Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Miracles OF Islam ! ! !

Life_Rulezz

so- if all the pictures are true, is the face on mars allah's self portrait? :o

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ozi

• churchanddestroy

• MID

• Life_Rulezz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This doesnt really prove anything...the same thing happens for other religions...

UM... I'm not sure what to say about all of this..

Wait.. SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM! :rofl:

Sorry this post SO had it coming!

Edited by norwood1026

Well if insignia on animals is any sign of who god is, I think Dale Earnhardt might be pulling into the lead:

post-2832-1207091838_thumb.jpg

linked-image

A Rock in Sajdah Position

linked-image

Are you sure it's not a position from the Kama Sutra???

fullywired

Maybe, if the rear end was a little higher and the rock had an impatient expression on it's face........ :innocent:

*slaps her wrist*

Naughty...naughty.....Mum..... :lol:

why? just..why? completely unprovoked insult there, u shud be ashamed.

Why should I be ashamed I didn't say anything that wasn't true.

There are lots of Islamics who do cut the heads off of people they consider infidels.

Edited by AtheistGod

Maybe, if the rear end was a little higher and the rock had an impatient expression on it's face........ :innocent:

*slaps her wrist*

Naughty...naughty.....Mum..... :lol:

OMG!!! :lol::rofl:

and there is also such things as coincidences, people see what they wanna see...not whats really there.

and there is also such things as coincidences, people see what they wanna see...not whats really there.

Yes, like seeing a man bowing to Mecca as a 'miracle' when in actuality its just a tree.

Or seeing the virgin Mary on a piece of toast when in actuality... its just toast.

Why should I be ashamed I didn't say anything that wasn't true.

There are lots of Islamics who do cut the heads off of people they consider infidels.

Only in your imagination.

Yes, like seeing a man bowing to Mecca as a 'miracle' when in actuality its just a tree.

Or seeing the virgin Mary on a piece of toast when in actuality... its just toast.

Well you see islam and the quran tells us that, everything in creation is in submission to the will of allah and worship him, rocks, trees, the earth, everything. So when we see a rock, looking like a man in prostration we know its a rock in constant worship to allah and in submission, like the tree, which looks human, bowing in a worship position and facing exactly towards mekkah.

Indeed. People can see a banana in a pile of apples... I usually ignore this kind of bunk. Its on the same level as people who find the Virgin Mary on their French Toast

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i do agree, some stuff can be seen in such away. I normally tend to be skeptical about it too, even as a muslim.

Nonsense. No such thing ever occurred with Neil Armstrong...including his alleged conversion to Islam after Apollo 11. I have no idea where such a nonsensical rumor got started, but it did...and Muslims hounded Neil about it for some time...he heard no such call to prayer, and never questioned it of course...because it never happened.

Amazing stuff.

Like i said, it has not been verified if its the case or not, but since the moon landing, Niel has said very little.

The tree is merely bent. It happens in nature.

It does, but looking like human, who worships five times aday and use that stance in worship and face mekkah, just like the tree.

No, there are not. The fact that not all will see or feel them is support for what it actually is, and which has been stated...paredolia.

thats ur opinion. there are plenty of other things which show the name of allah, which is more than coincedence.

For example i heard, and read, that Sumita Williams, the half indian lady who went in to space recently as an astronuat, has allegedly converted to islam, this has not been verified publicly, but here basis for convertion was taking satelite pictures of the earth, but there was something wrong, the picures showed the earth and its cities in relative darkness, apart from two spots on the earth which were shining light like stars, Medina and Mecca. Its also alleged that neil armstrong heard the muslim call of pray, when he went on the moon, because when he came back, he heard the same thing in Turkey and thats when he questioned it, because he heard the same in space, and allah tells us the call of pray travels through the heavens.

http://www.rediff.com/news/2007/jul/21sunita.htm

i dont know about Neil Armstrong converting to islam but i am sure if sunita williams converted to islam it would have made headlines in india and in her fathers native state of gujarat.

Sunita Williams now eyes travel to Mars

Having created a new record of stay in space by a woman, Indian-American astronaut Sunita Williams now has set her eyes on the Red Planet.

Williams, who returned to earth on June 22 after spending 195 days at the International Space Station [images], said she would

love to fly to Mars [images], if not the moon.

