Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dragonic Religions

Dragon Seeker

Check
out and that should prove my point

its a dragon sighting caught on inefered

It's obviously light reflecting off of the pond below the building. It's not a dragon. This could be caused by the flashlights the people were holding, cars driving by, etc. The fact that it happens twice(?) in the video only reiterates this fact.

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• draconic chronicler

• Dragon Seeker

• WiCkEdWENDIGO

• Lady Otterwynnd

It's obviously light reflecting off of the pond below the building. It's not a dragon. This could be caused by the flashlights the people were holding, cars driving by, etc. The fact that it happens twice(?) in the video only reiterates this fact.

did you see the thing in the corner of the screen that moves? or is it just me... cause i've allways had a nack for seeing things others have missed...

did you see the thing in the corner of the screen that moves? or is it just me... cause i've allways had a nack for seeing things others have missed...

Do tell. Like dragons?

Do tell. Like dragons?

[sarcasm]Ha Ha i nearly busted a gut [/sarcasm] just check it out and keep an eye on the corner and it shows up 3 times juring the leanth of the vid

[sarcasm]Ha Ha i nearly busted a gut [/sarcasm] just check it out and keep an eye on the corner and it shows up 3 times juring the leanth of the vid

That's the person's mouse. They're recording the video via the computer, and the thing that moves is the mouse. Someone said that in the comments of the video btw.

no no no no, i mean the bottom corner of the screen, theres a movment thats allmost inviable its either the left or the right im not shure with one but... it appears 3 times so you have 3 chances to see it

All hail Raptor Jesus!

Wait, does Raptor Jesus count as a Dragonic Religion?

linked-image

I see the "kids" are getting restless again and want to get some threads closed with their stupid behavior. One wonders why the moderators don't simply "close" them instead of the threads.

I see the "kids" are getting restless again and want to get some threads closed with their stupid behavior. One wonders why the moderators don't simply "close" them instead of the threads.

The mods do occasionally tolerate a certain amount of excessive levity.

Then again, they also tolerate a great deal of ridiculous and unsubstantiated claims as well.

Funny, I don't remember that happening in the past. I only seem to remember a universally disliked madman hijacking a thread and getting it banned then blaming it on everyone else... hm.

Just how serious can a "dragon: living, sentient, controlling influence over the history of homo sapiens" be?

How many more Crypto threads can you infect?

I didn,t see anything,also im never restless its just harmless fun

Just how serious can a "dragon: living, sentient, controlling influence over the history of homo sapiens" be?

How many more Crypto threads can you infect?

Ironic how he calls us stupid huh?

this has gone worse then i had hoped now i need to know how to make it dissapear please help with this if you can

To me it sounds like this dragon that is visiting you is of the invisible creatures of the Upper World I will not go deep with this conversation I will say you were seeking and now found. You're never promised of what you will find or that you will even be able to handle it. My friend sounds like you were meditating and allowed negative forces to be present with in or near your sphere. It also sounds like you should have took more precautions like the Angelic Protection Ritual of the 4 Archangels. All you can do now is learn and use some kind of protection ritual and understand what and whom is coming. Here is something you can do ask by name and ask for Michael by name " Who is like GOD". To protect you from the evil or negative forces in which have accumulated through your conscious awareness St Michael the Archangel has dominion over the dragons that are coming to you and can help. Just ask my friend and they will leave..... Also before going to sleep think about Gabriel another of the Archangels try to imagine him ask for him to come and help you. He is the strength of God and will help also ask him to come to you and advise you on the matter. He will come during sleep into your Ethereal Plane. Then maybe stop the Dragons himself from reappearing. The dragons are most likely of the Draco Constellation and are of Demon decent. Hope this helps mY LIGHT FRIEND!!

Edited by Spiritualacender

Yes, in ancient art there are illustrations of "things" that might be called UFOs today. But they can be almost anything. For example there was an excellent article that dubnked most of the UFOs in medieval art, and shown their purely religious origin. UFO buffs simply want them to be UFOs. On the other hand, all of these ancient cultures apparenlty worshipped dragon gods, or later, humanized them, but still acknowledged their dragon assistants. And interestingly, most of these cultures spoke of the dragons giving them laws and teaching them things, as well as providing life giving rain for their crops.

But if there was all of this supposed interaction with aliens in spaceships around the world for thousands of years, why hasn't a single screw been found? Those aliens would have had to have lost somelhing.

Some of the UFO writers who at least READ the ancient scriptures cannot dismiss the dragons, but suggest the "aliens" may have looked like reptiles. But again, for all of the archaeology, why hasn't a trace of the aliens or their technology ever been found.

