Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection...

DfizzleShizzle

Last night, I had a wierd dream..Actually, a few wierd dreams...One of them, I wont explain, other than the fact, I knew I was dreaming, which I am starting to realize alot now in me dreams, it just never completely hits me, so I am never able to become lucid./..But, towards the end of the night, my dad came and woke me up cause we had to go soon...So, I woke up a little, but like fell back asleep...But then, I remember, my eyes opening, and me tryin to get up, like, I was awake almost...But, I opened my eyes, and I kept slipping back into a dream..Because, I know I was out of body at that point, because I was able to move, but...I kept seeing dream thingas, like, hidden corridors in my room, like I saw a gargoyle...But, I know I wasn't dreaming, causew I was like fighting to keep my eyes open...I was tryin to stay lucid...i mean, this is prolly the most aware I've ever been in a dream, and, the most I've ever known that I was supposed to eb asleep...But I still CANNOT GET THAT ONE LITTLE "SHOCK" That will jolt me into realizing that I'm dreaming or asleep...I realize it all the time, It just never "hits" me...You know what I mean? But nayways, anyone know what happened, and how I can start realizing I'm asleep, or out of body or anything?Thanks!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• zos14

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• AngelOfMusic

So was it, like, you were in between lucid and AP? Try mastering LD and then when you've mastered that, you could jump to AP

Have fun, you lucky piece of pie!

Angel x

YEa I was like in between LD and AP...But I was slippin in and out of conciousness...

so you mean that you were on the borders of the alfa and theta levels of mind, theta is when you're dreaming, and you become able of having an obe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreaming. Nothing more. Or just plain wishful thinking.

yeah, but i was speaking theoritically!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theoretically speaking through my own logical belief on such matters, I could say that I am a divine entity

and have complete control over the dream world, and everything people percieve while APing is controlled

through me.

But, this is just theoretically speaking. :)

Cmom people...Stick to the topic at hand...I'm lookin for help...Not for a debate....

Last night, I had a wierd dream..Actually, a few wierd dreams...One of them, I wont explain, other than the fact, I knew I was dreaming, which I am starting to realize alot now in me dreams, it just never completely hits me, so I am never able to become lucid./..But, towards the end of the night, my dad came and woke me up cause we had to go soon...So, I woke up a little, but like fell back asleep...But then, I remember, my eyes opening, and me tryin to get up, like, I was awake almost...But, I opened my eyes, and I kept slipping back into a dream..Because, I know I was out of body at that point, because I was able to move, but...I kept seeing dream thingas, like, hidden corridors in my room, like I saw a gargoyle...But, I know I wasn't dreaming, causew I was like fighting to keep my eyes open...I was tryin to stay lucid...i mean, this is prolly the most aware I've ever been in a dream, and, the most I've ever known that I was supposed to eb asleep...But I still CANNOT GET THAT ONE LITTLE "SHOCK" That will jolt me into realizing that I'm dreaming or asleep...I realize it all the time, It just never "hits" me...You know what I mean? But nayways, anyone know what happened, and how I can start realizing I'm asleep, or out of body or anything?Thanks!

That is Astral Projecting and the best way to do it is when you wake up don't move your body barely open your eyes don't blink and you will still be outside your body at that point you will be able to float around and not trigger your physical body. The way Astral projection works is once you trigger you physical body you have to come back because your interrupting your sub conscious and triggering your conscious. Also a good way to know if you were successful is when you wake up do as I said and then if you remember your whole dream you just successfully astral projected. It's something you have to practice and work at!