Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP

AngelXVI

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AngelXVI

• JustNormal

• Radian

• NoahJaymes

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, spirit was sexest is what you are saying :P

Must be... I just listened to it again and heard a bit more "All guys think alike don't they"

I don't want to say what I think it is, but its nice to get various opinions...that is the first I have got that response.

I don't want to say what I think it is, but its nice to get various opinions...that is the first I have got that response.

I always like to be different! I tell it like it is... I either hear it or I don't.. just like photos I either see or I don't. That's just what I hear :innocent:

I have one that i can't explain. I know for a fact it was no one present at the location because everyone was accounted for at the time of the recording. Although unknowing to the listeners. I will post it when I get home, I really would like someone to tell me its this, its that....but its definite words....

I have one that i can't explain. I know for a fact it was no one present at the location because everyone was accounted for at the time of the recording. Although unknowing to the listeners. I will post it when I get home, I really would like someone to tell me its this, its that....but its definite words....

Just listened to it again... It's "All you guys think alike don't they" The more I listen the more I can decipher... Which doesn't make it sexist in that context :innocent:

Edited by AngelXVI

To me i listend to it about 20 different times and it sounds like "Yeah"....not sure how to break it down other wise than thats what i heard. :unsure2:

Oh, talking about hers...I was gonna say what? lol

I am gonna listen more carefully to hers when I get home....I was a tad tired last night.

well like you i got some EVP's, infact i had sounds of something hitting my house once, so later that week me and my buddy on a saturday night after work, we preformed an investigation using my MP3 that records sound, a video camera with nightvision, and ourselves. Well we saw a little in person but i know thats not proof enough considering that it was only personal experience (and those out there think i'm lieing) so i'm not saying thats evidence enough but we did get strange sounds on my MP3. On the recording i asked it if it could bang on my wall for me and as soon as i finished my sentance there was one bang, a few seconds later a second bang and my buddy replies "Oh sh**", then a soft third bang. But i'm sure you want me to post before anything else so enough said thats just what i got, theres more but i'll wait till i can post the EVP's

Slowed down...these are on request from Sunni

newfn.mp3

If I hear anything clear in this EVP, its "numbered," at the end of it.. but again, who knows.. ;)

well like you i got some EVP's, infact i had sounds of something hitting my house once, so later that week me and my buddy on a saturday night after work, we preformed an investigation using my MP3 that records sound, a video camera with nightvision, and ourselves. Well we saw a little in person but i know thats not proof enough considering that it was only personal experience (and those out there think i'm lieing) so i'm not saying thats evidence enough but we did get strange sounds on my MP3. On the recording i asked it if it could bang on my wall for me and as soon as i finished my sentance there was one bang, a few seconds later a second bang and my buddy replies "Oh sh**", then a soft third bang. But i'm sure you want me to post before anything else so enough said thats just what i got, theres more but i'll wait till i can post the EVP's

Looking forward to hearing those, Guardian. :tu:

This EVP was took during an investigation at around 4.00a.m outside our house.

Just like some opinions on what it could be.

PS Its the strange noise in the middle of the recording.

Ok, I listened again to this and it's like an deep inhale, female...

Ok, I listened again to this and it's like an deep inhale, female...

It could well be... But at the end it sound like some sort of whipping noise i.e a stick moving very fast through the air. And I can't hear the child's voice!

Yea, a strong inhale, then at the end of the inhale there seems to be a cut, or whip noise, continue with the inhale, and end.. I don't hear a child..

To me i listend to it about 20 different times and it sounds like "Yeah"....not sure how to break it down other wise than thats what i heard. :unsure2:

Its supposed to say 'Great' its only very faint I can hear it on my laptop!

Its supposed to say 'Great' its only very faint I can hear it on my laptop!

On the second one Angel, I listened to it like 20 times LOL..Its hard to decipher, but either IT says "great" then again sounds like "perfect" and its hard to hear due to the whisper.. In any case, good one, girl!! JN