Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spiritual warfare / Astral Combat

Pteriax

..Is there anything in this..??

"Learn The Real Kahuna Warrior Secrets Behind

Psychic Attacks Energy 'Sucking' Tactics, Mental

Influence and Psychic Healing. . . And Add Those

Mind Blowing Skills to YOUR Art Today!"

http://www.masterworksinternational.com/BB...essages/476.htm

linked-image

linked-image

Edited by crystal sage

..Is there anything in this..??

"Learn The Real Kahuna Warrior Secrets Behind

Psychic Attacks Energy 'Sucking' Tactics, Mental

Influence and Psychic Healing. . . And Add Those

Mind Blowing Skills to YOUR Art Today!"

http://www.masterworksinternational.com/BB...essages/476.htm

linked-image

linked-image

It's Hopi, but also, if I'm correct which I am, it's pretty much a known thing by all tribes that still follow the Old Ways, not many in this world left you know.

My family still holds roots within such things, but mostly we keep it secret, me no, I'm only secretive about other things.

EA

That's a bummer. I'd have liked to see these tests. If I claim that tests have been done that back up my beliefs or standpoint you can bet that I can provide evidence of those tests.

What's more I just found this from a Pro-supernatural site - http://www.psychicandclairvoyant.co.uk/ast...projection.html "There have not been any satisfying laboratory run tests that have proved the existence of astral—or ethereal—projection. Only anecdotal evidence exists to date."

Yeah, this could be proof, but it could also be complete bull. Where is government support? Where is the state college support? Where is any liable evidence that it might be written by a bunch of guys blowing factoids out their ***? Maybe they didn't look hard enough.

If astral projection was as improbabe as you think it, the government wouldn't let hundreds of books be published on it.

If you don't mind, I would rather like to know of the dangers of this spiritual warfare. No I do not want to actually go into that fight myself. I just want to know more about the types of dangers.

Personally that sounds pretty cool to me. The whole dueling thing. But I always liked to have fought with a sword.

You had a battle with a shaman, thoes are very power beings, with shape shifting abilities.... I've been visited a few times from one of these shaman's, he handed me a snake that bit me and according to native spirituality being bit by a snake in a dream is being infused with wisdom...

Shaman? Since when has world of warcraft become reality?

I like the bit about fighting. Spiritual creatures. Can use use a bolt of energy to fight them?

lol

I am sorry, I do not teach classes, especially not online. I suppose I would be open to teaching someone, but a lot of learning about the spiritual risks would be done before we even started on projecting; and I would only do it in person.

My advice to you is to be extremely careful, and take what people tell you about it with a grain of salt; there are a lot of so-called experts out there who would lead you astray. Many of them have achieved "lucid dreaming" and mistake it for true astral projection.

By doing what YOU are doing, YOU are leading people astray.

1. Astral projection is not real

2. I haven't seen you state a single fact

3. Your theories are out of line from people who think they have expert knowledge, just like EVERYONE ELSE

4. People have had some dreams, and a bunch of people have and continue to mistake it for astral projection

My advice to you is that you no longer offer these fantasies as fact.

Depends on the opponent. And the situation. One should not throw around such an absolute term as "never" casually. Weapons can be used defensively, and usually are, I must add.

One should not throw around fantasy as fact, which is what you are doing.

Many people confuse astral projecting with lucid dreaming. The key difference being that lucid dreaming is safe. One may actually be harmed during astral projecting. And, yes it would be nearly impossible to prove... but, then I did not set out to prove it, either.

Astral projecting IS dreaming. Nothing more. Therefore it is safe. The reason why it is IMPOSSIBLE to prove is because it does NOT exist. The government did plenty of research on this subject when it was called REMOTE VIEWING and the project yielded nothing. Therefore it was dumped in the garbage. If you, or anyone else would like to argue semantics about the name of this so-called super power, I implore you to listen to the George Carlin bit about the evolution of the term "shell shock" to it's now more politically correct term, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Different name, same thing. Lucid Dreaming, Remote Viewing, Etheric Projection (the latest term), Etheric Doubles (something else made up in the past month), Out of Body Experience, Near Death Experience, Sleep Paralysis.... all of it is the same. You are NOT leaving your body.

