Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you think you're psychic?

irken_dreamer

Can anyone tell me anything about myself that they couldn't know from reading any of my previous posts? Please don't say something that could apply to a lot of people, say something specific. I'm not a sceptic about psychic abilities or anything but I am just easily bored and like something weird to happen to me. Also I don't think I've ever said my real name on here. Can anyone tell what my first name is?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lightning88

• irken_dreamer

• DellusionalMirror

• JustNormal

Can anyone tell me anything about myself that they couldn't know from reading any of my previous posts? Please don't say something that could apply to a lot of people, say something specific. I'm not a sceptic about psychic abilities or anything but I am just easily bored and like something weird to happen to me. Also I don't think I've ever said my real name on here. Can anyone tell what my first name is?

Your real name... using my magic crystal ball that tells me names instead of lottery numbers I would guess Melissa. I have met many people claiming to be psychic, but I have yet to meet one that can magically out of thin air come up with answers to their own questions. What I have seen is people who have moments in time where something happens and they just know. Perhaps touching a piece of clothing gives off a faint feeling of what that person was feeling or experiencing at the time. I, for one, have never met someone who had complete control over how the abilities worked.

I am not skeptic. I know there are things outside of us that we cannot explain. As a teenager, my mother ended up with a shard of glass through her leg. It was Halloween, and I had limited contact with her at that time. I was trick or treating with some freinds which generally meant toilet papering the band instructors house. All of a sudden, I was floored with this pain in my leg. It burned so badly. No explanation. I am a healthy person though a bit opinionated.

Am I psychic? Honestly, I am more psycho than I am psychic - so say my friends. Then how can we explain this? Coincidence?

A skeptic would say this is nothing more than coincidence, but how many coincidences does it take before it is no longer a coincidence? A skeptic will say, "Prove it is real!"

Well, the US government is just one of the governments that have recruits, trained, and used psychic warfare in the past. Google "government psychic warfare" for some interesting reading. Does this prove it is real? No. What it does prove is that there are a lot of views on what is verifiable proof and what is not.

Take a look at this link: http://stinet.dtic.mil/oai/oai?%20&ver...ifier=ADA202099

Have you ever completed your friends sentence? Have you ever tried to call someone only to pick up the phone to have that person on the other end without the phone ever ringing? Am I psychic? Are you?

I do not know what you name is, and many days, I have a hard time telling you what my cat's names all are. Contemplating all things to do with psychics and paranormal activity is a lot of fun. It is refreshing to see someone that is still open minded enough to be interested by what cannot be proven. Keep that open mind and it will make you a better person as well as serve you well.

Peace!

hi,i dont claim to be a psychic.but i almost died when i was seven,ever since ive had visions of future events,but they (all but one) have been about me or my family.i dont trust anyone who openly calls themselves psychic or claims they can predict your future.at least for me the things just come to me.i cant predict your name.

edited for spelling

Edited by silverracerkh2005

The only way I could get this info was if I knew you, or was atleast face to face...It's impossible to get that info without being able to probe through a persons mind..Since I have no way of connnectin with you, this is impossible...

Your real name... using my magic crystal ball that tells me names instead of lottery numbers I would guess Melissa.

Wow that's cool :w00t: my real name is Melissa. I don't know of any other way you could have found it out because I've never said it on here before. If there is some way you could have found it out (other than psychic powers) someone please tell me.

This could be totally wrong, but i feel like you're a brunnette & you smile alot, or you have a very pretty smile. You're quite shy, but once people get to know you, you laugh a lot. I get the feeling you've got one, really close freind who you do everything with...and maybe a dog, like a lab...i'm not sure.

hah, that's probably totally wrong.

But, my mum, aunty & grandad are/were psychic to some extent and i'm trying to develop my own intuition.

I'll send private messages to the people who tried to guess stuff about me, so that no one will be influenced by knowing anything else about me. After a long time though I'll post on this topic telling if most people guessed right or not.

Do you have a family member named/called "Katie" or "Kaitlyn"? I could be wrong on the spelling...

This could be totally wrong, but i feel like you're a brunnette & you smile alot, or you have a very pretty smile. You're quite shy, but once people get to know you, you laugh a lot. I get the feeling you've got one, really close freind who you do everything with...and maybe a dog, like a lab...i'm not sure.

hah, that's probably totally wrong.

But, my mum, aunty & grandad are/were psychic to some extent and i'm trying to develop my own intuition.

I think I know who that one close friend that you're talking about is. Can anyone tell anything about this one close friend? Oh, and something random for people to try and guess: what colors or color are my eyes?

I think I know who that one close friend that you're talking about is. Can anyone tell anything about this one close friend? Oh, and something random for people to try and guess: what colors or color are my eyes?

blue. pm me and let me know

i thought id add that ill explain why i think that to you if you like:) but sorry,in order to tell you things about your friends or your personal life i would need to be closer with you.i know that sounds like a scam,but thats how mine works i only see important things of people i care about,no offense.lol

Edited by silverracerkh2005

• 2 weeks later...
I'll send private messages to the people who tried to guess stuff about me, so that no one will be influenced by knowing anything else about me. After a long time though I'll post on this topic telling if most people guessed right or not.

your name is emily, isnt it?

your name is emily, isnt it?

i never got a pm.

I never read your previous posts, just thought I would reply. Its difficult sometimes to read someone online, other times its a piece of cake for me. I get the letter M, and also another female who you are close to, that shares a secret with you or about you. I see a sort of adult female who is deceased and watches over you, but she is not around you often. She died of a terminal illness, and has not accepted her death yet. She is older just not elderly. She also has a dog with her, who she adored in life and in death. She could be a grandmother, Mother or great grandmother. She is discussing a vehicle, that needs alot of work and wants you to be safe, and have it taken care of. Lastly she is showing me flowers, but they seem to be an assortment, not one in particular. She loved Lilacs in her day, thats it. Apparently around her, something is missing. I believe its a piece of jewelry and wants you to look for it. I sure hope this is for you, as sometimes with so many people on here, it could be for another poster. Who is "Sissy?" JN

your eyes are green