Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP Central

NoahJaymes

I hear a mumble of some sort in between the picking up noises..

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• Radian

• SS79

• AngelXVI

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i do have dogs . but not in the bedroom. ;)

Yeah angel i don't know what it is either . its bugging me though cause i like to say oh yeah that was this and put it in the soved file LOL . it doesnt sound like a word to me more a groan or something. maybe the lady next doors a heavy snorer LOL

Edited by SS79

lol, actually that sounds kinda freaky right before its picked up....to be honest, all the "roughing" of the recorder puts me to sleep, i kinda like it lol

Yeah it does sound freaky at the end there not sure what that is to be honest . a donkey LOL . what do you think my bedroom is noahs ark .

shankpin. yeah i hear like a mumble first then a wierd groan sound . it was quiet when i recorded it though which is why i'm unsure on this one . Its only a cheap recorder. maybe thats got something to do with it .

Enjay . no the voice isn't me i didn't speak . i stayed silent and still . everyone was out .

Edited by SS79

Its sort of hard to describe when you can't talk.... It sort of a oooh sound that you make if you have a bad back and bend down to pick something up 'ooooh' sort of drony type voice.

Hey now, cheap recorders are often the best and to be honest, this sounds like awesome sound quality.

Yeah. i'm hoping to get a few . for some investigations my brother has decided to embark upon . He doesn't have a PC though . so i tried to download that audacity so i could check them out for him . but when i tried to run this file through it it said unrecognised how do i convert ??

Its sort of hard to describe when you can't talk.... It sort of a oooh sound that you make if you have a bad back and bend down to pick something up 'ooooh' sort of drony type voice.

yeah it does actually lol

Shankpin . sounded too deep for a female to me . im kinda hoping its neither though LOL . for the sake of being able to sleep tonight :lol:

Edited by SS79

It is a wav file and it should recognize. When you open Audacity go to file/open/select the file, and it should open in audacity.

Edited by CryWolf

Yeah. i'm hoping to get a few . for some investigations my brother has decided to embark upon . He doesn't have a PC though . so i tried to download that audacity so i could check them out for him . but when i tried to run this file through it it said unrecognised how do i convert ??

I used a program called switch its free to download...

It is a wav file and it should recognize. When you open Audacity go to file/open/select the file, and it should open in audacity.

ok. i tried to go from the file and open with . il try that way instead . :)

Edit just tried that it says if its compressed decompress illl have to try that .

Edited by SS79

yeah it does actually lol

Shankpin . sounded too deep for a female to me . im kinda hoping its neither though LOL . for the sake of being able to sleep tonight :lol:

Sounded like a old lady to me!!!

You think angel hmm

Lol enjay :P ok i tried the audacity thing . it said import from raw data . clicked that at the top . and then played it it sems quick through that and i dont hear the sound . seems to short for the file . is that normal . although think ive done it wrong . cause i don't hear anything, not even the rustling from picking it up .only static on it .

You may have figured im not very technical LOL

old lady = ss79? hhaha

:lol: She's going to love you!!!

You think angel hmm

Lol enjay :P ok i tried the audacity thing . it said import from raw data . clicked that at the top . and then played it it sems quick through that and i dont hear the sound . seems to short for the file . is that normal . although think ive done it wrong . cause i don't hear anything, not even the rustling from picking it up .only static on it .

Opps i meant crywolf . wish youd quit changing your name . I'm easilly confused its my age . :rolleyes:

You think angel hmm

Did you not get the software with the DVR? That usually you through everything....

lol SS, SS, SS......lets see...

Make sure you go to file/open/blahblah.wav and it should upload. I don't see why it's giving you grief lol.

Did you not get the software with the DVR? That usually you through everything....

hmm well I have a habit of skipping all the technical stuff . I'm a plug it in and go kinda gal ;)

:lol:

Well i give up with audacity to be honest . i imported from raw like it said then tried to upload that here to show you what came up but it said i wasn't authorised to upload that kinda file :(