Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP Central

NoahJaymes

Thats what I thought as well. However, there was only one chair even around there and that was in a totally different room. A wooden chair at that. I am not sure what kind of interference it could have been, but it sounds like a guitar lol.

I just find it odd as well.

I can have a member go to the studio and take daytime pictures of everyroom so everyone gets a better understanding.

Edited by CryWolf

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• Radian

• SS79

• AngelXVI

Top Posters In This Topic

MM. I do think this is saying your name.. ??

edit to add:

I hear a female voice (your name ??) then few seconds later I hear another sound like moan, or whine..

Now I hear 'Hanna' on that one

Thats what I thought as well. However, there was only one chair even around there and that was in a totally different room. A wooden chair at that. I am not sure what kind of interference it could have been, but it sounds like a guitar lol.

I just find it odd as well.

I can have a member go to the studio and take daytime pictures of everyroom so everyone gets a better understanding.

Where was it taken? It sounds more Cello to me!

It was taken in the backroom "The shipping and receiving room", where all the other recordings were done on the stationary recorder. This was more toward the end of the night, we were all basically standing around talking about the night and experiences in the store room where they keep all the glass and material.

I hear i'll be right there on fn11 . cant pick the others up much due to being on the laptop but on fn12 the one you think is interference i hear leave right now eek . sounds scary as hell and probably just paradallia of the ears (LOL is there a name for that) . on the others i cant hear much because the speakers aren't great on this lappy . other that the very clear voice on fn8 that says here here here . well thats my take on them anyway for now. I'm going to listen again tommorrow on the main PC .

very cool. thanx for sharing . :)

Edited by SS79

It was taken in the backroom "The shipping and receiving room", where all the other recordings were done on the stationary recorder. This was more toward the end of the night, we were all basically standing around talking about the night and experiences in the store room where they keep all the glass and material.

Do you know the history of it? That noice sounds like a cello or a double bass to me, its to deep for a guitar I think!

Double Bass http://www.dsokids.com/2001/dso.asp?PageID=166

Cello http://www.dsokids.com/2001/dso.asp?PageID=218

Edited by AngelXVI

In 1862, the first place of business was a General Merchandise Store. It burned down and was later rebuilt and became a Grocery store, eventually being numerous businesses and eventually landing where it is today with the glass studio. When they were cleaning out the basement for the glass studio, they found a human pelvic bone in the crawl space which was verified by a local university. A missing report of a woman has been reported in the late 40's just down the street from the business...

The area had a train wreck in 1959 which runs right along the business with a few fatalities.

The historian pretty much didn't know a whole lot, but this is an ongoing investigation and we are doing our own research as we can.

In 1862, the first place of business was a General Merchandise Store. It burned down and was later rebuilt and became a Grocery store, eventually being numerous businesses and eventually landing where it is today with the glass studio. When they were cleaning out the basement for the glass studio, they found a human pelvic bone in the crawl space which was verified by a local university. A missing report of a woman has been reported in the late 40's just down the street from the business...

The area had a train wreck in 1959 which runs right along the business with a few fatalities.

The historian pretty much didn't know a whole lot, but this is an ongoing investigation and we are doing our own research as we can.

The reason I asked that noise I could swear is a double bass warming up... Maybe some one used to play it!!!

This is an evp that I captured in my flat. It is the voice of the former occupant that died in the 1800's. If you listen there are two voices, one says 'Wheres the pot of gold?', and the other which is the former occupant when I asked if he was present answered saying, 'Yes, it's me'

I use the same digital voice recorder that they use on GHOST HUNTERS. I also use audacity to refine the sound to clear of any background noise and to amplify my evps.

I also use an analogue recorder, as well. Sometimes I can captures voices on my digital, and other times on my cassette recorder. I don't know why that is, but I found it is a good idea to have two different types of recorders. I have also captured evps on my camera when I have recorded a video clip. I have yet to capture an evp on my webcam, then again, there is always a first time for everything. yes__it__s_me.mp3

rachelkleypas.mp3mosthauntedevp.mp3

Here are two evps recorded off videos on the internet. The first one was when I watched a ufo on YOUTUBE, I heard my name being mentioned. I thought I imagined it. I put it through Audacity and amplified and my name was clearly mentioned. The boy saying, 'wicked' was referring to the triangle ufo. My name came over the recording. I don't know where the video clip was recorded, it is just interesting how my name comes over the clip.