"I would love to go to Mars ... just because it is a different planet," she told mediapersons in India through a videoconference from Houston.

Asked to choose between moon and Mars as her next destination, she said she would also love to go to the moon,

but Mars would be 'different'.

Williams said her long stay in space would definitely help her face the rigours of the long journey to Mars.

She also thanked people across India, particularly from her native state of Gujarat, who prayed for her safe return to

earth.

Williams fondly recalled taking a copy of Bhagvad Gita and an idol of Lord Ganesha along with her to the space

station and took tense moments in her stride. "I knew Ganesha was looking after me," she said.

She said she will be visiting Hyderabad in September for the International Astronautical Congress after which she will visit her relatives in Gujarat and Delhi.

Like i said i heard and read it somewhere, and i also said it has not been verfied. Therefore here is the link. Its prob untrue.

Link

I suppose Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and Khalid Sheikh who beheaded Daniel Pearl are just figments of our imagination then.

Same for Paul Marshal Johnson, who was beheaded by Islamic Terrorists on June 18, 2004, Nicholas Berg whose body was found on May 8, 2004, of course brutally beheaded. How about Eugene Armstrong, who was beheaded on September 20, 2004, or Kenneth Bigley who was beheaded on October 7, 2004. Let us not forget Margaret Hassan, who was shot, had her arms severed and her throat slit, or Kim Sun-il who was beheaded. Or Shosei Koda, who was beheaded on November 3, 2004.

But of course, those are all figments of our imagination. <_<

Its a shame that you trivialize those deaths, Ozi.

Well you see islam and the quran tells us that, everything in creation is in submission to the will of allah and worship him, rocks, trees, the earth, everything. So when we see a rock, looking like a man in prostration we know its a rock in constant worship to allah and in submission, like the tree, which looks human, bowing in a worship position and facing exactly towards mekkah.

Its unfortunate that while on one side you claim that certain things are "only in your imagination", but then assert that inanimate objects, such as rocks, are specifically in their position such that they might worship Allah.

The rock and the tree and all of those things are NOT the work of "God". They are subject to natural forces, such as erosion. So if anything, the rock is "worshiping" its "God": The tidal forces of the ocean and erosion.

I, for one, do not wish to be turned into a tree, as that poor man was in Sydney. Maybe he was being punished by God for thinking Muhammad was a great prophet and that Jesus was not the son of God.

Really cause I've seen the tapes and read the reports from the middle east... Most recently a Canadian in Saudi Arabia was sentenced to beheading via sword for violating religious law.

Like i said, it has not been verified if its the case or not, but since the moon landing, Niel has said very little.

It certainly has not been verified, but it has been denied, by the Department of State and by Neil Armstrong himself:

Today, as there are still inquiries about this (!) (35 years this has been going on), there is a form letter sent out stating the following:

"The reports of his conversion to Islam and of his hearing the adhan on the Moon and elsewhere are all untrue."

And in Neil's own words, he explains:

"I have found that many organizations claim me as a member, for which I am not a member, and alot of different families--Armstrong families and others--make connections, many of which don't exist. So many people identify with the success of Apollo. The claim about my becoming a Muslim is just an extreme version of people inevitably telling me they know somebody whom I might know."

Neil speaks a great deal, and has done so for decades....

The tree is merely bent. It happens in nature.

It does, but looking like human, who worships five times aday and use that stance in worship and face mekkah, just like the tree.

Looks like doesn't mean is. This is confirmation of paredolia.

No, there are not. The fact that not all will see or feel them is support for what it actually is, and which has been stated...paredolia.

thats ur opinion. there are plenty of other things which show the name of allah, which is more than coincedence.

Again, illustrative proof of the phenomenon...

Now...

AthiestGod said....

And you said:

Are you kidding me?

Let's refer to churchanddestroy's post, shall we?

I suppose Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and Khalid Sheikh who beheaded Daniel Pearl are just figments of our imagination then.

Same for Paul Marshal Johnson, who was beheaded by Islamic Terrorists on June 18, 2004, Nicholas Berg whose body was found on May 8, 2004, of course brutally beheaded. How about Eugene Armstrong, who was beheaded on September 20, 2004, or Kenneth Bigley who was beheaded on October 7, 2004. Let us not forget Margaret Hassan, who was shot, had her arms severed and her throat slit, or Kim Sun-il who was beheaded. Or Shosei Koda, who was beheaded on November 3, 2004.

