Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

One messed up story

Z3vil

well, I really like RP's, so I wanna start one. but it's gonna be weird, I'm gonna use some stuff from a RP me and my friend Ven have going. so there'll be stuff like geniuses foxes who have been trapped under a bed for eternity, evil sandwiches bent on ruling the world, dragons getting drunk, and anything you can think of. but I'm no good at starting stuff, so blah. oh and for characters in RP's I never write the whole name after the first time I name them, I just use initials.

try not to have responses too long, and if you're writing, say so.

-------------------------------------------------

Ka'ze- -wanders into a town with smiling little children running around, and ppl happily going about their business, not knowing of the danger that may be coming their way-

------------------------------------------------

ok, his name is Ka'ze said how it's spelled, he's a vampire who can walk in the daylight due to experimentation, acts like a normal human, only NEEDS to drink blood 1 a month, has every vampire strength and weakness except for sunlight, really nice guy who fights for what's right, physical description -6 feet 5 inches, spiky black and silver hair, torn black leather coat, dark black jeans, 3 belts, knife sheaths in knee high boots, 2 sub-machine gun holsters on the inside of his coat, and a long sword with a dragon design on his back, and a cowboy hat and sunglasses. grin2.gif love him already, and he's all MINE!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Z3vil

• Ven

• Kira

• Phantom

Top Posters In This Topic

Ka'ze walks down the middle of the street, and goes into the local tavern, grabbing a drink, and sitting in the corner, he just watches and waits.

------------------

Whoo! no time frame!

Whoo!! Hi Ze *cough, cough* Er... Squall.... wink2.gif Bet ya didn't expect to see me here! Whoo!! Once again... wacko.gif Whoo!! Anyways, ya remeber that suicidal vampire I told ya 'bout? Yah, well he's come to hang with Ka'ze!!! Meh heh... should be fun! I like suicidal!!! Whoo hooo!!!!!!! the hyperness is insane tonight... Oh well... and genius foxes a rule!!!!!! Whhhhoooooooo!!!!!! ONWARD AND UPWARD!!!!!!! GRRR!!I JUST NOTICED YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME!!!!! CURSE YOU!!!!!!! -roars and stomps off-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avery (((Don't laugh, now... I had to use an atlas and picked random town for his name... grin2.gif ))) watched suspiciously from a shadowed corner of the street as a tall dude with spikey black and silver hair walked into a tavern. It was unusual to run into another vampire, but Avery didn't much care. He had a tendency to do that: Not care. Not care about nothin' cause that's just the way he was. But he didn't care about how he was either, he just cared about the night, and being alone. Not that avery liked being alone, but that's totally contradictory, which is basically the story of his life.....

Whhhhheeeeee!! Yeah, Uhm, okay.... ah! Here's his profile from a different site:Above all else, Avery is weary of people. Yet, at the same time he's weary of being alone. Yeah, contradictory, like most of his features. He thinks more than he talks, often wondering about things. The world, how people could be so cruel to each other in general. A race that fights itself for petty reasons, like none other in nature. Which is why he feels no remorse when he kills. Avery wouldn't kill needlessly, of course, but when he does it's just dull. there's no emotion. No happiness, sadness, no thrill. It's just a way to keep alive to him. Oddly enough, though he's kinda spacey sometimes....

Indifferent? Heck yeah. Suicidal? At times. Happy? NEVER. Bitter and cynical? You bet'cha.

Kind of me one BAD day, except I'm not suicidal. original.gif Trust me on this one.

I'm not a guy either, but that's beside the point........

Heh heh.. by the way, this a long post...Ze...er...Squall. -runs away laughing-

Edited by Ven

WHOOO!!!! VEN HAS ~DUM DUM DUM~ JOINED!!!! Happiness!!!! WHOO!!!! NOW WE CAN FIGHT SANDWICHES AND HAVE GENIUS FOXES RULE THE WORLD IF WE SO WISH!!! WOOT!!! I wanted to use our other characters adn stuff, but it didn't feel right cause I didn't have your permission, but now, it's a possibility!!!

-----------------------------------------------

K'z - Not much longer to wait now... -Ka'ze thought as he waited, sharpening his knives and wondering. there had been something in the town that he hadn't expected, a vampiric entity. He hadn't seen it of course, he had no reason to go looking for it, all he wanted to know was what he or she or even it, would do once the fighting started.-

K'z- oh well, I'll find out when the time comes, no need to worry till then.

original.gif yay!!! Other characters!!! I shall have my 'other character' come in right now!! Yay!!! C'mon other character!! -drags 'other character in- Say hi, Hunter!!!!!

H- Hi. Leave me alone, I don't want to be dragged into every stupid thing you do.

V- Of course you do! Now... on into the roleplay with you!!!!!! grin2.gif -shoves hunter into the roleplay-

H-HEY! WHa-? I don't wanna- -is suddenly sucked into the roleplay-

Oh, and I have a tendency to write...a LOT. -hides face in shame- Sorry Ze. I just do that. Y'know? Hey!!!! Maybe i shall start an RP as well! And then we can both have RP's and we can go around randomly posting in both!! Yay!!! now... to think of a plot.... -wanders off, pontificating plots and all their majesty-

'......Well.... this sucks. I don't wanna be here!!!!!!!!!' Hunter glared at the people in the streets giving him odd looks. 'Well.. I DON'T...' he muttered under his breath. '

Maybe Ze'll be nice and put Dart in too.....'

Avery watched as some random dude suddenly stumbled into the street, seemingly out of nowhere. Now who the heck is this? he thought. And why the heck is he talkin' to himself?! Thinking the visitor insane, Avery carefully edged his way around a building and out of the alleyway to seek shelter in the nearby pub.

-in all her pondering, Ven doesn't notice where she's going and wanders into a wall- OW!!!!!! Grrrrrr.................

And where in ther heck did you learn the word 'entity'?!?

YAY!!!! now you go Dart!! Join your brother in the madness!!!

Da-NOOO!!! -shoved into RP-

Ze- grin2.gif

---------------------------

Da- -bumps into Hunter- Hunter!! hey, you got forced into this too?

K'z- -hears the ruckuss outside of ppl talking about identical weirdos- maybe there'll be more problems than I originally thought... -sees someone walk into the pub- -gasp- *that's the vampire* -stares as Avery walks into pub-

----------------------------

WHOOOOOOOOOO!

Hunter~picks nose and examines the find of the day closely: HEYY! I CAN SEE mY Booger MOVE! WOOT! WOOT!

K'z throws up in Da's face SORrY! I Wish I had some Peanut butter here! I could make a Sandwich! WOOT

--Enter Sandwitch--

WHo SUMMONED mE!!!???!!!

THUNDER lighting, and the whole sh** happenign.!!

WOOT!!! AMAGAD!!

This has to be the most complete pile of Suppurating festering Horsemanure I have seen.

One train wreck stopped ohmy.gif

And an open letter to Ven as he may decide not read his PM.

Firstly.. It was not me calling you any names at all.... and secondly a few other members had complained about it stating that it was hardly readable and made no sense what so ever and hardly in keeping with the spirit of this part of the Forum

As with one member already joining in to take the mick if it had continued you would have felt far more insulted believe me...

Some of the people here would far rather enjoy poking fun at you rather than any thing else...

So it was based on experience rather the just opinion... thank you.

Edited by Celticwitch