Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

begginer ki techniques

theking34

okay in this topic im gonna teach you guys how to use your ki. the first thing you want to do is draw in ki. so that you are ready to learn the techs. what you do is sit on the floor cross legged with the souls of your feet touching. and you are holding the forearms of each arm and your wrists are touching. the reason for this is so that no ki escapes through the main gateways. and those are obviously in the souls of your feet and your wrists. now what you do is breath through your nose and out your mouth. four seconds in hold for two and out for four. after about ten feel out the ki around you then visualize a big ball of ki in front of you. now this time when you breath in visualize yourself breathing in that ki. once through your nose and hold it. then when you breath out visualize it going down into your tan tein. wich is located just below your belly button. this is where your ki is storaged and keep on doing that untill youve got a sufficeint amount of ki.

(ki ball)

what you want to do with this is visualize your tan tein. then have your ki swirl around by your tan tein have it flow almost like a river. you do this with your will power. if u have a strong will power the better you will be able to control your ki. now once youve got the river of ki flowing by your tan tein. have it come up to your chest and split into two rivers flowing down each arm. have it go into your hands but not out once youve got enough ki in your hands. make you hands as if your holding a ball. then have the ki flow out your hands and swirl around forming a ball. hold it there you wont be able to see it at first. but if done correctly you might fell a push between your hands. or any kind of warmness tingling anything that feels unusual. then once you become more advanced you will be able to see it

mybe i shoulda put this first. so that you wont burnout so easy.

(grounding)

Stand in a fighting position. Feel the ki in your body. Now visualize roots shooting out of your feet and into the ground. Picture the roots planting into the ground and obsorbing ki. Then begin to visualize your energy merging

with the Earth's energy. This is a technique that gives a little boost to the ki attack, and helps prevent burnout

Edited by theking34

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theking34

• AngelOfMusic

• jackpaperdig

• bleedingelite

I'm going to teach you the ancient Taoist secret of the period. It goes at the end of sentences.

I can't read that. Edit it and put some full stops in mate!

Angel x

once you guys get that down let me no and ill put some more up.

isn't this just nearly the same as a psiball? atleast they have the same ways of making as far as I see here

no not really. psi and ki both come from different chakras. you can feel the difference in the two energys too. but i guess you can make it the same way. so somewhat yeah and somewhat no lol...