Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Believers, what psychic abilities do you have

inkblot

i think i have telekenisis but it sorta does it on its own

like when somethings about to hit me it misses when it clearly should of hit me

im trying to control it though

i also think i can see into the future, but only my future.

like the other day i was talking to my friend dom and we were doing this stall for charity and my other friend joe had to go and

do something else so dom says to me "oh joes gone and left us" and i go to him "yea again" and then he says to me "what do you mean again this is the first time he's done it". i only said again beacuse i thought i had this conversation before. it was weird.

Also i woke up yesterday and had a vision, something bad is gonna happen to Sudbury :(

Edited by Theunexplained

i think i have telekenisis but it sorta does it on its own

like when somethings about to hit me it misses when it clearly should of hit me

im trying to control it though

i also think i can see into the future, but only my future.

like the other day i was talking to my friend dom and we were doing this stall for charity and my other friend joe had to go and

do something else so dom says to me "oh joes gone and left us" and i go to him "yea again" and then he says to me "what do you mean again this is the first time he's done it". i only said again beacuse i thought i had this conversation before. it was weird.

Also i woke up yesterday and had a vision, something bad is gonna happen to Sudbury :(

what happened in your vision about sudbury :o

Thank you Puridalan for putting that out there. Not EVERYBODY can be an empath. I know i wouldn't want to be one. To many things running through your mind and most of it probably isnt yours.

Yes, it's very hard at times, because a lot of times you don't have a real 'identity' of yourselves. I went to a psychologist (not for being crazy ha-ha) but to learn and clarify more things about myself. When I started talking, I never ever talked about myself always either memories when I was younger, other people or the only thing I would talk about is my emotions. Only basically the emotions that came because of other people. I didn't realize how much I didn't have an 'identity' about myself till he actually brought it up saying, tell me more about you. I did know a lot about me, but even when I did it just wasn't all me...I was just a receptor in most aspects. It can be odd sometimes when you just don't feel like you have a true identity. I mean sure we can all name oo I am loving and caring, funny, outgoing, negative at times...but sometimes you need the memories to go with that. And even when I tell other events to people it's always about someone else's reaction usually, it's like you can't help it.

But sometimes not having a 'true' identity comes along with other things in store, I've noticed that some of the more 'instinctive' navy seals are very bright empaths...and they usually never talk about themselves as well, some of it you can tell right away when you see their personality or the way they move. It is intresting to see what fields the majority of this 'type' is in due to the way one naturally does something. Though I am not a navy seal ha-ha, mostly men that are empaths rank that catergory.

Speaking of that men and woman empaths are actually very different in most cases with their personalities. Men are usually far more reserved as an empath, because it is not as accepted in their 'ring'.

Edited by puridalan

Yes, it's very hard at times, because a lot of times you don't have a real 'identity' of yourselves. I went to a psychologist (not for being crazy ha-ha) but to learn and clarify more things about myself. When I started talking, I never ever talked about myself always either memories when I was younger, other people or the only thing I would talk about is my emotions. Only basically the emotions that came because of other people. I didn't realize how much I didn't have an 'identity' about myself till he actually brought it up saying, tell me more about you. I did know a lot about me, but even when I did it just wasn't all me...I was just a receptor in most aspects. It can be odd sometimes when you just don't feel like you have a true identity. I mean sure we can all name oo I am loving and caring, funny, outgoing, negative at times...but sometimes you need the memories to go with that. And even when I tell other events to people it's always about someone else's reaction usually, it's like you can't help it.

But sometimes not having a 'true' identity comes along with other things in store, I've noticed that some of the more 'instinctive' navy seals are very bright empaths...and they usually never talk about themselves as well, some of it you can tell right away when you see their personality or the way they move. It is intresting to see what fields the majority of this 'type' is in due to the way one naturally does something. Though I am not a navy seal ha-ha, mostly men that are empaths rank that catergory.

Speaking of that men and woman empaths are actually very different in most cases with their personalities. Men are usually far more reserved as an empath, because it is not as accepted in their 'ring'.

Hi honey,

Do you think they use their intuition based instncts so that they act instinctivly for what they need to accomplish?

Or feed off the vibe of another as empath...

Your very humble.

Hi honey,

Do you think they use their intuition based instncts so that they act instinctivly for what they need to accomplish?

Or feed off the vibe of another as empath...

Your very humble.

Yes and Yes. Most of them indeed want to help, but to say that you aren't human well that is foolish. "Feeding" is something almost any human does on certain levels in order to know another person/group better, a way of surivival since the dawn of time. To feel secure, not really always economically, but health status.

If you want to pm me feel free to do so.

