Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Masonic ritual murder in Victoria, B.C.

thunkerdrone

Masonic cult murder in Victoria, B.C.

http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonis...84e8&k=5598

Psychiatrist: Accused not a psychopath

Defendant suffered from a 'cluster' of personality disorders, court told

Richard Watts, Times Colonist

Published: Thursday, March 27, 2008

Neither psychotic nor psychopath, accused slasher Luke Aday is best diagnosed as a "cluster" of various personality disorders, a forensic psychiatrist testified yesterday.

On the stand for the second day, Dr. Shabehram Lohrasbe said Aday's mental condition is best summed up by a combination of disorders that make him borderline mentally ill, but not quite.

Seeing him as a schizoid, a schizotypal and a paranoid "gets us to the core of the man and helps us understand some of his actions," said Lohrasbe, testifying for the defence.

Luther (Luke) James Wesley Aday, 21, is now on trial for second-degree murder in connection with the early-morning July 16, 2006, death of James Allanach.

Court has heard Aday had never met the 34-year-old Allanach before but bumped into him earlier that evening while out for a late-night walk. Both drunk, the two men walked, talked and eventually sat on the steps of Central Middle School.

There, for reasons he could never fully explain, either in police statements or on the stand at trial, Aday stabbed Allanach in the throat, then nearly sliced his head off. Aday also removed the man's ear, keeping it in an empty cigarette packet. Allanach's body was discovered hours after his death in bushes at the school.

Early on in the trial, Crown and defence lawyers stated the issue to be decided by Justice David Vickers, sitting without a jury, is intent. And defence lawyer Rory Morahan has said a combination of mental and personality disorders, alcohol and stress of the moment made Aday unable to form the proper intent to kill or harm Allanach.

Lohrasbe said he examined Aday during seven interviews and never noticed the characteristic signs of a psychopath. Aday is neither socially adept nor relentlessly self-serving.

"Psychopaths are smooth and shallow talkers, always selling themselves," he said. "I get a very different feeling from Mr. Aday."

But Lohrasbe said Aday is very ill at ease with his own sexuality, which fuels his paranoia. "I've never heard a man describe sexual release as uncomfortable, like urinating."

And he's also very uncomfortable with any closeness, either physical or emotional, typical of his disorders. He has some history of acting impulsively, especially when drunk.

Lohrasbe said borderline personalities with the disorders Aday displays can have momentary psychotic episodes where "they lose contact with objective reality." At the time of Allanach's death it's likely Aday was in an abnormal state in which it would have been hard for him to form an intent to kill.

"Overall, I believe there is a significant likelihood that his ability to form the intent, as I approach it as a psychiatrist, was diminished," said Lohrasbe.

But Lohrasbe said he had trouble interpreting any reason for the removal of Allanach's ear, taken along with his rings, including one bearing the Masonic emblem.

He said the removal of the ear might have something to do with Freemasonry. Allanach and Aday's father were both Masons, as was the ancient Greek mathematician Pythagoras. Aday found a word associated with Pythagorean philosophy written on his arm which he couldn't explain, court heard.

But Lohrasbe wasn't really sure. "There's not a lot of literature out there on someone who cuts off an ear."

The trial continues.

rwatts@tc.canwest.com

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thunkerdrone

• Travelling Man

• Cradle of Fish

• glorybebe

Masonic cult murder in Victoria, B.C.

http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonis...84e8&k=5598

But Lohrasbe said he had trouble interpreting any reason for the removal of Allanach's ear, taken along with his rings, including one bearing the ,asonic emblem.He said the removal of the ear might have something to do with Freemasonry.

Allanach and Aday's father were both Masons, as was the ancient Greek mathematician Pythagoras. Aday found a word associated with Pythagorean philosophy written on his arm which he couldn't explain, court heard.

It looks to me like Aday may have been a masonic operative, sent to meet fellow mason Allanach 'randomly' at a bar, noticed his masonic ring

and noticed that Allanach was drunkenly revealing masonic secrets. Aday may have played along, pretending to be a non-initiate, just to see how far the drunk Allanach would go in revealing secret information. When Allanach went too far, Aday ritually cut Allanach's throat, removed his rings,

and removed his ear to prove that he had completed the job for whoever sent him.

Any bets that if I'm right, little Aday will get very very lenient treatment for this .

Also, whoever sent him may have intended for him to get caught, and intended that it make the papers, as a warning to others who may have a habit of talking too much about secret things.

