Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP Central

NoahJaymes

Jn go back to that thread and report that..

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• Radian

• SS79

• AngelXVI

Top Posters In This Topic

This was recorded at a cemetary where a school house once stood...It is out in the middle of no where.

lala.mp3

AHHH can you email those to me Wolf? Nothing works for me on here..Thanks JN :angry:

This was recorded at a cemetary where a school house once stood...It is out in the middle of no where.

lala.mp3

All's I can hear on that one are dogs barking and howling!!!! I will have to listen a bit more :D

Its very noisy for a cemetery LOL..But I cannot decipher the exact sounds. Then again, my speakers are old..JN

lala.mp3

It does sound like a dog bark, but there's a sound directly before and after that... have to listen few more times..

This recording was done on 10-30-07. Now, we all know that the recorders are sensitive and can pick up sounds that we can't pick up. Doesn't mean its paranormal. However, I can assure you, we never heard any dogs that night.

lol...maybe the dog is what you are meant to listen for :D

Maybe its a ghostly pack of wolves :innocent:

Maybe so, but if you say there were no dogs barking, coyotes howling whatever, makes it a little more interesting.

Maybe Coyotes, haven't seen too many wolves in nw ohio lol

Yeah... but there used to be years ago before the settlers drove them out :D

I can definitely hear some howling along with the barking!

a heartbeat, after that is breathing/wheezing...

All's I can hear is crickets!!!

Hey everyone.

I was bored the other night (9th of April at around 09:09 pm) so i decided to try the speach recognition software on my computer.

After about 10 minutes The software started messing up (typical windows i hear you cry). :P

It was saying that it couldn't understand the commands i was giving (It makes a bleep sound though your machine when that happens).

I decided to check my mic input by recording with Audacity, the input seemed fine, it doesn't cut out or anything.

You can hear the bleeps and me giving the "Stop listening" command on this recording but at around 3-4 seconds in you hear a noise in the background It sounds like a voice to me (can't really make out what it is. But i didn't hear it untill playback of the audio)

There was only one person other than me in the house but they were in the garden at the other side of the house, no TV was switched on, no one in the street plus we live in a semi-detached house and the neighbors were out.

I don't know if it is anything paramormal but given the circumstances it freaked me out alittle ^^

I still have the original Audacity file if anyone wants it.

Maybe its just me imagining, but here it is anyway ^_^

EDIT: fixed some errors and added more info

Regards

-Dark Entity

wierd.mp3

Edited by Dark entity

Hey dark entity, It sounds as if someone is calling out, not saying anything specific, just a call out- yell..but, it's hard to tell.

Heard that voice, Dark entity. Very light, but definitely there. Freaky.

Edited by Jaguat

Hi . Any chance you guys can have a listen to this . this was a test run for a new recorder we got yesterday . i only switched it on for about ten seconds just to make sure all was fine with it and pretty much to see if it recorded at all .. house was quiet just me . not sure what this is i doubt very much its paranormal . as my house is fine (or at least i hope so LOL ) . you will hear all rustling thats me picking the recorder up or putting it down but right before that towards the end theres a noise that i cant figure what it is and since there is now a thread for this stuff. I thought id make use of it .

edit typos again

REC003.WAV

Edited by SS79

Sounds like a dog licking the recorder to be honest lol

I can hear a faint voice in the background, is that you?

Edited by CryWolf

Hi . Any chance you guys can have a listen to this . this was a test run for a new recorder we got yesterday . i only switched it on for about ten seconds just to make sure all was fine with it and pretty much to see if it recorded at all .. house was quiet just me . not sure what this is i doubt very much its paranormal . as my house is fine (or at least i hope so LOL ) . you will hear all rustling thats me picking the recorder up or putting it down but right before that towards the end theres a noise that i cant figure what it is and since there is now a thread for this stuff. I thought id make use of it .

edit typos again

Sounds like ooooh or maybe hello... Theres definaltely something there its just making it out.