Our imagination?

Again...are you kidding me?

Perhaps you deny what many people actually saw? Daniel Pearl screaming for mercy as they hacked his head off???

...this unconscionable and cowardly action carried out by men (if you could call them that) who had to cover their faces and hide behind the mask of their god, ALLAH!?

...and all the others illustrated above?

Let me ask you a question.

It's been a question on the minds of many for a long time, and has seemed to have disappeared of recent date.

What is this reticence of mainstream Islam, supposedly adhering to a religion of benevolence and righteousness, to stand unifioed AGAINST THIS HORRID EXTREMIST IDIOCY? Why is there not a massive mainstream Muslim outcry against this? That is incredibly curious.

Is it that you're actually afraid of these wackos...or is it perhaps that you're so blinded by dogma and this illusion of purity or whatever in hell it is that you simply deny it's happening...which is what you seem to be doing with your "Only in your imagination" comment???

A fringe faction of Islam is permitted to kill thousands of defenseless people, to brutally murder individuals while hiding their identities, all in the cause of Jihad and Allah, and the supposedly peace loving majority of this religion doesn't stand up in unified fashion and denounce this madness...or, as seems to be the case with you, denies it's happening???

Explain that.

Let us be real; specifically, there are murderers, thieves, pedophiles, terrorists, etc. in all the "great" religions of the world.

Dude, your into the great Alibi Championship for real.

Yes, a lot going on, and you're not there. That's great. You support Allah.

When someone asks you about this, don't get test. If you're in trouble don't ask for help.

Just ask for your Koran, where Allah is not Ali. OK, there you go...

But of course, those are all figments of our imagination. <_<

Its a shame that you trivialize those deaths, Ozi.

These are all fignments of your imagination, you know why. Your refering to terrorist groups, kidnapping and beheading western soldiers, spies or anything for that matter. You then tarnish the whole of islam and muslim based on the action of a few terrorists who by the way are fighting yours and the UK forces, in an illegal war, over imaginary WMD's. Its war what do you expect, do i need to bring up the civilised manner of american soldiers in abu ghariab, or anywhere in iraq, do we need to go in to the killing of hundreds of innocent people in afghanistan and iraq at the hands of our troops and missiles. do I really need to go in to that. Its a shame you stand by those poor poeple who got beheaded, and easily forget the thousands killed by american troop, as missiles dont pick their targets, even if their laser guided, you always seem to miss and have plenty of collateral. In those instances those deaths of muslims, blow to pieces, occupied in their own lands, living like refugees in a country which was once prosperous, and now humiliated on daily basis at check points, muslim women searched by male american soldiers etc. get in perspective mate, its a shame on you, that you compare the beheadings of kidnapped westerners, by terrorists and forget the thousands killed in the name of alleged democracy and freedom, by our troops.

Its unfortunate that while on one side you claim that certain things are "only in your imagination", but then assert that inanimate objects, such as rocks, are specifically in their position such that they might worship Allah.

The rock and the tree and all of those things are NOT the work of "God". They are subject to natural forces, such as erosion. So if anything, the rock is "worshiping" its "God": The tidal forces of the ocean and erosion.

The rock if anything, is serving its purpose, its affected by nature, who god has power over, and all objects whether inanimate or not worship allah. That rock is in prostration, whether its a result of erosion is not of any matter, its position and shape, clearly show it in prostration.

It certainly has not been verified, but it has been denied, by the Department of State and by Neil Armstrong himself:

Today, as there are still inquiries about this (!) (35 years this has been going on), there is a form letter sent out stating the following:

"The reports of his conversion to Islam and of his hearing the adhan on the Moon and elsewhere are all untrue."

And in Neil's own words, he explains:

"I have found that many organizations claim me as a member, for which I am not a member, and alot of different families--Armstrong families and others--make connections, many of which don't exist. So many people identify with the success of Apollo. The claim about my becoming a Muslim is just an extreme version of people inevitably telling me they know somebody whom I might know."

Neil speaks a great deal, and has done so for decades....

