Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spiritual warfare / Astral Combat

Pteriax

If you're going to get into an astral battle, it always helps to have a +4 battle axe and boots of speed.

If you're going to get into an astral battle, it always helps to have a +4 battle axe and boots of speed.

:lol:

But seriously, do you genuinely believe you can do this stuff, or are you just trying to get a reaction out of us?

worked hard, you have. Nice post

There's a lot of over-active imaginations in here. If you told a psychiatrist any of this you'd be sectioned within a day.

Is a sack of plenty of any use?

Only if you fill it with swords then turn it inside out at your opponent... good times good times...

There's a lot of over-active imaginations in here. If you told a psychiatrist any of this you'd be sectioned within a day.

Its not a cause of overactive imagination. Its all real. I mean, there are many people who go astral projecting. So this is actually quite possible.

I don't think that Astral Projection is anywhere near an established fact.

Funnily enough it's a practice that's impossible to verify externally, which is rather convenient...

Well actually we cannot use convenient to describe astral projection. I mean almost everyone they have exprienced it before and remain firm that they are astral projecting. The are tests done. And they are quite positive. So I believe that its possible.

It would be great if you could point me to these tests, please. I enjoy reading articles and papers on these things.

I don't really see the point of going around picking fights with entities, really. For self-defense, I could see possible protection techniques, but this seems to be more about recreating your favorite fantasy plots rather than protecting yourself from potentially harmful influence.

It would be great if you could point me to these tests, please. I enjoy reading articles and papers on these things.

I'm sorry. I heard it through word of mouth. Probably Ziggy. But my memory's a bit fuzzy now though.

Shaman holds the answer. A shaman can heal whether it is a curse or just a simple illness.

Shaman holds the answer. A shaman can heal whether it is a curse or just a simple illness.

My Charmander will destroy your Shaman.

I'm sorry. I heard it through word of mouth. Probably Ziggy. But my memory's a bit fuzzy now though.

That's a bummer. I'd have liked to see these tests. If I claim that tests have been done that back up my beliefs or standpoint you can bet that I can provide evidence of those tests.

What's more I just found this from a Pro-supernatural site - http://www.psychicandclairvoyant.co.uk/ast...projection.html "There have not been any satisfying laboratory run tests that have proved the existence of astral—or ethereal—projection. Only anecdotal evidence exists to date."

Edited by Papaver

i didnt even bother to read all this garbage.astral is not sopposed to be for war of fighting.its not a video game! astral travel(if you can get there) should not be used to fight,use it responsibly.

• 6 months later...

Hi Petriax,

That was very enlightening.

The problem is that most of those who lurk in the astral realms are demons, negative entities, sorcerers, Black magicians, and astral travelers who are just not bothered of what is going on.

Please keep us enlightened on these subjects.

Thank you very much

Edited by light warior

Just to add some info

I can verify every point Petriax has said from my personal experiences.

I also advice if you are not a spiritual warrior then don't get into fights that you cannot handle. It is always better to keep away from dark places and be aware of different entities.

Astral Travel is just like our world, there are good/bad places and entities. Know where are you going and equip yourself with the necessary weapons and the right training.

Remember thoughts have clear forms in the Astral. Use your thoughts creatively but also wisely.

As amusing as this post was.. I think you are making your problems worse by engaging in this mind combat you have. It is most likely a psychological means of portraying the world around you and how you feel about it or react to it. Like the girl with the spiked vice; Since this weapon is not a weapon that sounds to kill quickly or to push away and defend it means she wants to prolong contact with the individual for the purpose of making him suffer. This can translate into her physical actions towards him. Every part of that weapon serves a psychological intention. The spikes are the intention of harm and pain depending on how long they are and such details. The vice is psychological for holding in place and giving the control of the torture, through pressure, to the torchurer. So in reality, the motives are controlled pain giving. The type of pain is controlled pressure spike pain. A spike pain could mean anything that would pierce him. For instance, if he never finished college, she could say thing about it indirectly for light pressure and then slowly sink it in.

A defensive stance for the reason of avoiding more trouble means that trouble was experienced before when attacking. Possibly because of a situation that occured where he has the experience of fighting with a person who had lots of influence with other people. Someone who employs other to attack for him. (In relation to psychological warefare/astral combat.)

Me? I'm an ice wizard who dabbles in arcane and occassionally shoot fireballs. I'm a tactical type of person psychologically. I had experienced a gang of this nature when I got tired of the antics of a section leader who was also friend with the supervisor and friendly to some of the co-workers. I took a distasteful stance towards him and prefered to limit contact with him. He sensed this and so began our conflict. Being new to the whole scene was my biggest weakness. I can deal with (defense) one person's attack but if there are many, that's a challenge. This type of pointless encounter is quite useless and only produces ill feelings.

Anyway, this is how this astral thing should be taken. I don't know though, the paranormal side to astral projection may be real. Science has yet to discover many things.

Knowledge is the greatest defense. By and large the vast majority (99%) of stories and tales of 'astral warfare' is simply that - just tall tales... However, there is that little experienced 1% which is the genuine reality. It is rare. None the less, in all cases where such events occur; the greatest defense is knowledge. Not just 'ordinary knowledge' - and not the regular nonsense folk can read in the varied books in bookshops which talk lots, but give away little; but real subtle knowledge. The latter gleaned from years (literally) of research and dedicated study of deep subtle reality matters. The likes of works by A.E.Powell, Blavatsky, Hodson and W.W. Atkinson (aka Yogi Ramacharaka) for example.