Edited by thunkerdrone

There is nothing in Masonic Ritual that has to do with the removal of one or both ears.

This is just a crazy who believes that the Freemasons did him wrong. Waaaayyyy bad crazy.

There is nothing in Masonic Ritual that has to do with the removal of one or both ears.

This is just a crazy who believes that the Freemasons did him wrong. Waaaayyyy bad crazy.

I agree. I think just because the Masons were mentioned, the whole story got blown way out of proportion.

I agree. I think just because the Masons were mentioned, the whole story got blown way out of proportion.

See;

It looks to me like Aday may have been a masonic operative, sent to meet fellow mason Allanach 'randomly' at a bar, noticed his masonic ring

and noticed that Allanach was drunkenly revealing masonic secrets. Aday may have played along, pretending to be a non-initiate, just to see how far the drunk Allanach would go in revealing secret information. When Allanach went too far, Aday ritually cut Allanach's throat, removed his rings,

and removed his ear to prove that he had completed the job for whoever sent him.

Any bets that if I'm right, little Aday will get very very lenient treatment for this .

Also, whoever sent him may have intended for him to get caught, and intended that it make the papers, as a warning to others who may have a habit of talking too much about secret things.

Ah - except for the slight fact that neither person is a Freemason. Their DADS were, but not them. Nothing holds the children of Freemasons to anything.

If you read the story, they were both drunk, and ended up sitting together on the steps of a school. The story further relates that Aday is very uncomfortable with physical contact and "closeness," perhaps they sat a few inches too close. Add to this the fact that Aday has acted in a psychotic manner while drunk on other occasions, and you have a perfect situation for the horrific attack of Allanach. In a psychotic episode, sometimes small, insignificant things take on greater meaning - and he may have scribbled something on his arm that he saw on related stuff he saw in his father's possession. The removal of Allanach's Masonic ring was most probably a half-baked robbery attempt.

Ah - except for the slight fact that neither person is a Freemason. Their DADS were, but not them. Nothing holds the children of Freemasons to anything.

Wrong. Allanach was a freemason/ It says that both Allanach, and Aday's father, were Freemasons. Allanach was wearing a masonic ring when he

was killed.

If you read the story, they were both drunk, and ended up sitting together on the steps of a school. The story further relates that Aday is very uncomfortable with physical contact and "closeness," perhaps they sat a few inches too close. Add to this the fact that Aday has acted in a psychotic manner while drunk on other occasions, and you have a perfect situation for the horrific attack of Allanach. In a psychotic episode, sometimes small, insignificant things take on greater meaning - and he may have scribbled something on his arm that he saw on related stuff he saw in his father's possession. The removal of Allanach's Masonic ring was most probably a half-baked robbery attempt.

That is if we are to believe the official story of what happened at all. Right now, all that I consider factually certain is that the body of a Freemason who wore a masonic ring, was found with the throat ritually cut and the masonic ring gone, and ear cut off. The ear and ring were found in the

possession of an unbalanced young man who evidently committed the murder.

All of the other speculation on the 'random meaningless craziness of the crime' being due to 'psychosis' is as much speculation as if I were to say that Aday may have been a manchurian candidate type assassin sent with the specific purpose of ritually murdering Allanach, and directed in such

a way that he would have no memory of having been sent to do it. The word found written on his arm may have been a trigger word that was used repeatedly on him, the word that he came to recognize each time it sent him onward toward, and into, an altered state. Maybe he promised himself that next time it happened , he would try to write down the word in his last cognizant moments, and so carried a pen with him at all times. When the phone rang and the trigger word was uttered, this time he was determined to write the word down before he went completely blank, so he scrawled it on his arm.

Before anyone tries to shame me into silence for such speculation, as though I am 'out of place' in even attempting such speculation, let me remind you that this is the 'conspiracies and secret societies' section of the 'Unexplained Mysteries' forum. This is the place for it, if there were ever a place.

re: this crime intended as a warning to others.

It just occurred to me that if Aday was directed to do this crime under mind control , and told to keep the ear as proof that he had

carried it out, he may have been instructed to keep the ear because the intention was to have him caught with it.

What a sure fire way to guarantee his getting caught, with irrefutable evidence placing him at the scene. Also, the ear angle

would be bizarre enough to attract media attention and therefore lend the crime the publicity desired.

