Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP Central

NoahJaymes

Here is something that we picked up in a room that nobody was in nor around. This was in the back of the building. Two people were down in the basement, two were up front in the office, two were up front in the gallery and the two team leaders were also in the gallery trying to debunk something that had just happened. Take a listen and see what you can hear :D

The file is too big to upload so it will be linked...

EVP

Hey C.W.

If nobody was around, I have no explanation. Can't quite make out what it is saying though. Very muffled.

How close is the neighbor?

What's the noise I am hearing? Is it white noise or a vent?

I'll check out the rest.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• Radian

• SS79

• AngelXVI

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey C.W.

If nobody was around, I have no explanation. Can't quite make out what it is saying though. Very muffled.

How close is the neighbor?

What's the noise I am hearing? Is it white noise or a vent?

I'll check out the rest.

It sounds like two men talking, and one has sort of a Southern Drawl, but the voices sound human, not disembodied. OR that is just my opinion anyway...JN

It is a Glass Studio (Business) and we are unable to shut anything down so the hot-room is pretty loud, where they do all the glass burning.

Well, there are ones with people around, the voices aren't in question as you may think. I don't suggest what you listen for otherwise you will hear it. If you can't hear it, you can't hear it.

Also, I hope they sound human, ghosts were people too ;)

-but in seriousness, disembodied or (distant-sounding), is what you are taught to listen for in evps. You have various degrees in types of evps you collect, not JUST what you are taught in "Street-Common" or articles you read here and there or what tv shows tell you.

Edited by CryWolf

I hear one man, he's explaining something as why or how.

EVP

Here is an EVP from a very recent investigation we did on April 24th. You'll hear 2 investigators speaking, the first one female, and the 2nd male.

3 of us were in the room, but the 3rd investigator wasn't speaking a word.

First you'll hear Tara, and a voice come in the middle of my sentence in response to Tara. Its kind of creepy!?

Alright, these posts will be spread out with the various evps that we had collected as I mentioned in the EMF Awareness thread....

girl2.mp3

This one here.. sounds like "hey noah" but also I can hear a faint child behind it..

Bless your heart, but that's so what it sounds like... guess we'll see what others think..

it almost sounds like "where are you goin" or something speakers aren't that great!

Edited by bankai26

in #3 i can hear laughing or something .... #4 like a loud " ah hah".....#5 sounds like humming at the end......... there is a really weird noise comming right before each of these evp's like struggling to get out or something.......the others are hard to make out for me....... cool man!

Edited by bankai26

there is a really weird noise previewing each of these evp's like struggling to get out or something

What do you mean Bankai?

when you said this:

"there is a really weird noise previewing each of these evp's like struggling to get out or something"

I was curious by what you meant...

its almost like i knew the evp's were comming because of this weird like airy type echo before each evp i donno maybee i am hearing things ..... thats all i meant...

No, that confirms my thoughts as well...

i'm interested in hearing what you thought wolf. You did have the main feed it was prob. a lot clearer???

Edited by bankai26

To be honest man, my head is so cluttered from listening to over 28 hours of audio since saturday I am likely to hear just about anything and everything within a recording. Hurts my head to think right now, I will get back to you on what I think.

Hi.

Could someone take a listen to this short clip?

Using Audacity, I have an idea of what it sounds like. (amplified)

The clip is short so I could keep it in wav and upload it here.

Just as reference. I asked for a hello...then this clip...then asked to make another sound.

Thanks.

~Az

lr1_clip.wav

Um.. I hear a click on the end.