Looks like doesn't mean is. This is confirmation of paredolia.

Again, illustrative proof of the phenomenon...

WEll like i said about neil armstrong, its not verified, its never been and neil did say very little on the matter, although after our discourse i did do some research and it seems he cleared this misconception. Im glad, because personally i dont believe man has been to the moon. Its make not difference to me at all.

Now...

AthiestGod said....

And you said:

Are you kidding me?

Let's refer to churchanddestroy's post, shall we?

Our imagination?

Again...are you kidding me?

Perhaps you deny what many people actually saw? Daniel Pearl screaming for mercy as they hacked his head off???

...this unconscionable and cowardly action carried out by men (if you could call them that) who had to cover their faces and hide behind the mask of their god, ALLAH!?

...and all the others illustrated above?

Let me ask you a question.

It's been a question on the minds of many for a long time, and has seemed to have disappeared of recent date.

What is this reticence of mainstream Islam, supposedly adhering to a religion of benevolence and righteousness, to stand unifioed AGAINST THIS HORRID EXTREMIST IDIOCY? Why is there not a massive mainstream Muslim outcry against this? That is incredibly curious.

Is it that you're actually afraid of these wackos...or is it perhaps that you're so blinded by dogma and this illusion of purity or whatever in hell it is that you simply deny it's happening...which is what you seem to be doing with your "Only in your imagination" comment???

A fringe faction of Islam is permitted to kill thousands of defenseless people, to brutally murder individuals while hiding their identities, all in the cause of Jihad and Allah, and the supposedly peace loving majority of this religion doesn't stand up in unified fashion and denounce this madness...or, as seems to be the case with you, denies it's happening???

Explain that.

Easy, they are called terrorists by you, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. As for what my mate Church and destroy said, has been answered and that answer stands here too.

Now to your point, what muslim should do denounce the extremists, i totally agree and they should work together to get of rid of the threat. So what do you do, well you feed the fire with fuel, by starting an illegal war, produce hate inciting cartoons, war objectives for oil, money and power, but allegedly went in for WMD's, when they could not find any of those, they decided to do a regime change. Still an illegal war, as a result thousands have died, been tortured, raped, arrested for no reason, and still in prison for simply being muslim. How many of you stood up together in collective outcry to say, NO! This is not who were are, we are peace loving christians, aethiest, etc etc, who dont want an illegal war, bomb thousands of innocent people, destroy a whole country, or the poorest nation of earth (afghanistan) for one man. You are joke, hyppocrites, when yone of you are hurt as a result of terrorist action, against the state which is illegally occupying them, you cry, OMG, How barbaric, how nasty!, but seem to forget the cowardry nature and indiscriminate action by our troops, who drop bombs on countries, and bombs cannot telll, who is a kid, who is a women, who is innocent etc. You claim muslim countries dont denoucnce what terrorists do, when they kill innocent poeple, i have no problem with them killing soldiers or military personnel, but i do have a problem with them killing innocent poeple using suicide bombs, many muslims nations have denounced it, you could not fight your alleged war on terror, without pakistan, OMG, thats a muslim country standing side by side, is it doing it because it wants or has to is another question, i reckon if it decided not to, it would have been sent back tothe stone ages, thats what america is best at, bombing the sh** out of weaker nations etc. I mean they had to put on sanctions of iraq, to weaken it, and destory it from within, to make sure when it does invade over some fairy tale reason, that there would not be much resistance, as the sanction will have destroyed the infrastructure and the army. what is going to satify poeple like you is, if only muslim picked up arms and killed their fellow muslim in these illegally occupied lands, and then maybe you would satisfied, although this is happening.

Daniel Pearl was unlucky, just like the thousands of iraqi children who died as a result of econmic sanctions before and saddam, and now die because of insurgence, wanting to get rid of the occupying forces, and the cowardly action of armies, to fight from distance and drop bombs from the skies, really brave. When they get their men, well actually even if they dont, they dont really need an excuse to torture, mame, rape, abuse, captives for fun. dont hear much denouncing of such action, or the illegal war, or the cowardly bombs being dropped etc. Get it in to perspective, its war, both sides, will do things out of order, the question really is, should have our troops invaded a country illegally, and has it made you feel any safer.

