Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP Central

NoahJaymes

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• Radian

• SS79

• AngelXVI

Top Posters In This Topic

I can hear her say hello clearly . nice evp .

Did you ask her any questions after that or hear anything else.

edit: to remove quote javas playing up on me

Edited by SS79

Yes, but everyone was accounted for. We always try and work opposite sides of the building to avoid human interference. We were in a 128 room mansion. I believe they were upstairs at the time. This was a year ago. You can clearly hear the voice has the ambiance of the room as if she was in the room with us.

Good call, we do the same. Not trying to kill your evp, but the venting system? Did you account for it as well? Just throwing things out there, believe me, I do the same to mine.

When I do evp work, or place my wireless, I make sure I am well aware of the surroundings to make sure there is no way of interference. I try to have it as controlled as possible.

The fact that you witnessed it, got it on audio from both the camera and recorder, not sure how to take that honestly. I'd be more wowed if it showed up on one and not the other...not sure why but I would lol.

You are right about the ambience of the room, I agree it sounds as though she is in the room with you. Nice EVP.

That and it was so loud I heard it. How come the other investigator didn't hear it? Maybe he wasn't focused? We were both focused on our cameras. Yet I still heard it. And he didn't. I even laughed at him like how could you not hear that? LOL...

But yes, the vents were going. However, you cannot hear voices in the vents. We tried debunking the voice by shouting in the vents from the next room and so forth. One of the clients claims are hearing voices and seeing an apparition of a woman smoking in the same room we were investigating. The only female present in the entire building were the security guard and another investigator of ours. But they were not near us at all. We even looked for them to be sure.

Thanks for clarifying man, your evidence just grew stronger with that...well in my eyes anyway. You know me, i am hard to please :>

Thanks, I got more... I'll share in due time.

That was my fav because it was one of my fav personal experiences I had there. That place means a lot to me because it was our very first mansion we ever got. So I was excited to get that piece of evidence for them.

Really good when you could hear it yourself, and at the same time it was recorded.. very good.

Here is another good audio piece...

We were conducting a private home investigation. We were all located in the basement as a group. Nobody was home during our investigation. I had placed one of my recorders at the top of the stairs that leads to the main part of the house. We were getting ready to pack up and leave and as I went to go retrieve my recorder and head back down the stairs, take a listen to a voice that comes in as I head down the stairs.

Again, this is technically not an EVP because we heard this live in person. What's great about this EVP is that we all heard it except for one person!? One of our best EVP's. Class A

Greeting EVP

Edited by Pluto-x

Sure it's an evp, you have it on a recording right? I haven't listened yet, my computer is acting up. Shankpins wireless is acting like poo

Tonight my group does a follow up to the Glass Studio. Bringing an entire different crew to this investigation with hopes of similar experiences and more incredible evps, and hopefully this time we will have video evidence as well.

Since this is a follow up and my other team leader is in charge of the investigation, I myself am not going to be investigating, but rather do something new for the client as well as for our team. I will be gathering video footage of the entire investigation throughout the night of investigators investigating, debunking, basically giving them and whoever else views means to an investigation through the investigators eyes without scary sound effects and definitions 53 times over crap you already know.

It will probably take me some time to review all the evidence and have it uploaded, so stay tuned:D

Pluto, now I'm not feeling so crazy. I used to hear my dead dog bark in the house and it was so clear that I'd immediately ask, "Did you hear that? Did you hear him?". No one else did.

I haven't heard him bark since I adopted a new pup.

I know some of my responses may be kinda OT but reading the threads reminds me of so much that I've experienced.

C.W. did you take a listen to the greeting EVP? Does the voice sound British?

I think it was so cool that half my team heard it live? And clarified it capturing it on a recorder.

I hear a clear Hello after the creaking of the door.

I am usually hesitant on posting my audio findings. However, the more I think about sharing, the more credible they can become. I honestly do not know why there isn't a section for this already, but I think it is a good idea. Please do not allow this thread for means of bashing, or rude remarks about an individuals evps. Some people are hesitant on sharing such things due to the harsh criticism they may receive. So, for those who have possible evps they want to display, please by all means...post away. There are a lot of tech savvy people on this site who can do things to audio that would blow your mind away. They can clear it up if you can't....so even if your audio sounds all distored, has clicks, etc, we can do our best to fix it without messing the quality up.

I am inbetween classes right now in the computer lab, so my recordings aren't with me. When I get home later today, I will post the ones I have....I expect nothing short of honesty. Till we meet again....

I think it would add to this forum

I am usually hesitant on posting my audio findings. However, the more I think about sharing, the more credible they can become. I honestly do not know why there isn't a section for this already, but I think it is a good idea. Please do not allow this thread for means of bashing, or rude remarks about an individuals evps. Some people are hesitant on sharing such things due to the harsh criticism they may receive. So, for those who have possible evps they want to display, please by all means...post away. There are a lot of tech savvy people on this site who can do things to audio that would blow your mind away. They can clear it up if you can't....so even if your audio sounds all distored, has clicks, etc, we can do our best to fix it without messing the quality up.

I am inbetween classes right now in the computer lab, so my recordings aren't with me. When I get home later today, I will post the ones I have....I expect nothing short of honesty. Till we meet again....

Edited by Aanica

Just got in from the investigation, it is about 10 till 4am my time. I cut it short due to it being a follow up and people having to work at 6am and so on. Anyway, let me just say that the experiences at the investigation were beyond what we could have hoped for. Everything from Shadow figures to glass falling off and shattering off of the counter top when nobody was present. We have tons and tons of audio to go over. Tons of personal experiences, so if what we witnessed and heard are on the audio, be ready for some good stuff. Till we meet again...CW Out

Just got in from the investigation, it is about 10 till 4am my time. I cut it short due to it being a follow up and people having to work at 6am and so on. Anyway, let me just say that the experiences at the investigation were beyond what we could have hoped for. Everything from Shadow figures to glass falling off and shattering off of the counter top when nobody was present. We have tons and tons of audio to go over. Tons of personal experiences, so if what we witnessed and heard are on the audio, be ready for some good stuff. Till we meet again...CW Out

Sounds great . I'm looking forward to seeing it . :tu:

I am uploading all of my audio now, have been since 11am est and its almost 6pm, i have two recorders to go just for myself. Once I review them I will post away.

Here is something that we picked up in a room that nobody was in nor around. This was in the back of the building. Two people were down in the basement, two were up front in the office, two were up front in the gallery and the two team leaders were also in the gallery trying to debunk something that had just happened. Take a listen and see what you can hear :D

The file is too big to upload so it will be linked...

EVP

Here is something that we picked up in a room that nobody was in nor around. This was in the back of the building. Two people were down in the basement, two were up front in the office, two were up front in the gallery and the two team leaders were also in the gallery trying to debunk something that had just happened. Take a listen and see what you can hear :D

The file is too big to upload so it will be linked...

EVP

I can hear some voices but can't make them out yet but it is a little hectic here at the moment the kids are all still up . will have a listen later . thanks for sharing .

Just some I am still going over...

----Will be added back in a few, adding more...

Edited by CryWolf