Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Spirit in TV?

<bleeding_heart>

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyThorley

• djdodo

• geeohn

• <bleeding_heart>

I have seen this some where on the forum ph34r.gif

its pretty freaky and weird .. but it might be a reflection.

Oh, it is just like the scene out of the movie "Signs" with the Tv and the reflection. tongue.gif

I agree with AndyThorley.

Edited by Benjo Koolzooie

I agree with AndyThorley.

Whoa, really?

Someone take the date and time and record this moment forever! grin2.gif

Physics people. A reflection bounces back to either directions and not back ([not more than a 180 degree angle of reflection]). It cannot possibly bounce from the child to TV--highly inlikely. Unless the baby had built in mirror to produce this effect. Ghostly? Alien Production film, directed by aliens? Who knows...but i don't think its the reflection from the baby. A reflection from the camera itself would not have resulted in the appearance of a ghostly impression on the TV, but rather something else. Possibly the tv is on and a show is playing.

A reflection from a camera would have a brighter reflection and more concentrated on one area, without the effect of dark spots. Unless, this is the effect on the TV itself. An outside light source directed at the TV, may have produced this because of the way the inner parts in the TV was made. I don't know, i'm not an electrician.

My point is that its not the reflection of the baby, but the camera's flash itself. However, when you look at the whole TV, there's a concentrated reflection while the rest is left with an impression of a skull. What's your explanation? huh.gif

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

I've seen that before, it is very odd. There seems to be a lot of images showing up on t.v screens, when the television is off.