Yeah, this could be proof, but it could also be complete bull. Where is government support? Where is the state college support? Where is any liable evidence that it might be written by a bunch of guys blowing factoids out their ***? Maybe they didn't look hard enough.

If astral projection was as improbabe as you think it, the government wouldn't let hundreds of books be published on it.

See statement above. The government proved this did not exist a long time ago.

State college support? See my last post here: The Astral Travel Technique thread on page 225. There have been, and is an active college funded program aimed at astral travel. This one is aimed directly at people who were born blind: Waiting for proof. If you want to prove astral projection, by all means find a single person on this planet who was born blind. If it were real, ONE person would have come forward. But the only alleged test of this claimed that the blind person was unable to make it past his or her "magnetic body range." A term made up by the writer astralvoyage.com. It was made up as an excuse to explain why the blind person couldn't see in his or her "astral state." The truth is that the person was not in the "astral plane." They were asleep! End of story.

Also, why would the government step in and tell anyone to stop publishing books on the subject? Stephen King writes fiction, but they haven't told him to stop.

AP is not improbable. It is not real.

Edited by NoTC

AP is not improbable. It is not real.
FAIL! i have never seen a million dollars but i know thats as real as AP. dont say it isnt real just because you dont have the talent or gift rather to accomplish it.

FAIL! i have never seen a million dollars but i know thats as real as AP. dont say it isnt real just because you dont have the talent or gift rather to accomplish it.

lol @ fail

Don't assume I don't have the "talent" or "gift" because you haven't read my other posts. Been there, done that. It's nothing more than a vivid dream. Don't say AP is real because a bunch of kids on the internet think it's real and don't understand sleep paralysis.

Money is real. There's evidence of it. Plenty of evidence. Not ONE single shred of evidence to prove AP. Never has been, never will be. I will bet my house, job, car, every cent to my name, and my life on this. That real enough for you?

lol @ fail

Don't assume I don't have the "talent" or "gift" because you haven't read my other posts. Been there, done that. It's nothing more than a vivid dream. Don't say AP is real because a bunch of kids on the internet think it's real and don't understand sleep paralysis.

Money is real. There's evidence of it. Plenty of evidence. Not ONE single shred of evidence to prove AP. Never has been, never will be. I will bet my house, job, car, every cent to my name, and my life on this. That real enough for you?

I would like to argue with you about evidence. So I must ask the first question. To you, what is evidence?

Edited by AGoodWriter

lol @ fail

again,just because you cant do it and or dont understand it doesnt mean others cant. i have had sleep para its VERY different as well are vivid dreams. I have also had visions and seen and told people things that were going to happen before they did. but im sure you wont belive that either and again..............just because you cant do it doesnt mean anything except you cant do it! others can,sleep para is very VERY diff.

I would like to argue with you about evidence. So I must ask the first question. To you, what is evidence?

I'm sure you would. However, none exists other than medical explanations for what happens during sleep paralysis, which believers blatantly ignore.

Know anyone who was born blind who was able to astral project and could see the room he or she was in?

That would be evidence. Only one case exists that I know of. And an excuse was made up (a whole new term in fact: Magnetic Body Range) to make it sound like near success. That was blamed on the guy's inability to see anything in the alleged "astral state." That terminology did not exist up until that point. A link I posted previously offers an open invitation to to provide evidence of AP. It's been open for a while. So far, nothing. I guarantee no one will EVER step forward and prove it's existence. By all means, correct me if I'm wrong, but why hasn't anyone posted anything about this particular subject of someone being born blind using AP to see on this forum before? According to the so-called experts, someone who is blind wouldn't be bound by the physical body and would therefore be able to see in the astral plane. 100% of the time, an excuse will be made when it can't be done.

While people would love to argue with the truth, it's pointless. Half the people here who claim it exists haven't even tried it. I see post after post of "I believe in it! I'm gonna try it!" On top of that, people have actually used the bible to justify the theory based on complete misinterpretation of quoted verses. It's twisted to "validate" something that doesn't exist.

I posted plenty of information, and I'll be doing nothing but pulling up the same points over and over again until I'm dead. I've experienced sleep paralysis. I've experienced what people refer to as astral projection. I researched it, I tried it. I did NOT leave my body. I was dreaming. Nothing more. People think it exists because they want it to, badly. It is a complete waste of time. I posted links previously to all of this, including a link to another thread I posted in which explains what this is.

I do not have a problem with people believing in whatever it is they want to believe in. What I have a problem with is a few self proclaimed "experts" on the matter who preach this garbage as fact and dupe kids into believing in it. It is not healthy.

again,just because you cant do it and or dont understand it doesnt mean others cant. i have had sleep para its VERY different as well are vivid dreams. I have also had visions and seen and told people things that were going to happen before they did. but im sure you wont belive that either and again..............just because you cant do it doesnt mean anything except you cant do it! others can,sleep para is very VERY diff.

Please see my last post. Yes, I can do "it." It's called dreaming. Period.

Just because you claim you are psychic (predicting the future, although you didn't say psychic, it is what you imply), does not mean you are not. There are programs available to people to learn how to con people into believing you're a psychic. I don't have any doubts about your self belief. But I don't think self belief goes any further than that. If I say I believe I can fly, you can't dispute that. But I can't prove it without trying. Without the proof, the claim is completely baseless.

Sleep paralysis is what leads to the illusion of AP. It's why you feel like you're floating. Read some medical journals instead of fantasy sites and you'll figure it out.

Please see my last post. Yes, I can do "it." It's called dreaming. Period.

Just because you claim you are psychic (predicting the future, although you didn't say psychic, it is what you imply), does not mean you are not. There are programs available to people to learn how to con people into believing you're a psychic. I don't have any doubts about your self belief. But I don't think self belief goes any further than that. If I say I believe I can fly, you can't dispute that. But I can't prove it without trying. Without the proof, the claim is completely baseless.

Sleep paralysis is what leads to the illusion of AP. It's why you feel like you're floating. Read some medical journals instead of fantasy sites and you'll figure it out.

Agreed, it is just dreaming. There are far more scarier things then what's in AP, like killer rabbit NINJA's.

EA

Edited by Enigmatic Annasawzi

lol @ fail

LOL fail. You are wrong. The US government experimented with AP with serveral projects which were successes. Here is a link to one of them.

Link So next time check your facts before bashing others beliefs. I have seen the etherial light. Felt it. Now consider this that is a witness statement now if that isn't good enough we had better start letting a bunch of people out of jail. Seeing how it is good enough to send a person away for life it is then except as a witness statement for science. I could go on and on about the things you can't see but are real and bla bla bla but my point has been made.

So now you going to argue with the US governments scientists as well. Cause I think they might have a leg up.

LOL fail. You are wrong. The US government experimented with AP with serveral projects which were successes. Here is a link to one of them.

Link So next time check your facts before bashing others beliefs. I have seen the etherial light. Felt it. Now consider this that is a witness statement now if that isn't good enough we had better start letting a bunch of people out of jail. Seeing how it is good enough to send a person away for life it is then except as a witness statement for science. I could go on and on about the things you can't see but are real and bla bla bla but my point has been made.

So now you going to argue with the US governments scientists as well. Cause I think they might have a leg up.

No, I'm not wrong. Did you bother reading the entire post you sent me? Because from what I can gather, roughly 15% of the alleged psychics made semi-accurate guesses about things. Might as well have used the general public to do the same. They claim (but can't verify) saddam was found via RV. That sure is a rock solid statement for this case, along with everything else in that link from fas.org.

Next time, check the facts of the information you use to prove your point, because it'll backfire on you if you don't. You talk about witness statements as an example of "proof" that AP is real. On the flipside of this statement, AP and RV, EP, etc... is ALL nothing but "witness statements" about what they think they can do. And there are so many variables from people claiming they can do it that it just goes to show no one has really figured out anything, other than the government which tucked the RV program in the trash where it belongs when they compiled the findings.

Why would I argue with the scientists? They are correct. RV isn't worth spending more money on. They probably have a leg up to fart.

ok now im mad,i havnt taken any courses on how to conn people that im pshycic ,i dont use that word on purpose,im 20 and have been predicting things CORRECTLY since i was 7 years old!!! no i havnt taken any courses. and dreaming is not AP,you are right about AP not being dangerous tho. and LMAO you think the gov tells every deetail of truth ROFL :lol:

and another thing,people say they can go into AP by doing certain things (this never worked for me tho) so your saying these people are forcing themselves into sleep para and imagining and or dreaming it all? thats pretty stuck up to think you know everything because youve never been in AP. youve been in dreams and sleep para by your own admission and you do NOT know what AP is. it is VERY different!

No, I'm not wrong. Did you bother reading the entire post you sent me? Because from what I can gather, roughly 15% of the alleged psychics made semi-accurate guesses about things. Might as well have used the general public to do the same. They claim (but can't verify) saddam was found via RV. That sure is a rock solid statement for this case, along with everything else in that link from fas.org.

Next time, check the facts of the information you use to prove your point, because it'll backfire on you if you don't. You talk about witness statements as an example of "proof" that AP is real. On the flipside of this statement, AP and RV, EP, etc... is ALL nothing but "witness statements" about what they think they can do. And there are so many variables from people claiming they can do it that it just goes to show no one has really figured out anything, other than the government which tucked the RV program in the trash where it belongs when they compiled the findings.

Why would I argue with the scientists? They are correct. RV isn't worth spending more money on. They probably have a leg up to fart.

Did you read the part about more than one project. The one that got better results is Project StarGazer. LOL you ignorance is funny. The only reason they closed it down was that later when they had the phyckics to the level they could enter peoples bodies and kill them they grew a conctious and went foward. Public disaproval closed the project though I can't say for good cause I don't work there.

You tell him lightning. LOL Now he thinks he knows more than US government scientists. THat is hilarious.

ok now im mad,i havnt taken any courses on how to conn people that im pshycic ,i dont use that word on purpose,im 20 and have been predicting things CORRECTLY since i was 7 years old!!! no i havnt taken any courses. and dreaming is not AP,you are right about AP not being dangerous tho. and LMAO you think the gov tells every deetail of truth ROFL :lol:

Wow, you're 20? This has bearing.... how?

If you'd been predicting things since you were 7 CORRECTLY as you so loudly proclaim, you'd have your own TV show. Ooooh, here's an idea.... win the lottery. But being psychic and all, you can't possibly do that for selfish reasons. So, do it and donate millions to charity. You aren't the first person to claim abilities to predict the future. You make claims with zero proof, and you won't be the last. : )

I'll sit here and wait anxiously for your excuse as to why you cannot or will not do it. And I guarantee that you will never do it.

I work for the government. So, I'm not unfamiliar with it's practices, especially when it comes to security. : D Sorry, but you're going to have to think of a better means of BSing me.

and another thing,people say they can go into AP by doing certain things (this never worked for me tho) so your saying these people are forcing themselves into sleep para and imagining and or dreaming it all? thats pretty stuck up to think you know everything because youve never been in AP. youve been in dreams and sleep para by your own admission and you do NOT know what AP is. it is VERY different!

It is not different at all. The end.

Did you read the part about more than one project. The one that got better results is Project StarGazer. LOL you ignorance is funny. The only reason they closed it down was that later when they had the phyckics to the level they could enter peoples bodies and kill them they grew a conctious and went foward. Public disaproval closed the project though I can't say for good cause I don't work there.

You tell him lightning. LOL Now he thinks he knows more than US government scientists. THat is hilarious.

Yes, I did as a matter of fact : D Not impressed! I've already read all over the internet that aliens are at area 51 and that "star gate" was intertwined with aliens and psychics. Oh man, it must be true cuz I read it on the internet! Ignorance lies within those believing this is FACT. How would they close a classified program down because of public disapproval? Do you see the irony in your own statement here? You go ahead and think about that for a while.

Do you have an idea where FAS gets it's information? Here's one of it's WINNING SOURCES:

http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/CIA-InitiatedRV.html

Wow. Biomindsuperpowers.com sure is reputable! Is that where you heard of "phyckics" and "conctious?" I'm not sure what that is, so please explain.

Oh, and what else? AMAZON.COM. Wow. Fas.org sure does have us skeptics cornered into a wall with all of this hardcore information! What EVER will I do?

What I know is common sense. And the "government scientists" you speak of, aren't exactly just that. Pay a little closer attention to your sources, and you'll find they aren't "in the know" as you might be easily be duped into thinking.

Bye Bye : D

Edited by NoTC

lol I could never work for the government full time, I occasionally do missing cases and what not, but thats about it :/ em but almost anyone can do that...it's not a power I feel haha. And people that usually have their own tv shows the majority of time are complete con artists...but hello it's like saying reality tv show is reality! hahaha

lol I could never work for the government full time, I occasionally do missing cases and what not, but thats about it :/ em but almost anyone can do that...it's not a power I feel haha. And people that usually have their own tv shows the majority of time are complete con artists...but hello it's like saying reality tv show is reality! hahaha

Cool. Congrats on your ability. Solve any famous cases.

If you'd been predicting things since you were 7 CORRECTLY as you so loudly proclaim, you'd have your own TV show. Ooooh, here's an idea.... win the lottery. But being psychic and all, you can't possibly do that for selfish reasons. So, do it and donate millions to charity. You aren't the first person to claim abilities to predict the future. You make claims with zero proof, and you won't be the last. : )
Do you even know about psychic abilities? For intuition and precognition, you cannot control it so easily. It takes some practise to do that.

I'll sit here and wait anxiously for your excuse as to why you cannot or will not do it. And I guarantee that you will never do it.
See above "excuse"

I work for the government. So, I'm not unfamiliar with it's practices, especially when it comes to security. : D Sorry, but you're going to have to think of a better means of BSing me.

And I study on mars. The point of this is, how do I know if I can believe you?

It is not different at all. The end.

Not difference or you don't know the difference.

Yes, I did as a matter of fact : D Not impressed! I've already read all over the internet that aliens are at area 51 and that "star gate" was intertwined with aliens and psychics. Oh man, it must be true cuz I read it on the internet! Ignorance lies within those believing this is FACT. How would they close a classified program down because of public disapproval? Do you see the irony in your own statement here? You go ahead and think about that for a while.
They stopped cloning humans.

Do you have an idea where FAS gets it's information? Here's one of it's WINNING SOURCES:

http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/CIA-InitiatedRV.html

Wow. Biomindsuperpowers.com sure is reputable! Is that where you heard of "phyckics" and "conctious?" I'm not sure what that is, so please explain.

Google is a mystery.

Oh, and what else? AMAZON.COM. Wow. Fas.org sure does have us skeptics cornered into a wall with all of this hardcore information! What EVER will I do?
Do I have to reply?

What I know is common sense. And the "government scientists" you speak of, aren't exactly just that. Pay a little closer attention to your sources, and you'll find they aren't "in the know" as you might be easily be duped into thinking.
I don't know about that. I do not know any scientists. Edited by AGoodWriter

Okay honestly while some of you make very intelligent and insightful comments as to why you think AP is or is not real this thread was supposed to be about Astral Combat. I really don't see why skeptics such as NoTc (who i pick on because I have seen his posts a lot lately) go around writing entire essays on their viewpoint. This is a paranormal forum so of course you will have people who believe in AP therefore why waste your time if you are never going to convince someone that they are wrong. If their view of things p***es you off just don't click the topic that has AP in its name. But for god's sake stop wasting your time and mine typing up useless essays. Instead go start a book on the topic or something, so that people will buy it, you will get rich and my time won't be wasted.

AGoodwriter: My reply to you below, and I apologize for any of the strange, as I just took an Ambien.

1. Do you even know about psychic abilities? For intuition and precognition, you cannot control it so easily. It takes some practise to do that.

Yes I do. They do not exist. The “remote viewing” program was dumped in the trash where it belongs because of a lousy 15% success rate. If our aircraft flew at a 15% success rate (guesswork, which ANYONE on the planet could do), we’d obviously get rid of the Air Force. I can practice flying without an airplane. But it’s never going to happen. Humans can’t fly. Just as humans don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow. Every time an offer is made to the psychic community to prove what they can do, there are only two responses. One is falling flat on their faces trying desperately to prove something, and then they make up excuses as to why it didn’t happen that way such as, “Well, the future isn’t certain…” Oh really? Then what part of your ego says YOU can predict the future? And Two is an excuse as to why they won’t do it. “It’s a gift and I shouldn’t show off,” or “I’m not allowed to use it for selfish reasons.” Both of these excuses are absolutely foolish in their own right. Some people have what most would call a gift for playing instruments. Others for sports, so on and so forth. They’re good at it. The CAN do it. So they do, and they do it publicly, without making up stupid excuses as to why they CAN’T do it. The Almighty doesn’t come down from the Heavens and bash them into the ground or hand out a bucket of bad karma for “showing off.” How about the other excuse… selfish reasons. Ok… then win the lottery and give it to charity. Do something good that would better the lives of the less fortunate. That’s the most unselfish thing one could do with the winnings from Megabucks, eh? But, it’ll never happen because psychics CAN’T do it. Excuse after lame excuse. Psychics are about as accurate as those little rolled up astrology papers you can buy at the register in a grocery store. And even still, the paper doesn’t make excuses like, “Well, I need practice.”