Crap. I misread the line about Allanach being a Freemason. Sorry about that.

Since we are correcting reading problems, perhaps you can help me out and show me where you read anything about a "ritual" throat cutting. I don't see it. I see where it says that he was "stabbed in the throat" and that his head was nearly cut off, but nothing about "ritual" involved. Actually, you are the only one that brings that word into this situation.

I don't agree that speculation about psychosis is as off as a living example of a rock and roll music album (Operation: Mindcrime by Queensryche is a great disk, BTW!). If you see an apple on the ground, do you consider that ninja scuba divers stole it from the Sultan of Brunai's dinner table, sent it to a secret base on the moon, transported it back in time and then specifically planted it where you found it in an attempt to get it to germinate and take root to grow into a tree, eventually breaking a branch in a strong wind that will occur in 22.4 years and resulting in the death of a future political leader?

Personally, the first thing I think is that it may have fallen from a nearby apple tree.

Aday is already proven to be psychotic and violent when drunk. He greatly dislikes physical proximity. He was drunk and the two guys sat down together. These are all facts. Why is it necessary to run to a "B" movie plot instead of immedately looking at the most probable answers?

Because there are more interesting aspects to this than a simple apple beneath a tree. Anyone with knowledge of mind control and masonic

teachings would find it more interesting than a simple killing trial.

http://www.goodmorals.org/mormons/index.as...=ChapterTwo.htm

Entered Apprentice. A new Mason is known as an "Entered Apprentice." The Entered Apprentice's penalty for disclosing his secret grip is to have "the throat cut across from ear to ear

Murder in this extreme a fashion is a serious business. If you are drunk and crazy and you don't like other drunk guys giving you hugs in the dark, you punch the guy in the face. Or if you are really nuts and really drunk, you stab him in the gut.

This throat slashing is entirely different. This is execution style ritual slaughter, like Halal or Kosher.

It is an irreversibly serious and fatal injury.

In the following article Aday describes experiencing missing time, which is commonplace among 'multiples' or people who have

been programmed for alter personalities. Aday's life story experience of child abuse from infancy fits the description to a T.

http://www.goodmorals.org/mormons/index.as...=ChapterTwo.htm

Accused saw apparition after killing

Man testifies he saw a figure hidden by a fern crossing a field

Richard Watts, Times Colonist

Published: Wednesday, March 19, 2008

- Advisory: Story includes graphic details readers might find offensive.

A strange apparition of a man hidden by a fern appeared to accused killer Luther "Luke" Aday after he found himself facing a dead man, throat cut and ear removed, court heard yesterday.

On the witness stand for the second day in B.C. Supreme Court in Victoria, Aday said after realizing the man he had only just met was dead he looked up to see another man crossing a field, his face hidden with a piece of fern.

"It was a very weird thing to see a person walk across a field holding a piece of fern," said the short, slim 21-year-old man with jet black hair held in a tight bun. "I held up my knife and ran towards the figure to see if it was real.

"The figure probably wasn't there," he added. "I began to question the reality of what was going on."

Aday is on trial for second-degree murder in connection with the death of James Allanach, 34, in the early morning of July 16, 2006. Allanach, a former navy cook and a committed member of the Masons, was engaged at the time of his death and had a young son.

Court has already heard that Allanach's neck was nearly severed and his left ear removed. His body was found in some bushes near Central Middle School only hours after he died.

Early on in the trial, now into its second week, Crown and defence lawyers narrowed the issue down to intent. Did Aday intend to kill or seriously harm Allanach?

Defence counsel Rory Morahan has said it was impossible for Aday to form the intent necessary for a conviction because of a combination of alcohol, momentary stress and mental/personality disorders bordering on schizophrenia. Court has already heard of Aday's miserable childhood: unwanted by his mother, rejected by his father, drinking by age six and cutting himself by eight.

Yesterday, under Morahan's questioning, Aday recounted the moment that Allanach was killed. "I had nothing in my mind other than a feeling of fear, extreme fright," he said.

He testified about the slices to Allanach's throat, his ear being cut off, and even keeping it in an empty cigarette packet -- yet always his testimony left out himself as the person performing the actions.

He said things like: "I can recall the knife being pulled out and making two slices in the man's neck," and "I can recall his ear being cut off."

And as for how and why, "I have no memory of how the knife got into the man's throat."

"I came to the realization that the man was dead and I was extremely surprised," Aday testified. "I can't remember myself wanting to do that to him."