I could go on, but i guess you get the point. As for beheading in saudi, for breaking the law, well if you commit murder in america you stand teh chance of having the death penalty, what does that teach you, dont kill in america, if you dont like it, dont go there. Like singapore, has the death penalty for drug smuggling, what do you do, if you wanna smuggle drugs there, you run the risk of being killed by the state for breaking the law, in the same way, you break the law ofthe land in Saudi, you have death penalty. Simple.

Any you not exactly sticking to the topic of the thread here are you.................

Edited by Ozi

Please investigate and learn to use the quote feature properly.

It makes for a much more coherent continuity in replies.

WEll like i said about neil armstrong, its not verified, its never been and neil did say very little on the matter, although after our discourse i did do some research and it seems he cleared this misconception. Im glad, because personally i dont believe man has been to the moon. Its make not difference to me at all.

Yes, he did clear it. However, I fail to see why your glad in reference to the skewed notion that you don't believe man has been to the Moon. It doesn't make any sense.

Easy, they are called terrorists by you, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter

That's your explanation? Calling terrorists freedom fighters?

You have got to be kidding.

You're implying a defense of these tactics, and even a support for them....

So what do you do, well you feed the fire with fuel, by starting an illegal war, produce hate inciting cartoons, war objectives for oil, money and power, but allegedly went in for WMD's, when they could not find any of those, they decided to do a regime change. Still an illegal war, as a result thousands have died, been tortured, raped, arrested for no reason, and still in prison for simply being muslim.

bull...absolute dung.

You claim muslim countries dont denoucnce what terrorists do, when they kill innocent poeple, i have no problem with them killing soldiers or military personnel, but i do have a problem with them killing innocent poeple using suicide bombs, many muslims nations have denounced it, you could not fight your alleged war on terror, without pakistan, OMG, thats a muslim country standing side by side, is it doing it because it wants or has to is another question, i reckon if it decided not to, it would have been sent back tothe stone ages, thats what america is best at, bombing the sh** out of weaker nations etc. I mean they had to put on sanctions of iraq, to weaken it, and destory it from within, to make sure when it does invade over some fairy tale reason, that there would not be much resistance, as the sanction will have destroyed the infrastructure and the army. what is going to satify poeple like you is, if only muslim picked up arms and killed their fellow muslim in these illegally occupied lands, and then maybe you would satisfied, although this is happening.

This is absolutely crazy.

I asked you why the Muslim community fails to stand united and publically denounce this action by terrorists who use their religion as some sort of shield for their actions, and you answer with this bilge?

You have no problem with them killing military personnel and soldiers?

Hint for you: Muslims are picking up arms and killing their fellow Muslims. Where have you been?

Hint number 2: No one is "illegally" occupying any country. The Americans are not occupying Iraq. Iraq is receiving much needed assistance from America. Iraq has been governing themselves for quite some time now. They're not quite where they need to be yet, but they're getting there...

You really ought to learn what "occupation" means.

Daniel Pearl was unlucky, just like the thousands of iraqi children who died as a result of econmic sanctions before and saddam, and now die because of insurgence, wanting to get rid of the occupying forces, and the cowardly action of armies, to fight from distance and drop bombs from the skies, really brave.

Unlucky, eh?

Yes, you could certainly say that...

:wacko:

Anyone who died in Iraq died as the result of Saddham. If economic sanctions hit him...who's fault was that?

HE was responsible for all of it. The Iraqi people seemed to agree, when they hanged him....

The COWARDLY ACTIONS OF ARMIES?

You know what, this is about as skewed a mindset as I've yet seen here.

American troops are UNIFORMED, and patrol in the open. The enemy is not uniformed, not legal combatants, and hide behind their own people, sacrificing them for their clandestine ends. You don't know who the enemy is because THEY HIDE THEMSELVES...like the cowards that they are.

I could go on, but i guess you get the point. As for beheading in saudi, for breaking the law, well if you commit murder in america you stand teh chance of having the death penalty, what does that teach you, dont kill in america, if you dont like it, dont go there. Like singapore, has the death penalty for drug smuggling, what do you do, if you wanna smuggle drugs there, you run the risk of being killed by the state for breaking the law, in the same way, you break the law ofthe land in Saudi, you have death penalty. Simple.

