Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Almost Dream Thing

Hello. About 4 months ago I started taking rests in between classes at school. And during them I am concise and awake. Except I can't control my thought process and time in the outside world speeds up drastically. I think this is one of the brain stages Theta maybe though not quite sure. First I will explain the process during the nap. During breaks there is a lot of noise, A lot. So I lay down and open my eyes about every 10 or so seconds to check for the teacher. After 5 or 6 times the process happens. It is always very,very random and super lifelike. I also lose all outside hearing. And another weird thing the time, Drastically. Two examples one time I was dreaming or whatever it is about someone walking down the street and I am talking 2-3 steps when I woke up I was out for a half hour. Another one. I saw the wikipedia home page with the languages and stuff on the bottom. Then the mouse on the screen moved and I woke up that time only 15 min. I do not understand what this is but I think it is super cool. And I explore it as much as I can.

Just for info on why I posted: -To see what it is

-To tell people of it

-To hear of similar experiences

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the eternal me

• DfizzleShizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

time is merley a preception of one event following another.

in sleep or otherwise.

i would add more, but i am not sure of what you are asking.

Edited by the eternal me

Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night, and I'll look at me clock, it will be les say, 3:00am..all of a sudden, I look at it again, and it's 6:00am...I think you jus loose track of time...