Throughout the trial, several references have been made to Aday's interest in the Masons, a fraternal organization.

Yesterday, Aday recalled the meeting with Allanach started with a Masonic gesture. Aday had left his mother's house after night of heavy drinking for a late night stroll where he bumped into a man, also drunk.

"He got down on one knee and showed me a physical gesture, then he got up and told me it was a Masonic gesture," he said. "I was interested because my father was a Mason."

Aday said the two walked and talked and ended up at the school, where they sat on the steps. The trial continues today, with Aday on the stand.

Then there is the matter of cutting off the ear, keeping it, and removing the rings. Both the victim and the perpetrator are directly linked to masonry.

Edited by thunkerdrone

Yeah, they are both directly linked to having mothers as well...

Come on, man!! I find stories of ninja scuba divers interesting - it doesn't mean that they are either true or even LIKELY!!

The penalty of the obligation of the First Degree clearly says what you say, however, it says NOTHING about near removal of the head, nor does it say anything about collecting any trophies. The stories don't give the location of the lacerations, nor if the ear removal was incident to the slashed throat or a secondary act. You read too much into this.

Now I can agree that if a guy gives me an unwanted hug in the dark, I'd punch him out - but you forget several things... first off, you and I are not necessarily psychotic, while Aday is admittedly unbalanced. He has a MAJOR problem with physical proximity, and he is drunk. I think I mentioned this above... he is also known to be crazy when he is drunk. Gosh!! Is it any SURPRISE that he killed a guy when he was drunk?

Do you mind if I let you in on a secret? Many people have "missing time" when they drink to excess - and it has nothing to do with mental control and Masonic Conspiracies. How about another secret? Many people have "missing time" during psychotic episodes - and it has nothing to do with mental control and Masonic Conspiracies. Do either of these bits of info come as a surprise?

Aday saw a man running across a field with a fern in front of his face... that he admits was probably a hallucination. Gosh, I wonder if he hallucinated any OTHER things!

Like, perhaps, a "Masonic gesture" that was shown him with no warning, no invitation and no explanation. After a decade in the Freemasons, I know of no kneeling gesture that would be meaningful to anyone that wasn't a member, and there is no kneeling gesture that is meaningful to anyone that IS a member.

Why jump to the most far-out conspiracy theory when it looks so very probable that it was just a psychotic drunk that whacked a guy?

Why jump to the most far-out conspiracy theory when it looks so very probable that it was just a psychotic drunk that whacked a guy?

Because the case itself is far out.

What is far out , is nearly severing someone's head with a knife and not even remembering why you did it, and then taking the ear home

as a souvenir, taking a masonic ring , and then mentioning Freemasonic gestures as something that was integral to the whole incident.

I don't necessarily buy into the whole 'psychotic killer' formula that is administered and applied liberally to each and every murder for which the authorities are not willing to offer a reasonable explanation, either.

• 2 weeks later...

I can assure you that James Allanach would not have been speaking out of turn about Freemasonry, or revealing any secrets.....How do I know this? Because he was a friend of mine and fellow Freemason. He was very cautious as well as an outstanding freemason, and not to mention an outstanding individual. He was concerned about people and he was always very observant of his surroundings. Just a very bright person. That's why I was perplexed to hear that he would have been taken by surprise himself and killed in this manner. There must have been a level of deception there with Aday as James would not have been so uncareful.

"If" he was killed for anything that resembled a conspiracy theory (As I have often thought about, especailly immediately after hearing of this), it would have been for simply knowing too much, but in no way because of a lack of self restraint! James was a learned man and a seeker of light, a moral and honest man. He was not a blabber mouth. The secrets James would have maintained and the chances he would have had to speak out of turn were plenty, however, I never observed him to be a busybody, even in the least, nor ever have the need to exercise his ego. You can bury that theory for sure.

The other thing I thought was interesting was that there was a Black Hand stamped on the back of his wrist when they found him. The other thing was that he was observed being dragged by a man with a hood through the school field in the dark in the early hours of the morning. These were a couple things that got my attention when i first heard about this as I know about certain secret societies that have the "hand" as a symbol. The five! The black hand! mystery!

In any event, he will be missed by many.

• 2 weeks later...
I can assure you that James Allanach would not have been speaking out of turn about Freemasonry, or revealing any secrets.....How do I know this? Because he was a friend of mine and fellow Freemason. He was very cautious as well as an outstanding freemason, and not to mention an outstanding individual. He was concerned about people and he was always very observant of his surroundings. Just a very bright person. That's why I was perplexed to hear that he would have been taken by surprise himself and killed in this manner. There must have been a level of deception there with Aday as James would not have been so uncareful.

"If" he was killed for anything that resembled a conspiracy theory (As I have often thought about, especailly immediately after hearing of this), it would have been for simply knowing too much, but in no way because of a lack of self restraint! James was a learned man and a seeker of light, a moral and honest man. He was not a blabber mouth. The secrets James would have maintained and the chances he would have had to speak out of turn were plenty, however, I never observed him to be a busybody, even in the least, nor ever have the need to exercise his ego. You can bury that theory for sure.

The other thing I thought was interesting was that there was a Black Hand stamped on the back of his wrist when they found him. The other thing was that he was observed being dragged by a man with a hood through the school field in the dark in the early hours of the morning. These were a couple things that got my attention when i first heard about this as I know about certain secret societies that have the "hand" as a symbol. The five! The black hand! mystery!

In any event, he will be missed by many.

• 1 month later...

I simply can't believe that James' death is a topic for debate on a conspiracy website. Then again, I can still hardly believe that James is dead.

I agree with the previous post. James did love Masonry. He was always very careful not to reveal any of the signs or passes used by Masons. Believe what you will, but I for one am confident the Masons had absolutely nothing to do with James' murder. As regards the black hand stamp, this was from a bar called Hush that James had apparently gone to earlier on the evening of July 15th.

What happened to James will haunt me for the rest of my life, believe me. He was the most loving, beautiful soul I've ever met and my heart aches for him. Yes, he certainly is missed by so many.

• 1 year later...

<!--quoteo(post=2227425:date=Apr 2 2008, 07:31 PM:name=Malruhn)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Malruhn @ Apr 2 2008, 07:31 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2227425"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ah - except for the slight fact that neither person is a Freemason. Their DADS were, but not them. Nothing holds the children of Freemasons to anything.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Wrong. Allanach was a freemason/ It says that both Allanach, and Aday's father, were Freemasons. Allanach was wearing a masonic ring when he

was killed.

<!--quoteo(post=2227425:date=Apr 2 2008, 07:31 PM:name=Malruhn)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Malruhn @ Apr 2 2008, 07:31 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2227425"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->If you read the story, they were both drunk, and ended up sitting together on the steps of a school. The story further relates that Aday is very uncomfortable with physical contact and "closeness," perhaps they sat a few inches too close. Add to this the fact that Aday has acted in a psychotic manner while drunk on other occasions, and you have a perfect situation for the horrific attack of Allanach. In a psychotic episode, sometimes small, insignificant things take on greater meaning - and he may have scribbled something on his arm that he saw on related stuff he saw in his father's possession. The removal of Allanach's Masonic ring was most probably a half-baked robbery attempt.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That is if we are to believe the official story of what happened at all. Right now, all that I consider factually certain is that the body of a Freemason who wore a masonic ring, was found with the throat ritually cut and the masonic ring gone, and ear cut off. The ear and ring were found in the

possession of an unbalanced young man who evidently committed the murder.

All of the other speculation on the 'random meaningless craziness of the crime' being due to 'psychosis' is as much speculation as if I were to say that Aday may have been a manchurian candidate type assassin sent with the specific purpose of ritually murdering Allanach, and directed in such

a way that he would have no memory of having been sent to do it. The word found written on his arm may have been a trigger word that was used repeatedly on him, the word that he came to recognize each time it sent him onward toward, and into, an altered state. Maybe he promised himself that next time it happened , he would try to write down the word in his last cognizant moments, and so carried a pen with him at all times. When the phone rang and the trigger word was uttered, this time he was determined to write the word down before he went completely blank, so he scrawled it on his arm.

Before anyone tries to shame me into silence for such speculation, as though I am 'out of place' in even attempting such speculation, let me remind you that this is the 'conspiracies and secret societies' section of the 'Unexplained Mysteries' forum. This is the place for it, if there were ever a place.

Hi TD. IMO you are the most astute peeps I have ever seen on the net when it comes to this subject! I have researched MK, SRA, etc. for near 15 years and you are right on the $$$$ in a lot of your perceptions! Having had "personal" experience with a few victims, I know how real MIND CONTROL is!