Yes and Yes. Most of them indeed want to help, but to say that you aren't human well that is foolish. "Feeding" is something almost any human does on certain levels in order to know another person/group better, a way of surivival since the dawn of time. To feel secure, not really always economically, but health status.

If you want to pm me feel free to do so.

Im glad Im not Empath... I only feel sorry for someone because Im a caring person, but thats the extent.... For some who actually tune in on the pain etc and feelings of others, and then to feel it as if their own......it must be very hard for them to deal with everyone bombarding them from all sides....

I think Intuition goes a long ways.... such as youve explained and also just for "getting by in life" as far as whos good and those we should run away from...And certainly in the case of the seals add to the ability to perform such a strenuous job with assistance...

Applause forr them.... their services are appreciated!!!

Blessings

I dont claim to have any psychic abitlities but my wife on the other hand does. She can sense spirits. She can sense when someone close to her is going to die. I've seen this happen on more than once. She can also sense people's true identity. For example, she has told me not to trust certain people and yes, they have turned out to be scum!

I make a mean Vindaloo curry, and I can hold smoke in my lungs for a supernatural amount of time.

Yes, but also remember that being an empath doesn't automatically make you 'nicer'...I don't know why people assume that. Sure I can feel people's pain which makes me obviously have more tolerance but that doesn't mean in any way shape or form I am going to turn into a saint, I can be a b**** like everyone else ha-ha

Yes, but also remember that being an empath doesn't automatically make you 'nicer'...I don't know why people assume that. Sure I can feel people's pain which makes me obviously have more tolerance but that doesn't mean in any way shape or form I am going to turn into a saint, I can be a b**** like everyone else ha-ha

No, thats not what i ment...

Im not empathic... in any way shape or form.....

I just feel sorry for the simple reason that im a nice person thats all...so I feel badly for the person just as any nice regular person should when we hear about someone having a hard time......

Now I also agree with what you said... A total Bitc* can be a empath too , or a Bastar* for that case too...

So just being empathic doesnt guarantee that the person is automatically a good person....

Even though your joking about yourself, I dont think you are.... your humble as I said before...

That I do feel.... :rolleyes:

First off I'm not a skeptic, I do believe some abilities that have being said do have some degree of merit to them. However with that said I think alot of your abilities are overexaturated a bit. Please don't get all defensive. What I mean by this im sure you do have some of the feelings you describe but I dont think most of what you claim to do with the devine or because your gifted in a special way. I do how ever would like you to answer some questions I have for these abailties. Id like to ask them in this thread because for the most part none of you claim any of the so called -kinesis(which is stupid if you can manuipalte engery then you can manuipalte all engery saying theres only certain engeries one can manuipalte seems a bit ignorant IMO.) but alot of you claim to have perspective abilitlies. When i say that all of your abilities can only be observed through your own perspective. Which makes it next to impossable to prove to most ppls reason of concrete evidence. Now i would more like to hear from the adults claiming these abilities because i was a kid not long ago and though i had amazing abilities aswell but i grew up and learned that most the feelings and sensations i had were because how my perpective of the world and my surrondings was tuned.

Anywho I do wonder how many of you that claimed to have empathy work as a pyhcitrist, socail worker, emiotanal type counseler, or even police officer? These all seem to be fields that empathy would give you a great insight on the work you do. How about you remote viewers, i heard few of you like to mess with friends using it. So why dont you use it to help find lost ppl or even if you couldnt find exact locate youd least be able to se present condiotion of them and give hope to others involved? Seeing and senseing ghost or spirits or even tradegies, I feel isnt anything speial just how your perspective is tuned. Those that claimed to know tradegies might happen why dont you ever act on them for example ive read few ppl sensed the twin towers would go down. Why didnt you tell authorities? Didnt belive you? Why not call a bomb threat to the buildings? Afriad youd get in trouble? Doesnt the saving of lives outway any negtive punsihment you might get? Heck you got the building cleared out, told the cops your story, planes hit the towers, you now have huge proof of your claims and you saved lives. PLease if you could answers these simple questions for me it would be much appreciated. I have more question but this post getting kinda long and dont wanna jack this thread.

P.S. Also ppl that claim to -kinesis do ever think of the negitve thing you might be causeing from changing energies path? Like ppl claim to control wind maybe your to blame for all the natural disasters from creating/shifting the winds path.