You know, this avoiding an answer to my question seems to have answered it.

You are a Muslim, undoubtedly....perhaps what we might consider a mainstream Muslim. God knows I hope not...but if so, your defense of terrorists, by implying that they're "freedom fighters", and your weak attempts to turn the tables by making all this nonsensical talk about illegal wars and cowardly tactics by uniformed soldiers fighting a cowardly, un-uniformed enemy that hides behind their own people, and by implying that our soldiers rape and torture and pillage...things which haven't occurred, and by pasing off every nasty thing that has happened in the Middle East to the American and Coalition forces...

...and this utter nonsense about relatively minor, albeit stupid and tasteless acts by a few soldiers at Abu Graibh, which incidentally pale in comparison to terrorist acts, and have resulted in people being imprisoned and a Commanding General being dismissed--

gee, I wonder how many of the black masked men who committed truly heainous acts against defenseless civilians are in prison for their illegal and cowardly acts

--points to the distressing answer to my question.

You actually accept this stuff.

You won't condemn it, and you won't stand against it. You're afraid to admit that it is indeed wrong, heinous, and Muslim in origin. You deny it.

If you're representative of Islamic attitudes in general, then we have a much more serious problem than we already have.

This was a pitiful excuse for an answer.

These are all fignments of your imagination, you know why. Your refering to terrorist groups, kidnapping and beheading western soldiers, spies or anything for that matter. You then tarnish the whole of islam and muslim based on the action of a few terrorists who by the way are fighting yours and the UK forces, in an illegal war, over imaginary WMD's. Its war what do you expect, do i need to bring up the civilised manner of american soldiers in abu ghariab, or anywhere in iraq, do we need to go in to the killing of hundreds of innocent people in afghanistan and iraq at the hands of our troops and missiles. do I really need to go in to that. Its a shame you stand by those poor poeple who got beheaded, and easily forget the thousands killed by american troop, as missiles dont pick their targets, even if their laser guided, you always seem to miss and have plenty of collateral. In those instances those deaths of muslims, blow to pieces, occupied in their own lands, living like refugees in a country which was once prosperous, and now humiliated on daily basis at check points, muslim women searched by male american soldiers etc. get in perspective mate, its a shame on you, that you compare the beheadings of kidnapped westerners, by terrorists and forget the thousands killed in the name of alleged democracy and freedom, by our troops.

Ah but Ozi, you're forgetting the fact that these terrorists would scream Allahu Akbar when they killed their prisoner...

As for the end of this debate on terrorism, and as a side note, Ozi I would just like to clarify that if I came across as grouping all Muslims into the "Terrorist" group, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. That certainly wasn't my intention. It would be just as wrong of me to group all Christians into the "Pat Robertson/Fred Phelps" stereotype.

But remember... An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...

Please investigate and learn to use the quote feature properly.

It makes for a much more coherent continuity in replies.

Yes, he did clear it. However, I fail to see why your glad in reference to the skewed notion that you don't believe man has been to the Moon. It doesn't make any sense.

Im glad he did, my post about armstrong was simply saying, that these sort of rumours of celeb conversions etc are esily found, but never verified. Armstrong did clear his position, which is what im glad about. As for the moon landing, personally i dont believe its ever been done, it was a hoax.

That's your explanation? Calling terrorists freedom fighters?

You have got to be kidding.

You're implying a defense of these tactics, and even a support for them....

No your implying that, if you read my post properly, you can tell i dont condone killing of innocent poeple, only military personnel, as should be in a war. Terrorist, no,. I simply said what you call terrorist, is another mans freedom fighter.

bull...absolute dung.

Not half as much your own Dung.

This is absolutely crazy.

LOL.

I asked you why the Muslim community fails to stand united and publically denounce this action by terrorists who use their religion as some sort of shield for their actions, and you answer with this bilge?

You have no problem with them killing military personnel and soldiers?

Hint for you: Muslims are picking up arms and killing their fellow Muslims. Where have you been?

Hint number 2: No one is "illegally" occupying any country. The Americans are not occupying Iraq. Iraq is receiving much needed assistance from America. Iraq has been governing themselves for quite some time now. They're not quite where they need to be yet, but they're getting there...

You really ought to learn what "occupation" means.