Long lived dragons, on the other hand, are intelligent by low tech. They need no tools , though some of their obvious hordes of human-made trinkets and treasure have been discovered. In return for their efforts, at least some of these dragons expected offerings of specific animals, and even humans. They are in the memories of every human culture, and probably the large reptilioid cryptids still reported all over the world. Intelligent creatures capable of evading human detection is really the only good explanation for the continuance of sightings and even photographs, voice recordings, sonor signatures, etc.

Aliens and UFOs reside in the 5th Dimension and above time. Basically in the LIGHT DIMENSION. Not physical as we are. Now my friend I see your into DRAGONS. LOL and believe El Shaddia's Angelic Army of the 9 orders are also DRAGONS. Sounds like you need to realize whom your really serving. I've read much of what you have said and spoke of on subjects. Much knowledge is there my friend but Wisdom is Understanding the Knowledge or its pointless to be obtained.

To me it sounds like this dragon that is visiting you is of the invisible creatures of the Upper World I will not go deep with this conversation I will say you were seeking and now found. You're never promised of what you will find or that you will even be able to handle it. My friend sounds like you were meditating and allowed negative forces to be present with in or near your sphere. It also sounds like you should have took more precautions like the Angelic Protection Ritual of the 4 Archangels. All you can do now is learn and use some kind of protection ritual and understand what and whom is coming. Here is something you can do ask by name and ask for Michael by name " Who is like GOD". To protect you from the evil or negative forces in which have accumulated through your conscious awareness St Michael the Archangel has dominion over the dragons that are coming to you and can help. Just ask my friend and they will leave..... Also before going to sleep think about Gabriel another of the Archangels try to imagine him ask for him to come and help you. He is the strength of God and will help also ask him to come to you and advise you on the matter. He will come during sleep into your Ethereal Plane. Then maybe stop the Dragons himself from reappearing. The dragons are most likely of the Draco Constellation and are of Demon decent. Hope this helps mY LIGHT FRIEND!!

this would be a help, if i was a believer in such a thing however, i know for shure that the dragon that had visted during my sleep was infact of a good intention, also when i said "this has gone worse than i had hoped" i was speaking of the topic, and if you pay attention to the first post you'll see what i ment

According to both the Bible and most of the hierarchy standards in Christian theology, angels and archangels far fall below the heavenly dragons who the Bible says are the closest creatures to God. (Serahim and Cherubim).

The battle between a dragon and the archangel michael in revelation is a nonsense that was stolen from zoroastrian mythology where Ahuramazda binds and imprisons the dragon Ahriman. John of Patmos simply ripped off an older mythology that also actually claimed Yahweh was an evil dragon!

Angels are not super strong creatures in the original bible. They are often no stronger than a normal man, and Jacob defeats one, and others are in peril of being gang raped in the city of Sodom. They eat food both in heaven and on earth. This is all in the bible. The fearsome heavenly creatures are the Seraphim, a word which in Hebrew means fiery flying serpents, and was translated in ancient texts to the word Drakon.

Modern Christianity simply ignores the real meanings of the hebrew words, to create a mythology that they are more comfortable with. But the zoroastrians were right about one thing. The evidence does indicate that Yahweh is indeed the canaanite dragon god "Yaw". Whter he was an evil entity is a matter of opinion.

According to both the Bible and most of the hierarchy standards in Christian theology, angels and archangels far fall below the heavenly dragons who the Bible says are the closest creatures to God. (Serahim and Cherubim).

The battle between a dragon and the archangel michael in revelation is a nonsense that was stolen from zoroastrian mythology where Ahuramazda binds and imprisons the dragon Ahriman. John of Patmos simply ripped off an older mythology that also actually claimed Yahweh was an evil dragon!

Angels are not super strong creatures in the original bible. They are often no stronger than a normal man, and Jacob defeats one, and others are in peril of being gang raped in the city of Sodom. They eat food both in heaven and on earth. This is all in the bible. The fearsome heavenly creatures are the Seraphim, a word which in Hebrew means fiery flying serpents, and was translated in ancient texts to the word Drakon.

Modern Christianity simply ignores the real meanings of the hebrew words, to create a mythology that they are more comfortable with. But the zoroastrians were right about one thing. The evidence does indicate that Yahweh is indeed the canaanite dragon god "Yaw". Whter he was an evil entity is a matter of opinion.

Well heres the thing DC i really dont think that the dragon that had visted me was evil, otherwise i think that Berserkros would have warned me of he (and he did not) so based on that and my own instincts i dont believe him evil, also that and after speaking to me he simply left nothing more and nothing less then that what do you think?

