Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP Central

NoahJaymes

Azazeal, if you can, can you send the file with ten seconds prior and at least 5 seconds after. The clip is too short to actually distinguish if I what I am hearing is something, or something that is audio related. You would have to save the file as an mp3 file and considering most versions of Audacity does not save in mp3 format, you may have to save in wav format and email it to me at noahjaymes@yahoo.com and I can transfer it to mp3 while also playing around with it myself.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• Radian

• SS79

• AngelXVI

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of good stuff there noah . i hear kids playing . doesnt seem negative kinda like if you were too sit outside a kids bedroom . a couple of words that i cant make out . and some rustling sounds here and there . I'm on the laptop and its soo frustrating that i cant hear these properly . I have to lie my head on it just too hear it. I think its time to go in the attic for my loud speakers lol .

Good work though . :tu:

CryWolf, thanks and I just sent it.

The click at the end was the actually right where I asked for a sound. The part I thought I heard something, runs right into it, so I had to include it.

Hope you didn't have the volume up...heh heh.

~Az

CryWolf, thanks and I just sent it.

The click at the end was the actually right where I asked for a sound. The part I thought I heard something, runs right into it, so I had to include it.

Hope you didn't have the volume up...heh heh.

~Az

I listened to it 91 times according to Itunes and the clip you sent to my email, is that after the sound? Anyway of you sending the clip from the moment you ask a question to 5 seconds after the clip.....sorry for being a prick about it but it's hard to place and match.

I listened to it 91 times according to Itunes and the clip you sent to my email, is that after the sound? Anyway of you sending the clip from the moment you ask a question to 5 seconds after the clip.....sorry for being a prick about it but it's hard to place and match.

No problem.

Not sure what you mean though.

In the clip I sent you, right before I ask for another sound, that's where I think I heard something.

At 6 sec to 6.6 sec in the clip.

edit: I get what you're asking. The clip I sent you is before the sound and the sound ends right as I am asking the question.

After listening to it a bunch more, I am starting to doubt it. But in my original playbacks, I could have swore I heard something.

~Az

Edited by Azazeal

• 7 months later...

Too risky to download from that site...many have had problems, can you post differently without anyone risking their computer?...This is a risky thing to download, sorry but things have happened to others here from that site. And you are new and found this very old thread....

Edited by Aanica