Ok, let say i take over your house, put you in your garden in a tent as a refugee. Im not occupying your place, i believe you need my assistance, while you receive my assistance, i will rape your wife and daughters, torture you for fun, if i can get any vital info out of you, and drop bombs on your house. At the end of it you may wanna call the police to say i am illegally occupying your house, you would be right, thats exactly what your doing iraq. No the UN, the legal global body allegedly, agreed, most of the world was against it, you as a nation still took the illegal step to occupy another country, firstly under false pretence of WMD's when the only nation on the planet who has ever had the audacity to use a WMD is THE US itself on hiroshima, and then preaches that other nation ought not to have them. Jokers. You then quickly switch to regime change, which is illegal, the very thing Saddam wanted to do in Kuwait, cause before colonial times it was a part of iraq, you do very same thing yourselves. Dont get me wrong, Saddam was a b******, but he was their b****** and theirs only to sort out. The only thing the US was really worried about was the reserves of dollars being changed to the euro, if other Arab states followed suit, your economy would be screwed. Iraq is receiving much needed, assistance from america, since you have been there, no clean running water, no electricity, etc. These people had better lives under Saddam, sicne the US has been there, they have accomplished nothing, just taking out someone like Saddam, who was once a close friend, well when he used have the money to by your weapons.

Unlucky, eh?

Yes, you could certainly say that...

:wacko:

Anyone who died in Iraq died as the result of Saddham. If economic sanctions hit him...who's fault was that?

HE was responsible for all of it. The Iraqi people seemed to agree, when they hanged him....

The COWARDLY ACTIONS OF ARMIES?

You know what, this is about as skewed a mindset as I've yet seen here.

American troops are UNIFORMED, and patrol in the open. The enemy is not uniformed, not legal combatants, and hide behind their own people, sacrificing them for their clandestine ends. You don't know who the enemy is because THEY HIDE THEMSELVES...like the cowards that they are.

LOL, what a joker, so the enemy you fight is poor, has not weapons, no army, these are poeple fighting for their land, the property, their lives and their religion. If they kill innocent people, like many have, they are wrong. But to call them cowardly is also wrong. They fight against tanks, choppers, planes, aerial bombardment, and when your ground troops start getting heavy fire fights, they run back like cowards and call for air strikes , to hit the enemy from as far as possible. Daniel pearl was unlucky, collateral is what i believe american generals and goverment call it. Especially when its iraq children, women etc being killed by your troops, its collateral. LOL. Jokers. Saddam was responsible for many bad, things, he invaded kuwait, then america chased him out, everyone knew what he was like, why dont america follow him in to iraq then and kill him, why? because at that time iraq had the 4th biggest army in the world he was well equipped to fight back. the sanctions over ten years, made iraq so poor, he could not continue feeding his arms, although that all he tried with any aid he got, like idiot, instead of giving it to the children who dying 5000 a month duirng those economic sanctions etc, which through a combination of Saddam and the western sanctions, the children and the country paid for it. America only attacks weaker nations than itself , nations that cannot put up fight, Vietnam, a poor nation, had nothing, they had use guerilla tactics, Afghanistan, the poorest nation on earth, could not fight back, when america wanted to attack them, the taliban, who too had problems like Saddam, asked America to show it some proof about its claims on 9-11, if the prrof was sufficient, they would have executed bin ladin publicly. Instead who did saw the evidence, Tony Blair, hmmm interesting, the country your going bomb the sh** out of asks for proof, and your mate is shown the proof instead, thats justice, american justice. As for hanging of Saddam even i was happy, im sure the iraqi were too, but what have you achieved in iraq, nothing, besides raping it for oil and changing its reserves back to the dollar. The american soldiers dont know who the enemy is, mate when you occupy a whole country and ravage it, almost everyone is likely to be a potential enemy, its the usual clap trap of america, when they cant get their men etc, they use lame excuses that they hide themselves etc, well what do you expect, they fight against the odds, hence guerilla warfare. You make laugh so much.

You know, this avoiding an answer to my question seems to have answered it.

