Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not sure if this goes here but....

Wookietim

I had a dream this morning that must be related. It was extremely detailed for me and it has disturbed me greatly - and I don't know why. Here goes :

I am watching a TV show about a woman that claims her house is haunted. She mentions she was a CIA agent and burnt another house down. She has dark black hair, medium length and kind of oily. She is about 5'10" tall (Give or take an inch), wears a light grey hooded sweatshirt and old jeans. She is somewhat dumpy looking and has a voice that sounds average - uninflected and perhaps somewhat dull. She is roughly 15 pounds overweight. In all honesty, she sounds somewhat unbalanced and it is obvious that the producer of the TV show rolled his eyes at the suggestion that she was in the CIA. The TV show then switched to a hand held camera and says that this is never seen before footage that she took while burning the house down. It mentions that she "Locked her tape" and then the camera is set down beside her and we see her. It is the same woman, but when she turns to the camera, her eyes are jet black - nothing other than pupil, no white nothing.

At that point my eyes popped open and I couldn't go back to sleep. I have no idea why this dream scared me as much as it did... it's pretty detailed as far as my dreams go, although it did have some of the dream logic in it with jumping from the interview scene at first to a home video scene - but it would also work that way on a TV show...

Just weird and I thought I'd relate it to see if anyone can lay me on the Freudian couch. To be sure, I have tried to figure out who the woman is, and she is nobody I know. She sort of looks like a fat version of Summer Glau from "The 4400", but not really....

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wookietim

• __sarah__

• thatgrimlife

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a scary dream :( People have posted saying about seeing people with black eyes before, theres probably some information u can find about it in the urban legends forum :)

sounds like a scary dream :( People have posted saying about seeing people with black eyes before, theres probably some information u can find about it in the urban legends forum :)

What is strange is that the dream doesn't seem to be fading at all... I can still remember it's every detail...

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the thing - I have had two more dreams starring this freaky woman.... I usually don't have characters that appear in more than one dream. It's just really strange...

Here's the thing - I have had two more dreams starring this freaky woman.... I usually don't have characters that appear in more than one dream. It's just really strange...

Have you looked into recurring dreams? I know it's obviously not one, but some of the elements in the dreams appear to be: such as the lady appearing multiple times.