Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My decision...

DfizzleShizzle

I am no longer doing videos, or test, to prove psychic abilities...It's simpily a waste of time, even if I had the most convincing TK vid ever, you guys would just dismiss it completely...Calling upon some hidden factor, that had never been mentioned before...And, it is, a waste of time...I mean, I have friends and family...And shoot, I could spend the time that I use to make my TK vids and do psychic test, to be hanging out with them..Shoot, I could use that time to be makin out with my girlfriend...Don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna be here, giving help to people, aksin for help, and arguing with the skeptics about stuff...And I will occasionally make vids and do test..But to my own accordance! I will not agree to make anymore deadlines, and I will not promise, to do anymore test either...I have a life, that could be spent doin other stuff...And dont call me chicken or sya that I just cnat back up my claims..I have provided more evidence for this stuff, than anyone else on this forum...So I have provided evidence...But it's just not enough for you guys...But seriously...Imagine bein a regular 13 year old that has a life, wouldn't you guys get tired of skeptics constantly wanting things outta you? I mean, think about it, wouldn't you rather spend your time with your girlfriend, or your friends, instead of spendin your time makin vids, to prove abilities, that even if scientifically proven, and even if Einstien came back from the dead, and told you all they existed, no one would believe in...I'm sorry, but, me have a life...

(And seriously, making out with your girlfriend, is ALOT better than making vids and doin test for people You dont even know...=) )

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Irish

• DfizzleShizzle

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is better suited as a blog entry, feel free to start one :tu: