Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The strongest love iv ever felt, in a dream.

Blueguardian

Hello this is yet another one of my Dream threads, more of a confusing one, i would like some help on interpretting it.

Well lets start with a bit of history, I asked a girl out she said she doesnt like me in that way, this is not the first time it has happened and I have reached the point of giving up on love completly. :(.

I had a few nightmares lately, which is weird for me because I havnt had them for years or i havn't been remembering them.

This one was sort of a nightmare.

The dream:

I was in my room sitting on my bed and this girl walks into the doorway she is beautiful, I talk to her and i find out that her parents have died and that she is going to stay with us in our old house, we fall for each other straight away, but i also find out she's apparently my cousin, (which is really skrewed up), of course my dream self ges put off by this but the feelings are still there, we discuss it and decide that it is morally and in many other ways wrong. The dream then changes, im outside a building and there are people outside it with guns, they have taken hostages, then they end up leaving im not sure if they get shot or run for some reason, there is a rush of people going in every direction, then I make it into the building, and I have a strong sense of deja vu, like i have been there before and come back in time, I new the girl from the start of the dream was hurt badly and that last time she had died, i ran down to the corridor to the left and she was lying there with a bit of blood coming from her head, still alive, close to death, there was a nurse or doctor there with her, helping her to stay alive, i ran over to them, i was crying, if felt so damn real :cry:, i told her that she cant die because I love her and to please not go. Anyway she survives and we end up getting married (yes again skrewed up, I know).

I dont know how to feel about this dream, it has impacted me deeply with a lot of sadness. I cant seem to get it out of my mind.

Does this dream have any meaning? Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blueguardian

• AngelOfMusic

• bleedingelite

• Sun_Shine11

I had a dream like that, but i didn't love the other person, they loved me. And i've never seen this boy in my life before, but it was quite scary. Basically, i was in a carriage with him, and we were all dressed up, and every time i tried to get out of the carriage, he'd grab on and start crying, telling me to never leave, never never never. And it was horrible in the dream, but when i woke up, i was really upset, because i've never experienced that type of love, and its in my dreams. A sign of things to come perhaps?

Angel x

I asked a girl out she said she doesnt like me in that way, this is not the first time it has happened

we fall for each other straight away, but i also find out she's apparently my cousin

I new the girl from the start of the dream was hurt badly and that last time she had died

Anyway she survives and we end up getting married (yes again skrewed up, I know).

I dont know how to feel about this dream, it has impacted me deeply with a lot of sadness.

It is good to talk things out with others because more often than not when we attempt to explain things to others our minds do a summary to tell them to keep from dragging it out and we inadvertently supply our own answers by creating order to do this.

If you look at these key statements you can clearly see the links.

It is a cycle of behavior that is not working for you but which your subconscious believes that if it is repeated enough will somehow work in the end.

The Cousin represents the type of female that you have been attracted to as inherently incompatible.

The solution is to drastically change your lifestyle, tastes, and appearance to make you more compatible to this type or to make the conscious effort to avoid this type of female, one that seems compatible to your subconscious, but which is clearly not in reality.

The solution is to drastically change your lifestyle, tastes, and appearance to make you more compatible to this type or to make the conscious effort to avoid this type of female, one that seems compatible to your subconscious, but which is clearly not in reality.

So i'll just keep at what iv been doing, avoiding close friendships with any and every girl, making sure i dont fall for any of them, thank you. :tu:

I had a dream like that, but i didn't love the other person, they loved me. And i've never seen this boy in my life before, but it was quite scary. Basically, i was in a carriage with him, and we were all dressed up, and every time i tried to get out of the carriage, he'd grab on and start crying, telling me to never leave, never never never. And it was horrible in the dream, but when i woke up, i was really upset, because i've never experienced that type of love, and its in my dreams. A sign of things to come perhaps?

Angel x

I didnt find the girl scary at all, it sounds almost like this boy either really cared about you or was over obbsessive.

owch! Just fall for nice girls, with the intention of falling for them, not making friendhsips with them! If you get me!

Angel x

owch! Just fall for nice girls, with the intention of falling for them, not making friendhsips with them! If you get me!

Angel x

I've gotten to the point where i aksed my friend to punch me if I ever fall for anyone ever again. I figure that everyone is better off without me :tu:. I believe i like it this way.

well no offense...you sound pretty...erm...pathetic? You're seventeen, according to your page, plenty of time, have you even finished school yet? I wouldn't worry too much, relationships are too expensive, think of all the presents you have to buy for them! And they always make you come out, even if you're in the deepest darkest pit of illness! Sreiously don't worry, you'll find someone!

Angel x

well no offense...you sound pretty...erm...pathetic? You're seventeen, according to your page, plenty of time, have you even finished school yet? I wouldn't worry too much, relationships are too expensive, think of all the presents you have to buy for them! And they always make you come out, even if you're in the deepest darkest pit of illness! Sreiously don't worry, you'll find someone!

Angel x

I'll take the pathetic as a compliment, thank you. You've been to my page?!, kidding. nope havn't finished school yet. Thank you for the advice and the hope that you are giving me.

I'll take the pathetic as a compliment, thank you. You've been to my page?!, kidding. nope havn't finished school yet. Thank you for the advice and the hope that you are giving me.

No problem! I've got about ten thousand billion friends complaining at me with the same problems, so i know what to say, usually its just a 'awwwwwww' and a pat on the back!

Angel x

No problem! I've got about ten thousand billion friends complaining at me with the same problems, so i know what to say, usually its just a 'awwwwwww' and a pat on the back!

Angel x

People need to learn that relationships aren't the most important facet of one's life. Yes, we all know how nice it feels to be loved and cared about, but you need to love yourself before you can love anyone else. If you don't think that you're worthy of being able to love anyone, then guess what, you won't be! It's a self-fulfilling prophecy and it's up to you to change how you feel about your love life, not other people. Trust me, I've felt the same way as you before, and I'll hazard a guess that everyone will sometime in their life. You're young, you have plenty of time to look for your mate, whomever they may end up to be. Teenagers are way too focused on having a boy/girlfriend for no other reason than having one. Don't date someone just because you can, date someone because you actually like them and they like you back and value you for who you are. Don't ever change for someone else, trust me, it's not worth it. I've already made the decision that I'm not going to date in high school unless I find someone who's absolutely amazing, and so far so good. Sure, all my friends think I'm crazy, but it will be more beneficial for me in the long run. There's a lot more important things to work on in your life than relationships.

Thank you both, im feeling slightly better then i have been, but i feel we should proably try to get back on topic, its my fault we strayed off so it should prabably be my fault we get back on. If there is anything left to discuss.

That sweet melancholy born from the memory of a girl in a dream is one of the most powerful artistic forces out there. I'd suggest you try using that feeling to inspire a poem or a story or a painting, whatever.

You'll never find a girl in real life to rival the ones in your dreams, and that in itself is the tragedy.

I need to have a dream about this boy i was dreaming about again, it fascinates me. I've never seen this boy in my life, and i'm getting a bit obsessed with him!

Angel x

I need to have a dream about this boy i was dreaming about again, it fascinates me. I've never seen this boy in my life, and i'm getting a bit obsessed with him!

Angel x

Kinda funny how we are falling in love with figments of our imagination, when I get more time eg; the weekend, I think i shall look into this more, try and get an idea of how common this is. It is a weird situation to be in, the feelings feel strong, as far as you know unless you become lucid, everything around you is real.

I just had a thought, maybe we are falling in love with ourselves which isnt that far fetched, my dream girl was like me and i see myself as being just a guy with excema, i have less confidence in anything because of it, maybe my mind created this dream girl as my cousin in contrast to me having excema.

Angel your falling for a guy who seems to be similar to yourself, put yourself in his shoes, the way he felt is similar to the way your feeling about him now. He was obsessed with you and now your getting a bit obsessed with him.

I'm not sure if i'm making any sense to anyone else but to me it's kinda making sense. Either way i guess this is really quite weird.

Edited by Blueguardian

I do believe that this is because our minds know what type of people we like. And puts them into our dreams thats why we prefer those people in our dreams to the people in real life.

That sweet melancholy born from the memory of a girl in a dream is one of the most powerful artistic forces out there. I'd suggest you try using that feeling to inspire a poem or a story or a painting, whatever.

You'll never find a girl in real life to rival the ones in your dreams, and that in itself is the tragedy.

I have done art based on how i feel about my life, it was a while ago but its still a heart with a whole in it.

I do believe that this is because our minds know what type of people we like. And puts them into our dreams thats why we prefer those people in our dreams to the people in real life.

I have started to think its more of a learning expirience.

Kinda funny how we are falling in love with figments of our imagination, when I get more time eg; the weekend, I think i shall look into this more, try and get an idea of how common this is. It is a weird situation to be in, the feelings feel strong, as far as you know unless you become lucid, everything around you is real.

I just had a thought, maybe we are falling in love with ourselves which isnt that far fetched, my dream girl was like me and i see myself as being just a guy with excema, i have less confidence in anything because of it, maybe my mind created this dream girl as my cousin in contrast to me having excema.

Angel your falling for a guy who seems to be similar to yourself, put yourself in his shoes, the way he felt is similar to the way your feeling about him now. He was obsessed with you and now your getting a bit obsessed with him.

I'm not sure if i'm making any sense to anyone else but to me it's kinda making sense. Either way i guess this is really quite weird.

Yeah, i'm kind of obsessed with obsession (if that makes sense) so maybe thats it, and you do make sense to me!

Angel x

In your dream the girl was your cousin, and in reality the gal doesnt like u in that way. This signifies barriers to get to know the gal, but after an ordeal you will be close to her and she is the one for you.

In your dream the girl was your cousin, and in reality the gal doesnt like u in that way. This signifies barriers to get to know the gal, but after an ordeal you will be close to her and she is the one for you.

No, that's not how dreams work. The dream's meaning could be anything. It could be that you just feel lonely, or that you have the hots for a family member. It could mean you ate too much protein for dinner. Who knows? Instead of trying to find some kind of cryptic prediction, just enjoy the dream for what it was.

I had a dream once where I was in love and happy. I literally cried when I woke. Not that I need a boo hoo parade, but the feeling was intense.

We dream about things that are missing in our waking life...it's the minds way of making up for things we need.

I dream about travelling -just last night I had a dream I went to London, England (not my first choice btw) and stood benenth Big Ben..lol

I need a vacation right now, hence the obsession. What your heart aches for shall manifest in your dreams. It's Freudian.

Sooooo...i need someone to be obsessed with me? Or i need a big fat lovin? I do like that idea, its just a shame that they're in dreams, not reality.

Angel x

Sooooo...i need someone to be obsessed with me? Or i need a big fat lovin? I do like that idea, its just a shame that they're in dreams, not reality.

Angel x

Dream obsession is always so much better than real obsession... Last night i had a really full on dream about this girl i met randomly, sparks flying etc (red heads! *sigh*).. nothing happened cos i was always feeling guilty about thinking what i was when i'm engaged.. very vivid feelings and thoughts..

RE: original topic.. i don't think dreams MEAN anything outside our brains doing some exercise while we sleep. The situations we experience while asleep & how we react to them could be "training" us for RL. There have been studies done on sleep deprivation being linked to reduced instinctual knowledge.

Charlatans and Mystics (double positive?) will try to sell you a story about your dreams predicting the future or revealing your subconscious, however i wouldn't give any serious consideration to these interpretations. Your brain is an incredibly powerful and complex sensory interpretation and generating device.. while we sleep it takes our basic thoughts or physical feelings & makes a little story with it.. nothing more...

A person in a sensory deprived situation (pitch back room, no noise etc) any person will very quickly start having vivid visual and auditory halucinations.. again.. just our brain trying to give us something t work with when it has no idea whats going on...

fair dos...

I'd like to see this guy again in my dreams, preferably in a lucid so i could say what i want to him.

Angel x

P.S. To Sun_Shine, what's so bad about London, eh? It's my favourite place, apart from Australia, and for some reason, Estonia...

Edited by AngelOfMusic