Under all circumstances of projected ill thought and elementals from 'those of a sick mind' - a pure heart, overflowing with light for all, will reflect any such misdeeds. This is not because 'light powers over darkness' and other glib sayings - but rather because of simple laws of the inner planes... It is a matter of vibration - 'low vibration thoughts' cannot take hold in the auras which contain 'higher vibrations' only - this is a fact.

Sadly, the greater majority of current incarnate Human Souls get caught up in glamour and fantasy - watching films and (regular) bad news on the condition box (television) reading (ill written) books etc - which makes for a slow descent in the curve of spiritual Human Evolution.

"Know yourselves"

A.

Knowledge is the greatest defense. By and large the vast majority (99%) of stories and tales of 'astral warfare' is simply that - just tall tales... However, there is that little experienced 1% which is the genuine reality. It is rare. None the less, in all cases where such events occur; the greatest defense is knowledge. Not just 'ordinary knowledge' - and not the regular nonsense folk can read in the varied books in bookshops which talk lots, but give away little; but real subtle knowledge. The latter gleaned from years (literally) of research and dedicated study of deep subtle reality matters. The likes of works by A.E.Powell, Blavatsky, Hodson and W.W. Atkinson (aka Yogi Ramacharaka) for example.

Under all circumstances of projected ill thought and elementals from 'those of a sick mind' - a pure heart, overflowing with light for all, will reflect any such misdeeds. This is not because 'light powers over darkness' and other glib sayings - but rather because of simple laws of the inner planes... It is a matter of vibration - 'low vibration thoughts' cannot take hold in the auras which contain 'higher vibrations' only - this is a fact.

Sadly, the greater majority of current incarnate Human Souls get caught up in glamour and fantasy - watching films and (regular) bad news on the condition box (television) reading (ill written) books etc - which makes for a slow descent in the curve of spiritual Human Evolution.

"Know yourselves"

A.

I really think that whatever you can pick up at a library or read on the internet is less then what they appear. It is just either some person with an over active imagination or some form of a psychological process is going on. If these things were real, consider who would have picked them up first. Not the librarian, not the regular civilian. It would be those who are at the right place or those with means. Eventually, this knowledge would be controlled by those in power. Those who show symptoms of a 'real power' would be swept up. So it is very difficult to judge what is actually real if you read about it in magazines, on the internet or whatever some psychological case cooks up. I am not saying there is no way that it is possible. For instance, our minds can only process what we deem logical, for rational thinking. Because rational thinking, is what is given to us or made all around us. Rational thought long ago was hunt and farm. Rational thought today varies. For many, it's study and get a job. Who creates what the masses deem as rational thought?

As we venture further than rational thought, we gamble on what is just our imagination and what might actually be the real deal. The CIA, did experiments with this psychic powers long ago. They never told anyway what the results were. It could either be that they found nothing but want other people thinking they did. Or they did find something and don't want to disclose.

Anyway, there's a reason your mind becomes stressed when you think about things like this too much. (For me at least) It could be because the mind is not conditioned for it. I am using the wrong intellectual thing (If you talk about mystical spiritual things, the spirit type things of a person may have its own intellectual type thing). Something within our environment is limiting the possibility. Or all this stuff is not real and you are just wasting valuable energy thinking of them.

I really think that whatever you can pick up at a library or read on the internet is less then what they appear.

I quite agree with that statement - however the 'real' quality (for want of a better word) books will not be found in your everyday library; they are firstly accessible only when you know about/of them and seek them out; many are long ago out of print now. Some titles are available through downloads from internet sites, but mostly not. Generally speaking the internet is rife with all manner of characters with websites; some good, some bad, some actively thinking and feeling they are doing good, but actually not. That's the Human race for you - very cosmopolitan and varied throughout.

There are some sites I can recommend for such downloads of profound, accurate works - but being relatively 'new' here - I don't know if I'm allowed to put links in posts yet?

A.

• 2 months later...

In all honesty, there is no such thing as a real expert. Many people have had many experiences, and in many cases one persons journey will have yielded much different results than someone else. I would say take it all with a grain of salt, and let your inner being help you determine what is or is not real. Also asking God directly tends to clear up a lot of confusion, lol.

Like the person who made the thread, and his/her warning on subject, is very real. One, it should never be trifled by those who have never, and could never commit to such a thing, there are many who I've seen die, in this realm of reality. I myself nearly killed more then ten times, each time becoming a decisive turning point in my life, where things changed, either it be for the better, or worse.

Once after I defeated, a sort of unknown entity I later learned the name to, which I will never give, since many who I told tried finding Them, I awoke to a pool of blood, my own blood, no joke on this one. For four weeks the doctors were speculating that a clawed my own skin to death in my sleep, only to later learn, other strange things about me while I slept. My old case files showed some of this, such as my body, fully awakening, and me not being there to stop anything from happening, sleep walking's a major pain the ***, when your a kid, walked out on a freeway once.

It's only gotten worse, even though the Astral Conflicts I take part in, I've become resilient on the fact that I've become quite the survivalist in a war like that, avoiding is key to winning such things, attack only when the battle is in your favor. Besides myself, I later found three others like me here in my home town, who had the same but somewhat different skill sets, in this sort of state. Together we gained, and together, in the A.P. we gained even more experience then previously believed by others, but still it's not a thing anyone should do, interested or otherwise, people do die in this.

EA