First off I'm not a skeptic, I do believe some abilities that have being said do have some degree of merit to them. However with that said I think alot of your abilities are overexaturated a bit. Please don't get all defensive. What I mean by this im sure you do have some of the feelings you describe but I dont think most of what you claim to do with the devine or because your gifted in a special way. I do how ever would like you to answer some questions I have for these abailties. Id like to ask them in this thread because for the most part none of you claim any of the so called -kinesis(which is stupid if you can manuipalte engery then you can manuipalte all engery saying theres only certain engeries one can manuipalte seems a bit ignorant IMO.) but alot of you claim to have perspective abilitlies. When i say that all of your abilities can only be observed through your own perspective. Which makes it next to impossable to prove to most ppls reason of concrete evidence. Now i would more like to hear from the adults claiming these abilities because i was a kid not long ago and though i had amazing abilities aswell but i grew up and learned that most the feelings and sensations i had were because how my perpective of the world and my surrondings was tuned. Anywho I do wonder how many of you that claimed to have empathy work as a pyhcitrist, socail worker, emiotanal type counseler, or even police officer? These all seem to be fields that empathy would give you a great insight on the work you do. How about you remote viewers, i heard few of you like to mess with friends using it. So why dont you use it to help find lost ppl or even if you couldnt find exact locate youd least be able to se present condiotion of them and give hope to others involved? Seeing and senseing ghost or spirits or even tradegies, I feel isnt anything speial just how your perspective is tuned. Those that claimed to know tradegies might happen why dont you ever act on them for example ive read few ppl sensed the twin towers would go down. Why didnt you tell authorities? Didnt belive you? Why not call a bomb threat to the buildings? Afriad youd get in trouble? Doesnt the saving of lives outway any negtive punsihment you might get? Heck you got the building cleared out, told the cops your story, planes hit the towers, you now have huge proof of your claims and you saved lives. PLease if you could answers these simple questions for me it would be much appreciated. I have more question but this post getting kinda long and dont wanna jack this thread. P.S. Also ppl that claim to -kinesis do ever think of the negitve thing you might be causeing from changing energies path? Like ppl claim to control wind maybe your to blame for all the natural disasters from creating/shifting the winds path.

Actually I am using my empathy for when I get into the medical field because I'll have an upper hand on whats wrong with the person, merely to see the whole picture. It's not some divine gift it's using what you are good at and making it something worth while, not tossing it to the side. I've already told my empathy to a family member and to a pyschololgist who doesn't find it odd and I've even shown him what I do. It's just being really observant that's all

As for storm controllers a bit over done in my opinion, nature controls itself...you can control parts but not everything

Actually I am using my empathy for when I get into the medical field because I'll have an upper hand on whats wrong with the person, merely to see the whole picture. It's not some divine gift it's using what you are good at and making it something worth while, not tossing it to the side. I've already told my empathy to a family member and to a pyschololgist who doesn't find it odd and I've even shown him what I do. It's just being really observant that's all

As for storm controllers a bit over done in my opinion, nature controls itself...you can control parts but not everything

Exactly most abilities i feel have merit are a perspective its all how you observe the energies your brain is recieving. Im also happy to hear you will be applying this ability you have howned to a good field. Many times have i wished the doctor could just feel my illment so they could better treatment you cant always explain how your feeling. The reason i mention the divine or special gifts cause i hear it used alot. Even in this topic some have mentioned god gave them there gift to use for good. Thank you for your response I really hope others will chme also.

I want to see which abilities are most common, that's all.

well i can see, sense, and hear spirts. i can talk to them like im talking to a regular person or in my head. i jus started to see sertin things before they happen but now its like only like 15 seconds before it happeneds.

I believe I have Ultimatekinesis, the ability to control God with my mind. Looks like I win this superpower discussion.

I believe I have Ultimatekinesis, the ability to control God with my mind. Looks like I win this superpower discussion.

Yeah to bad it wont effect atheist

Yeah to bad it wont effect atheist

Sounds like you are mocking me

Edited by ShadowsAndDust

No not mocking just pointing out a flaw in your amazingly powerful ability.

You forgot to add real - amazingly powerful and real ability.

I can make other people feel cold or hot

or tell what they are feeling just by looking at them...

I can feel abstract emotions such as joy happiness anger fear

I can sometimes feel what other people feel...and I wouldn't really call myself psychic, because I'm still kind of figuring it all out, but I'll sometimes have dreams about weird things, I try not to tell people to much stuff I just try and tell them what they need to know and I try as much as possible to help them. I don't think god would have given this to me if it wasn't to help people.

Your so right how could i forgot the most important part. Im so ashamed of my forgetfulness :cry:

I can feel abstract emotions such as joy happiness anger fear

I can do that too, their face is a good way to tell.

:rolleyes:

Teenagers with abilities. Why don't you prove it and becoem rich and famous? Don't like that. How about prove it to better mankind? Don't like that either. How about prove it for the heck of it? Come one. Hmm.

:rolleyes:

Teenagers with abilities. Why don't you prove it and becoem rich and famous? Don't like that. How about prove it to better mankind? Don't like that either. How about prove it for the heck of it? Come one. Hmm.

:rofl: Maybe you might not picked it up but he was being sarcastic.