The second one was when MOST HAUNTED did a vigil in Wales. I am not sure of the language, but I presume it says' do you confront me?', to the best of my knowledge that is the translation near as I can figure. I was watching a MOST HAUNTED episode that I missed online, obviously ANTIX didn't pick up on the voice when they analyzed the tapes. I used my voice recorder to record it and then put it through Audacity to amplify the sound.

They are both Class A evps in my library. I have more and still have more stored on my digital voice recorder which I have yet to upload.

This is an evp that I captured in my flat. It is the voice of the former occupant that died in the 1800's. If you listen there are two voices, one says 'Wheres the pot of gold?', and the other which is the former occupant when I asked if he was present answered saying, 'Yes, it's me'

I use the same digital voice recorder that they use on GHOST HUNTERS. I also use audacity to refine the sound to clear of any background noise and to amplify my evps.

I also use an analogue recorder, as well. Sometimes I can captures voices on my digital, and other times on my cassette recorder. I don't know why that is, but I found it is a good idea to have two different types of recorders. I have also captured evps on my camera when I have recorded a video clip. I have yet to capture an evp on my webcam, then again, there is always a first time for everything. yes__it__s_me.mp3

Alright this one, did you put the two recordings onto one clip? Or was it recorded like that?

I can hear both instances of what you claimed, but it sounds different as if recorded at different times... I will continue to listen and edit this post accordingly...

Edit to add- It sounds like you clipped your question out which is why I get that effect.

Edited by CryWolf

Now I hear 'Hanna' on that one.

Where was it taken? It sounds more Cello to me!

I thought I heard, "Hello".

Edited by ennui

Gosh! Possible murder, train wreck, burning of the original building, the area certainly has the history for a haunting..

try right clicking and save target as, if that doesn't work, right click once it saves onto your computer, and open it with a program that you commonly use audio with.

Yours work fine for me, but earlier that other EVP thread, I couldn't get linked EVP to work, it said i needed some codec.. all programs i tried to open it with wouldn't work.. (itunes, wmp, and Rp) ..and I did do the save as target.. dunno

Edited by Shankpin

If it asks you to download a codec...I wouldn't worry about it..potentially harmful.

My suggestion is to go to start>all programs>microsoft update or windows update and run a system check through there. If your codecs need updated, it will inform you of such. If it doesn't inform you that your codecs need updated, you may browse on that site to see if you have at least the latest codecs. Usually, if you run the software that streams your audio files normally, it would inform you of an update. If you can listen to my clips, I don't see why you can't listen to other clips the same. I just wouldn't worry about the clips where it asks about codecs...live and learn shank, live and learn...you know what I am talking about...

Nothing I do works, can you email them to me Shankpin? Thanks..JN :mellow:

edit..

Hey Jn, I'm still not able to get it myself.. dont know whats up.

Edited by Shankpin

If it asks you to download a codec...I wouldn't worry about it..potentially harmful.

My suggestion is to go to start>all programs>microsoft update or windows update and run a system check through there. If your codecs need updated, it will inform you of such. If it doesn't inform you that your codecs need updated, you may browse on that site to see if you have at least the latest codecs. Usually, if you run the software that streams your audio files normally, it would inform you of an update. If you can listen to my clips, I don't see why you can't listen to other clips the same. I just wouldn't worry about the clips where it asks about codecs...live and learn shank, live and learn...you know what I am talking about...

Well, I have the latest codecs, and no new updates to install.. Just checked & still the same problem when opening that other EVP link.. I dont know..

Me, No problem with yours or Angels.. just Guardians..

Are you having troubles opening my evp links, or someone elses?

I am, but Shankpin sends to me via email. I cant handle Guardian's it freezes for a second, then I get booted..UGH..JN