Well heres the thing DC i really dont think that the dragon that had visted me was evil, otherwise i think that Berserkros would have warned me of he (and he did not) so based on that and my own instincts i dont believe him evil, also that and after speaking to me he simply left nothing more and nothing less then that what do you think?

Who is "Berserkos"? As several people have already stated, I take no stock in the modern fantasy craze for dragons. Virtually nothing in thier novels and games has anything to do with ancient human beliefs about dragons, or a scientific basis fo their existence. All they do is take familiar names of ancient dragons and similar monsters and put them in thier games and books. Most of these books and stories even take place in imaginary worlds, to make it easier for the writers who would otherwise have to deal with real history.

Everything in my book is based on ancient and medieval accounts about dragons and is bound by the confines of real history.

I don't know what you saw. But a real dragon would need to have a very compelling reason to risk death and discovery in our modern, high tech, and dangerous world by simply visiting 'somebody who likes dragons', for no apparent purpose. Therefore, I suspect you may have imagined the dragon, it is a common occurance for people who believe in something so much that it may cloud their judgement.

I will tell you in a PM DC, for here is not the place to speak of him.

and i really dont think i imangined him, and all i really know of the dragon that did visit me was that when i asked a name all i got was "The Father of the Dragons" and i have no idea what that could mean

Edited by Dragon Seeker

Who is "Berserkos"?

I don't know what you saw. But a real dragon would need to have a very compelling reason to risk death and discovery in our modern, high tech, and dangerous world by simply visiting 'somebody who likes dragons', for no apparent purpose. Therefore, I suspect you may have imagined the dragon, it is a common occurance for people who believe in something so much that it may cloud their judgement.

::incorrigible1 dodges a thunderbolt:: I agree.

theres a book called dancing with dragons by d.j. conway, it says a lot about the dragon religions and stuff(not a believer myself, but i do love dragons)

i belllive!

Grounding and Personal Shielding

(Adapted From Traditional Sources)

If you are new to shielding begin this ritual at the first visible crescent of the waxing moon and repeat every day for one lunar cycle. This will "set" the shield firmly in your subconscious mind, which will then maintain the shield automatically. Afterwards, repeat the ritual each month at the full moon or whenever you feel the need. If desired, this ritual can be performed at solar zenith on the day of the first crescent, and on the day of the full moon.

Needed items:

1) Normal altar equipment

2) Protection or Dragon's blood oil

3) Protection or Dragon's blood incense

Perform Draconic Circle Casting

Invite Companion Dragons

Step 1: Light protection incense and sit comfortably, with back straight (do not strain). Anoint your "third eye" and your solar plexus chakra with the oil. Breathe deeply and evenly for 9 breaths. Feel yourself become more and more relaxed with each breath.

Step 2: Continue breathing easily while visualizing your spine as the trunk of a great willow. Feel your roots extend from the base of your spine deep into the Earth to anchor you firmly to the ground.

Step 3: With each inhale, begin to draw power and energy up from deep within the Earth. Feel it rising up through your spine, filling your entire body like sap rising up through a tree. Feel this energy penetrating every cell of your body, pulsing with every heartbeat.

Step 4: Now visualize great branches sprouting from the top of your head and sweeping gracefully back down to touch the Earth like a majestic willow, completely surrounding, shielding and protecting you. Feel the energy you are drawing up from the Earth spray up from the top of your head like a fountain, to flow down through your branches and back into the Earth, forming a protective sphere of power and energy around you. See yourself comfortably centered within this easily flowing, continuously circulating energy sphere.

Step 5: Reach out with your mind and take hold of this energy sphere. Slowly draw the sphere in around your body, concentrating it there like a second skin. Continue drawing up energy, layer upon layer like an onion, until it is concentrated to a thickness of about 12 inches. KNOW that nothing beneficial or harmful can penetrate this shield without your conscious consent.

Step 6: Once the shield has settled comfortably into place say:

I call to You, (name of deity), and to you, (name of Dragon), my companion(s)! I ask that You touch this shield with Your powers that they may mix with mine.

Visualize more energy coming from all around you to join with the energy making up the shield until it is so bright you cannot "see" through it. At some point there will be a "blinding" flash and the shield will become transparent to your "sight." The shield is now complete and fully functional. When this happens, say:

I thank you, my Lord/Lady, and I thank you, my Dragon friend(s) for your energy and assistance. I am now and forever protected from all external influences, emotions, thoughts, and energies that may come to do me harm. Nothing and no one can penetrate this protective shield without my direct conscious consent. So mote it be!