Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP

AngelXVI

Yeah, not eye catching, or ear catching if you will. I noticed nothing to be honest.

I can hear a whisper at 2 seconds, listen again, see if you can pick it up..JN

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AngelXVI

• JustNormal

• Radian

• NoahJaymes

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, not eye catching, or ear catching if you will. I noticed nothing to be honest.

I am not responsible for recording it! It was a team of PI that emailed it to me... Its faint and I can here something but then again I was informed of the word before hand, which is subjective anyway. Just thought I would put it on here so you could voice your opinions on it!!!

I am not responsible for recording it! It was a team of PI that emailed it to me... Its faint and I can here something but then again I was informed of the word before hand, which is subjective anyway. Just thought I would put it on here so you could voice your opinions on it!!!

Well Angel my Dear, I like and can hear it. I guess one needs an open mind, and ear in order to hear something. I found the second one, more interesting than the first..Thanks for sharing kiddo..JN

Well Angel my Dear, I like and can hear it. I guess one needs an open mind, and ear in order to hear something. I found the second one, more interesting than the first..Thanks for sharing kiddo..JN

Your welcome!!!

That was a little odd. I ran the wav though two amplifiers and put a scope on it. The sound stayed at the same level , and the meter showed nothing but back round noise. It may be some thing in the recorder. Not the run of the mill EVP any way.

What does a run of the mill EVP sound like??? JN

So what you are saying is I dont have an open mind about what I am listening to? I listen to EVPS almost daily. Even ask Shankpin on some of the stuff I have in my arsenal....blow your mind away.

So what you are saying is I dont have an open mind about what I am listening to? I listen to EVPS almost daily. Even ask Shankpin on some of the stuff I have in my arsenal....blow your mind away.

Post some!!!

What? I was speaking to Angel not you. How about posting an EVP.I would love to hear it..JN

What? I was speaking to Angel not you. How about posting an EVP.I would love to hear it..JN

Must be a male thing!!! Who's got the biggest/best!!!

You do have some interesting EVPs no kidding.

Try to get one or two on here. That one that sounds like he's speaking foreign language, but slowed down, its perfect english.. that one give me creeps.

Edited by Shankpin

Slowed down...these are on request from Sunni

newfn.mp3

That sounds to a lot to me like "all of us here are numbered!" imo.

Edited by Shankpin

Guess I might as well throw a little background on this investigation......negative type.

This is a business, a glass studio to be exact. One witness claimed she had something thrown at her head while in the office...she had to get stitches. A human pelvic bone was found in the basement crawl space...full blown apparitions, pretty crazy place.

We didn't get to witness anything per se, but we have the investigation whenever we want to go back.

Actually we obtained a crap load of evps....not noises, not bumps and crap shuffling around...voices.

Edited by CryWolf

Bet the woman who was butchered & buried there is the culprit for throwing things...

That sounds to a lot to me like "all of us here are numbered!" imo.

GRRRRRRRRRR I cant hear it, just like I could hear Angel's. Shankin do you mind emailing those to me..Thanks kiddo..JN

Well, some of the evps sound male as well. It is a pretty historic place, so I am sure there are more than one entity occupying this location. We have our theories on the situation, and after all the research put in, after sending the pelvic to be verified, we are still in aww over the findings. Next to the hotel investigation, this is my #2.

GRRRRRRRRRR I cant hear it, just like I could hear Angel's. Shankin do you mind emailing those to me..Thanks kiddo..JN

what? still having trouble? ok, ill try...

Ok, Jn im working on it..it will be thru GM account

and i need to know if you got that or not.. soon as you get it lemme know. ;)

Edited by Shankpin

Well I know you've got some good ones, I don't see why you don't! ;)

Edited by Shankpin

Slowed down...these are on request from Sunni

newfn.mp3

Its a bit noisy!!! but I picked up "All guys think alike" had to listen to it a few times though!