Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP

AngelXVI

This EVP was took during an investigation at around 4.00a.m outside our house.

Just like some opinions on what it could be.

PS Its the strange noise in the middle of the recording.

strange_sound.mp3

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AngelXVI

• JustNormal

• Radian

• NoahJaymes

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be anything, can't classify it anything based on sounds like someone either was eating the recorder or dropped it. Could be someone zipping up their coat, could be someone weezing...anything.

Could be anything, can't classify it anything based on sounds like someone either was eating the recorder or dropped it. Could be someone zipping up their coat, could be someone weezing...anything.

I cant get it to play, any ideas? JN

I cant get it to play, any ideas? JN

No... I can email if you like!

No... I can email if you like!

OK COOL, thanks, I am dying to hear it, no pun intended lol..

Thanks for sharing that Angel..

It's really hard to tell what that could be....

OK COOL, thanks, I am dying to hear it, no pun intended lol..

Do u have Quicktime Jn, installed? Yea, I heard a growl then a kids voice..

Do u have Quicktime Jn, installed? Yea, I heard a growl then a kids voice..

Yes I do Primordial, but Angel sent to me. There is something strange on there, just cant make it out what it is or says, interesting though. Thanks..JN

I thought it sounded kind of breathy to me. I also heard the kid's noise too. I am assuming the only known individual to be there, was the man talking?

I thought it sounded kind of breathy to me. I also heard the kid's noise too. I am assuming the only known individual to be there, was the man talking?

There were no kids there... There were a few guys but its the noise over the top of them talking, sounds weird like something out of the jungle!!!

There were no kids there... There were a few guys but its the noise over the top of them talking, sounds weird like something out of the jungle!!!

Angel, did the team give you their thoughts on what it was? OR did they leave you hanging? JN

Angel, did the team give you their thoughts on what it was? OR did they leave you hanging? JN

They were only here for 2 hours, they got a couple of evp's, there camera batteries kept dying and a couple of PI said they felt burning pains on their backs... But other than that nothing caught on camera. But its died down now, sorted it myself!!! Apart from the odd visit and the blender switching on on its own, things are pretty quite at the moment!!!

They were only here for 2 hours, they got a couple of evp's, there camera batteries kept dying and a couple of PI said they felt burning pains on their backs... But other than that nothing caught on camera. But its died down now, sorted it myself!!! Apart from the odd visit and the blender switching on on its own, things are pretty quite at the moment!!!

Thats great that its quited down. TWO hours? WOW not a long time. Do you have more EVP's? BTW What did you think of the sounds in my video thing I emailed you? JN

Wow.. very interesting they were there for just a short time and experienced all that. -- :o

Thats great that its quited down. TWO hours? WOW not a long time. Do you have more EVP's? BTW What did you think of the sounds in my video thing I emailed you? JN

Eerie....

Heres the other one its only faint.... Gee, thought I forgot how to make them smaller!!!!

great2.mp3

Wow.. very interesting they were there for just a short time and experienced all that. -- :o

They arrived at 3.00a.m and finished at 5.00a.m Not a lot of time to investigate, but I have it under control now sorted it myself!!!

Eerie....

Heres the other one its only faint.... Gee, thought I forgot how to make them smaller!!!!

GRRRRRR Everytime I go to listen it kicks me offline LOL..Can you please send it to my email? Thanks, JN

They arrived at 3.00a.m and finished at 5.00a.m Not a lot of time to investigate, but I have it under control now sorted it myself!!!

Curious Angel, How do you mean sorted yourself.. ? :}

Curious Angel, How do you mean sorted yourself.. ? :}

Blessed my house, cleansed it, salted it, shielded it with white light and talked to it eg. Can we cohabit together in peace its our land as much as yours ect...

Blessed my house, cleansed it, salted it, shielded it with white light and talked to it eg. Can we cohabit together in peace its our land as much as yours ect...

Good girl and great job..The second EVP sounds like a male voice says "let me go." Thats just my take on it..JN

That was a little odd. I ran the wav though two amplifiers and put a scope on it. The sound stayed at the same level , and the meter showed nothing but back round noise. It may be some thing in the recorder. Not the run of the mill EVP any way.

That was a little odd. I ran the wav though two amplifiers and put a scope on it. The sound stayed at the same level , and the meter showed nothing but back round noise. It may be some thing in the recorder. Not the run of the mill EVP any way.

Yeah, not eye catching, or ear catching if you will. I noticed nothing to be honest.