Cheap $.99 rolled-up astrology paper 1. Psychics 0.

2. See above "excuse"

See above for the same thing I have heard time and again, and will always hear every time I ask a psychic to prove he or she isn’t full of it.

3. I can say that I study on mars.

Sure you could. But, no man has stepped foot on Mars. I on the other hand step foot on Creech AFB, NV (Indian Springs, NV) every Monday through Friday at 2:00 PM PST and leave around 10:00 PM PST (and occasionally on weekends if extra work needs to be done). I was in the Air Force for 10.5 years. I have a security clearance. One of my additional duties when I was stuck in Alabama for a couple years involved the security of a controlled area with classified information. After I got out of the Air Force I worked at DISA Montgomery (DISA stands for Defense Information Systems Agency). Alabama is a boring place, and since I had been stationed at Nellis AFB for just shy of 8 years previously, I decided to move back to Las Vegas, NV. See, the nice thing about telling the truth is that I can provide specifics for everything. Kind of difficult to discredit someone who doesn’t spout BS.

4. Not different or you don't know the difference.

I already said it is not different. Followed by “The end.” In other words, there’s no need to put words in my mouth.

5. They stopped cloning humans.

Um…. Ok.

6. Google is a mystery.

Not really. You just need to pay attention to the source when it comes to all of the information plastered around. Much of it is false, speculative nonsense. I can make my own site and say it is a conglomeration of scientists. It would be easy as pie. Been messing around with web design for 14 years. But when it comes down to it, posting sources such as Amazon.com amongst other things…. It saddens me that people actually think this is factual. People need to be realistic.

7. Do I have to reply?

No, but you did anyway.

8. I don't know about that. I do not know any scientists.

I’ve known a few over the years. But as far as FAS.org goes…. I take it with a boulder of salt. It’s far too easy to write a book, make a website, etc… and gain followers in some fabricated theory or belief. ESPECIALLY when the people following have some reason to follow. I’ve known people that have only gone to church when they lost their jobs, etc… they depend on God or whatever it is they believe in to fix their problems, find that shining ray of hope, somewhere.

Okay honestly while some of you make very intelligent and insightful comments as to why you think AP is or is not real this thread was supposed to be about Astral Combat. I really don't see why skeptics such as NoTc (who i pick on because I have seen his posts a lot lately) go around writing entire essays on their viewpoint. This is a paranormal forum so of course you will have people who believe in AP therefore why waste your time if you are never going to convince someone that they are wrong. If their view of things p***es you off just don't click the topic that has AP in its name. But for god's sake stop wasting your time and mine typing up useless essays. Instead go start a book on the topic or something, so that people will buy it, you will get rich and my time won't be wasted.

I'm only wasting your time if you choose, by your own free will, to read my posts.

We write "essays" because we have a lot to say on the subject. I waste my time, because although I do not believe in many of the things people claim, I have an interest in seeing what people have to say regardless. I click on the topics that I feel most interest me, and I will post my beliefs/disbeliefs. You you feel that I have wasted your time, please report my "essays" to the moderators and tell them you want me banned from the site. It's well within your right to do so. After all, we wouldn't want people like me posting ideals that do not jive with yours, With that said, it really wouldn't make much sense to have a forum with no discussion about pros and cons, but one with only pros. No one would accomplish anything.

And that's pretty much all I can say write now, as I took an ambien and my keyboard looks really fuzzy as hell.

I post in these areas because I feel it's more dangerous to accept and preach things that have no base as though they are fact

Hope is where it lies people. It's a safe place. It becomes dangerous as soon as the people begin accepting nothing out of thin air as fact.

Anyway, if I an "p***ing you off" so much, why bother coming here to discuss? Better yet, report every post I make. If enough people hate me enough they will ban me. You could post another thread that says "NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED" and we'll just hang outside the thread announcing that we are all lepers and we are unclean. Joy for all. There's some crap on tv about the chippendales. Gross. So many options for discussions. It's fun.