Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

April Fool!

GIDEON MAGE

Yes, I realise it's almost April second, but, please run with me on this.

1. I contend that the greatest April Fool's prank was the resurrection itself.

"Jesus is dead. Ha! Ha! April Fool!"

2. Then again, the n.t.: "The jews are God's chosen people. He spoke to them at Mount Sinai. There will never be a prophet greater than Moses. HaShem is not a man. Ha! Ha! April Fool!"

3. Later, the Koran. "The resurrection was a fake, and the Torah names the wrong son of Abraham. Mohammed is the last prophet. Ha! Ha!April Fool!"

4. The Book of Mormon. "Ha! Ha! April Fool! The n.t. forgot to mention Yeshu went to the New World, and the Tanach was wrong about what happened to the Ten Tribes! Who the heck is Mohammed?"

I'm sure I have only barely touched the surface. But, how do Xians know when to stop trying to rewrite the Hebrew Scriptures?"

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Irish

• GIDEON MAGE

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please always respect the beliefs of other members. The bashing of specific religions, countries, races or belief systems is strictly disallowed. A lot of the topics in this section cover some sensitive areas and it is important to respect other people's views. This means no flaming, no flamebaiting, no trolling and no personal attacks.

Ha ha April fool back at ya!