Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No hangover wine developed

UM-Bot

wine.jpg
The days of headaches caused by wine are nearly over, thanks to Guy Kebble's new purification technology. Kebble is a former Springbok rugby player and also the brother of murdered businessman Brett Kebble. Kebble's company, Surepure, uses technology to purify liquids, including red and white wines, by reducing their sulphur content.

This is reportedly a worldwide first in the wine industry. "We produce a machine that makes it possible for the winemaker not to add sulphur to the wine," he said.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: News24

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goalienan

• _Nyx_

• SoulFire

• Roughneck

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is an interesting new concept for wine lovers....Personally I don't drink it...I think being raised in an Italian household, and having wine put to my lips at an early age turned me off to the taste... :)

Cheers everybody! :clap:

Lol goalienan you must be the master of understatement "An interesting new concept for wine lovers" indeed!

Edited by Belle.

Cheers everybody! :clap:

Lol goalienan you must be the master of understatement "An interesting new concept for wine lovers" indeed!

Did I miss something :huh:

There's cancer and aids spreading like melted jelly around the world and some are worried about this? I back in my college fraternity days drank enough to float a battleship and had many a hangover. This was a deterant from drinking and should be a part of it. Less worries for alchoholics. Give me a break. Listen to me, I just spewed enough "Whine" to get everybody on this forum drunk...

I'm a little afraid of cancer cures after watching I Am Legend. . . .though it does sound cool.

Always ready for a hangover free alcoholic beverage though! :yes:

There's cancer and aids spreading like melted jelly around the world and some are worried about this? I back in my college fraternity days drank enough to float a battleship and had many a hangover. This was a deterant from drinking and should be a part of it. Less worries for alchoholics. Give me a break. Listen to me, I just spewed enough "Whine" to get everybody on this forum drunk...

I don't see why anyone would be worried, but I can support making trivial things better. If we were all to just focus on one very serious thing at a time, humanity would have died off a long time ago, of boredom. Having a hangover was never and will never be a deterrent for me, I needs me alcoholz *hic*, but it would be nice if not having a hangover was a positive perk of heavy drinking.

I back in my college fraternity days drank enough to float a battleship and had many a hangover. This was a deterant from drinking and should be a part of it.

I agree. Hangovers should be there to teach people not to abuse drink. A hangover free tipple would probably just encourage people to drink more of it, doing more harm than good.

• 1 month later...

I must be a genius too then as I have discovered the no hangover wine too. It's called DRINK IN MODERATION!

I must be a genius too then as I have discovered the no hangover wine too. It's called DRINK IN MODERATION!

LOL, that's an excellent plan, one i wish i took on board in my college days :rolleyes:, thankfully learnt my lesson well and hangover free.