You are a Muslim, undoubtedly....perhaps what we might consider a mainstream Muslim. God knows I hope not...but if so, your defense of terrorists, by implying that they're "freedom fighters", and your weak attempts to turn the tables by making all this nonsensical talk about illegal wars and cowardly tactics by uniformed soldiers fighting a cowardly, un-uniformed enemy that hides behind their own people, and by implying that our soldiers rape and torture and pillage...things which haven't occurred, and by pasing off every nasty thing that has happened in the Middle East to the American and Coalition forces...

LOL, really, well lets see, Nelson Mendela, was a terrorist or classed as one for most of his life, he spent his life in prison, only after he was released, did people eventually recognise him as a freedom fighter against apartied. Obviously the majority black people in Africa saw him as freedom fighter. The point is simple, one mans terrorist, is another mans freedom fighter, if america like to act as the world police, and change dictorial leaderships in countries, i would love to see you invade Korea, or china, for their human rights abuse, Pakistan, Saudi, for their alleged abuse and dictators etc, No they wont, not until these countries are so poor, they cant fight back. America is full of it, on its foreign policy, it dont care, aslong as it can imports its imperialism and hold power over resources. Thats it priority, invade at all costs, even if there is no evidence, even if its illegal, even if its, rejected by most of the world.

...and this utter nonsense about relatively minor, albeit stupid and tasteless acts by a few soldiers at Abu Graibh, which incidentally pale in comparison to terrorist acts, and have resulted in people being imprisoned and a Commanding General being dismissed--

gee, I wonder how many of the black masked men who committed truly heainous acts against defenseless civilians are in prison for their illegal and cowardly acts

--points to the distressing answer to my question.

LOL, Abu Ghariab according to your own authorities maybe just the tip of the ice berg, its one that got caught, what happens out there is relatively unknown. What you know and everyone knows about the insurgence is from your own media and your own sources, they have their agenda, war is also won and ground gained via propaganda. Thats all it is. Its an absolute joke to call someone who is fighting occupying forces in his own country, a terrorist. Its like syaing if america got invaded, and occupied, any american fighting back is a terrorist to the new occupiers, but freedom fighter to their fellow american.

You actually accept this stuff.

You won't condemn it, and you won't stand against it. You're afraid to admit that it is indeed wrong, heinous, and Muslim in origin. You deny it.

If you're representative of Islamic attitudes in general, then we have a much more serious problem than we already have.

This was a pitiful excuse for an answer.

I dont condone terrorism on American soil, killing innocent people, I have said this many times, or in the UK or anywhere. To call someone fighting for his country a terrorist is a mistake, but expected from you, cause your american, and americans feel they are god, and the god given right to occupy anyone, oh im sorry did i just generalise there, oh how silly of me, well does it matter, since, muslims are tarnished with the same brush based on actions of a few. Would it be right for the whole of iraqi people to generalise about all americans and gun touting thugs, making illegal wars, simply based on the actions of your goverment? Mate as for henious, muslim origin and all the rubbish you spew out, if you invaded any country, they would do the same back, regardless of faith. Try it in CUBA, see how you fair, lets see if they sit back and take it, or will they fight back. Your a joke, you expect tot invade a country, and fall in to the false media and early notions of the american goverment, that your soldiers will be welcomed with flowery necklaces, your under false illusions mate.

Ah but Ozi, you're forgetting the fact that these terrorists would scream Allahu Akbar when they killed their prisoner...

As for the end of this debate on terrorism, and as a side note, Ozi I would just like to clarify that if I came across as grouping all Muslims into the "Terrorist" group, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. That certainly wasn't my intention. It would be just as wrong of me to group all Christians into the "Pat Robertson/Fred Phelps" stereotype.

But remember... An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...

The terrorist of Ireland used to scream the name of jesus and the father etc, when they blew up schools in the uk and killed children, they did it in the name of christianity and jesus, did we see all irish people as terrorists, or all christians as terrorists. No, this only applies to muslims, especially in the media.

Any eye for an eye makes sure you dont take someone else eye by force again. I accept you got it wrong to tarnish all muslim under the same brush.

This I can say True Miracle of Islam (Courtesy of BBC Today)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7330330.stm

Alright alright alright, we don't need to discuss the terrorism issue anymore. Can we please get back to the topic?

I'll start us off: The images claimed to be symbolic of "Allah" are nothing more than the products of nature. Honestly, these things are no different than the Virgin Mary on Toast thing.