isnt just a tool of divination, but the cards also work on a very personal level and tie into the emotions of the querent. I have used them for years, along with my "instincts" to either read for people to help them get a confusing situation in better light, or to pinpoint where my "vibes" are coming from and why.

yes apple...

what you describe is empathic....

instinct feelings is more intuition based....

but both are "picking up on feelings or vibes"... one of people, other of situations......although I can pretty well tell with people too....and your right... you can pretty much tell if you like someone or if you should run....

However, it is your choice if you like to use the cards...I dont reccomend it.

Blessings

I can use telekinesis to do small things. I practice evryday and show off to my friends and anyone who is skeptical. i don't make videos because it just makes room for people to make up things to try and prove it isnt real. but i do live demonstrations if anyone lives in MD. once i began moving things with a great effort i was able to do it more often with less effort and better results.

"Everyone is empathic"...is to "be in style"

emm no...not everyone is an empath...we can all call ourselves an empath if you want to say oo you can read the little miss suzzy is mad.

I believe that a true empath is a person that cannot only feel the persons emotions, but connected thoughts as well as being able to feel the exact physical pain. That is an empath, not what people going around the streets saying HEYYY I am an empath. Plus, an empath never usually says hey I am an empath because they are the ones picking up on everyone elses ****.

And if everyone was a true empath than people wouldn't complain all the time like they do, now would they :)

I never will/nore have used tarot cards and could care less about them. No it was never a 'level' thing I just saw what people did naturally, I guess that is what my mind naturally focuses in on compared to other people. I just can't stop it nor do I train for it in any way.

Edited by puridalan

"Everyone is empathic"...is to "be in style"

emm no...not everyone is an empath...we can all call ourselves an empath if you want to say oo you can read the little miss suzzy is mad.

I believe that a true empath is a person that cannot only feel the persons emotions, but connected thoughts as well as being able to feel the exact physical pain. That is an empath, not what people going around the streets saying HEYYY I am an empath. Plus, an empath never usually says hey I am an empath because they are the ones picking up on everyone elses ****.

And if everyone was a true empath than people wouldn't complain all the time like they do, now would they :)

I never will/nore have used tarot cards and could care less about them. No it was never a 'level' thing I just saw what people did naturally, I guess that is what my mind naturally focuses in on compared to other people. I just can't stop it nor do I train for it in any way.

Thank you Puridalan for putting that out there. Not EVERYBODY can be an empath. I know i wouldn't want to be one. To many things running through your mind and most of it probably isnt yours.

I can use telekinesis to do small things. I practice evryday and show off to my friends and anyone who is skeptical. i don't make videos because it just makes room for people to make up things to try and prove it isnt real. but i do live demonstrations if anyone lives in MD. once i began moving things with a great effort i was able to do it more often with less effort and better results.

Great... just keep working at it and you'll be moving mountains in no time at all...

you have a great heart..tooo.. don't forget to use it.. as well..

good luck on everything you do..

luvnya,

Great... just keep working at it and you'll be moving mountains in no time at all...

you have a great heart..tooo.. don't forget to use it.. as well..

good luck on everything you do..

luvnya,

luvnya,

Thank you so much for your kind words. i know one day i will finally do it. keep in touch 'cause with all those skeptics and none believers out there it is finally nice to talk to someone who has been where i have been.

Apple, just remember their are people out there who will try and make you feel like what you are feeling isn't the real thing.. just remember they can't feel exactly what you are feeling so the only thing that you need to be concerned with is what you know to be true to you.. NOT to other people..

Never let the negative ones destroy your beliefe in you... and always turn to GOD he will help you master your gift and it sounds like to me you have made it your lifes mission to use your gift for the good of others.. and for this I respect you more..

Keep going and I have to agree tarot cards are kinda scary.. they can bring negative as well as positive.. (not an expert on this at all) but i've heard some pretty scary stuff about them.. but I could be completely wrong.. I always keep an open mind..

love ya, luvnkind

luvnya,

Thank you so much for your kind words. i know one day i will finally do it. keep in touch 'cause with all those skeptics and none believers out there it is finally nice to talk to someone who has been where i have been.

one more thing.. if you are moving things with your energy this is a great thing to have to start the art of healing.. just take your energy and move it someone who is sick or has something wrong with them.. you have a very special gift and there are hundreds of things you can do with it..

heal people, anamils, plants... every living thing..

you can change peoples moods with your positive energy..

remember the art of seeing is the greatest gift.. so see it in your mind and it will be so!!!! (stole that one out of a book) but it's very true..

see what you want in your mind as far as the sickness and then push your energy into it.. and see the sickness leave.. take it to the black hole.. don't keep it.. :)

love ya.. here to help anytime.. i have been through this many times with my kids..

Luvnkind

Apparently I randomly know what people will way moments before they do. It just pops into my head and then they say it.

that happens to me too and i hate when people look at you strang when you say what gana happen it does.

me and my sister and my other sister were play a game and we had dice and i would say the numbers that i would roll and i all ways would land on them then i said there nubers they were roll and i was rite and they look at me weirdly and some time my dreams come ture and i can dream of some place i never been and i would go there next day or the next week i would konw take place. and i can tell when a ghost or spirit is there.

that happens to me too and i hate when people look at you strang when you say what gana happen it does.

me and my sister and my other sister were play a game and we had dice and i would say the numbers that i would roll and i all ways would land on them then i said there nubers they were roll and i was rite and they look at me weirdly and some time my dreams come ture and i can dream of some place i never been and i would go there next day or the next week i would konw take place. and i can tell when a ghost or spirit is there.

Great gifts.. keep working on these.. you have a pretty big path to lead.. and your abilities will help you get there!!!!

it's so nice to see people working their gifts... yeah to all of ya!!! :tu: You Go Darlin!!!!

luvya, luvnkind

Great gifts.. keep working on these.. you have a pretty big path to lead.. and your abilities will help you get there!!!!

it's so nice to see people working their gifts... yeah to all of ya!!! :tu: You Go Darlin!!!!

luvya, luvnkind

oh... one more thing.. don't worry about what others think.. as long as you know what needs to be done and don't let anyone stop you and that goes for everyone..

you know the truth about you and that's all that matters..

use your gifts for good and good you will get!!!!

still luvnya.. me