Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychics, come here!

Yugure

Hello other Unexplained Mysteries Forum-users!

I'd like to do a "psychic-test" for myself.

I believe in those sorts of abilities as well as spirits and demons and angels, as well as psychics and mediums.

Please tell me about myself without looking at my other posts. I'll PM you to say your accuracy.

My name will be a big-guess, because it is not posted ANYWHERE on the internet.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yugure

• bigwedgie

• DellusionalMirror

• Drayno

I seriously doubt psychics have omnipotent-like powers. It's not like you can ask them a really dumb question and expect them to give you an answer. Psychics are more means as spiritual guides for you, even though I don't believe in half the crap I hear them say on shows or even over the radio.

I guess you are a very young person.

You have lots of time.

You like to have fun .

You like other people to talk about you .

Voila .

P.S. I'm not a psychic .

You like anime?

You're quite a randomer ;)

Mid to late teens, or early twenties?

Longish hair?

Yeah i'm not psychic either, but it's still fun to make a fool of yourself, sometimes anyway.

Angel x

You like anime?

You're quite a randomer ;)

Mid to late teens, or early twenties?

Longish hair?

Yeah i'm not psychic either, but it's still fun to make a fool of yourself, sometimes anyway.

Angel x

"randomer"? What's that mean? XD I could see how it would describe me~

lol

pm sent. :D

noted! :)

Your name is christina your 17/18 years old you live in a rural area of the usa in a fairly modern house and your an only child?

you have a crush on a boy at school but he doesnt know.

your a bit of a loner and some people consider you a bit weird ( no offence ment)

you have a low self esteem and dont really feel like you fit in with a lot of people.

you sometimes get depressed and spend alot of time alone in your bedroom.

I believe in those sorts of abilities as well as spirits and demons and angels, as well as psychics and mediums.

Please tell me about myself without looking at my other posts. I'll PM you to say your accuracy.

Im not really up on all this and I dont know all the psychic jargan and lingo,but......... I truely believe that for any psychic to give any form of reading, one needs a personal possesion from an individual to make a reading. We are all part of our surroundings........ words and 'Tips' on a computer screen are but only electrical, plasma clues to how one will go out of their way to read and investigate to create a story for those that want to hear it.

Respectively!

Im not really up on all this and I dont know all the psychic jargan and lingo,but......... I truely believe that for any psychic to give any form of reading, one needs a personal possesion from an individual to make a reading. We are all part of our surroundings........ words and 'Tips' on a computer screen are but only electrical, plasma clues to how one will go out of their way to read and investigate to create a story for those that want to hear it.

Respectively!

Thats not how it is, sorry! ^^

some psychics recieve their info through objects, but thats only one of the many ways to do it.

I feel that you have a need for other people to like and admire you, and yet you tend to be critical of yourself.

While you have some personality weaknesses you are generally able to compensate for them. You have considerable unused capacity that you have not turned to your advantage.

Disciplined and self-controlled on the outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure on the inside. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.

You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You also pride yourself as an independent thinker; and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. But you have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.

At times you are extroverted, affable, and sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, and reserved. Some of your aspirations tend to be rather unrealistic.

I feel that you have a need for other people to like and admire you, and yet you tend to be critical of yourself.

While you have some personality weaknesses you are generally able to compensate for them. You have considerable unused capacity that you have not turned to your advantage.

Disciplined and self-controlled on the outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure on the inside. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.

You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You also pride yourself as an independent thinker; and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. But you have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.

At times you are extroverted, affable, and sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, and reserved. Some of your aspirations tend to be rather unrealistic.

o.0 I think you just described half the human race

Thats not how it is, sorry! ^^

some psychics recieve their info through objects, but thats only one of the many ways to do it.

Actually, it's mostly how it is. Some will even need you to be physically present to do a psychic reading. Unless one has been extremely connected to spirit for many years, one will find it extremely difficult to do a reading through a message board (not saying it's impossible, but extremely difficult. There's bound to be many errors in the reading.)

Also, I'd personally find it hard to type up readings. I find that the information comes right through me so quickly that I couldn't sit and type it all out.

:D And if you want more details about yourself my fee is very reasonable :D

While we're on the subject, could someone please do the same to me.

(I didn't want to go starting a new thread just on my behalf.)

Edited by Promethius

Ive been told i have innate psychic abilities by soooooooo many people now, i may actually have to try and work on them and see for myself :P

They appear sometimes though.

Good times.

As for psychic readings over the internet and forums, they have these txt and email services which you pay stupid amounts of money for. So i guess it could work. But i dont know how many really good psychics your going to get on here! Most of us are pretty much on the fence when it comes to these sort of topics, were still searching for those answers.

For you promethius.

When you were younger something traumatic happend, you have had an experience that now makes you question the values your parents gave you.

You often put on a brave face but inside I know that you are struggling to discover the truth.

You are aware that you have not reached your potential in a particular area and and realise that if you are to reach your goal you will need to give more to it.

You depend heavily on one person but are unable to share all your thoughts with them

:tu:

i'm just going to make a couple of wild guesses, something like derek/derren, or ryan. no clue.

does your name by any chance start with an a, like andrew or alex or something? just throwing it out there

ur a girl, i didnt bother to notice before, srry. i'm guessing ur name is something like molly or jasmin? wild guesses

Promethius, are you by chance living in a town or city starting with "San" like San Fransisco or San Diego or San Juan Capistrano?

mmmm you like a certain TV series and collect models/action figures or 'replicas' of things from that show. It's an obscure series, or is a bit older (like made in the 80s)

hmmmm your name is uncommon or unusual, but its a name I've heard before, I think... it sounds German or Russian.