Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

electromagnetic man

aliencontactee

I beleive i am a electromagnetic man.I can use my body as a radio receiver.I only have to touch the cord of a computer speaker and i hear the local radio coming out.The computer speakers are only turned on.They are not plugged into the computer.I done this twice.It worked for me but did not work for anyone else i know.Someone told me that it should not happen at all as a radio needs a metal antenna to receive radio waves.I know myself that it did work as off the bad side effects i suffered.Two people withnessed me do this exsperiment.

While i was touching the cord my hair stood on end and i had a strange sensation in my head.For twenty four hours afterwards i had a shocking head ake and i beleive it was the radio waves passing though my head that give me the headake for 24 hours.I guess people who might read this may surspect that i may have a metal plate or alien implant in my head that picked up the radio waves instead.I can garrentee that i don;t have a metal plate in my head of any kind and the alien implant.Lets not talk about that.

I beleive my body contains a larger electricial or electromagnetic field more than most people.I beleive this is the reason why it worked for me and not anyone else i know.I guess there is other people out there that maybe able to do this also but i would not recommend anyone trying this exsperiment.Though my side effects were minor,someone else may suffer even greater side effects than me.Though the experiments only lasted two minutes each time,longer periods many be dangerious.

I will not be conducting this exsperiment again as i do not know what long term side effects may do to me.Even though the exsperiment was conducted 12 months ago .I am quite healthy and don;t think it effected me at all i still will not attempt it again.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rosewin

• aliencontactee

• eight bits

• 20SEP2008

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone told me that it should not happen at all as a radio needs a metal antenna to receive radio waves

A container of salt water can also serve. You, for example.

I beleive i am a electromagnetic man.I can use my body as a radio receiver.I only have to touch the cord of a computer speaker and i hear the local radio coming out.The computer speakers are only turned on.They are not plugged into the computer.I done this twice.It worked for me but did not work for anyone else i know.Someone told me that it should not happen at all as a radio needs a metal antenna to receive radio waves.I know myself that it did work as off the bad side effects i suffered.Two people withnessed me do this exsperiment.

While i was touching the cord my hair stood on end and i had a strange sensation in my head.For twenty four hours afterwards i had a shocking head ake and i beleive it was the radio waves passing though my head that give me the headake for 24 hours.I guess people who might read this may surspect that i may have a metal plate or alien implant in my head that picked up the radio waves instead.I can garrentee that i don;t have a metal plate in my head of any kind and the alien implant.Lets not talk about that.

I beleive my body contains a larger electricial or electromagnetic field more than most people.I beleive this is the reason why it worked for me and not anyone else i know.I guess there is other people out there that maybe able to do this also but i would not recommend anyone trying this exsperiment.Though my side effects were minor,someone else may suffer even greater side effects than me.Though the experiments only lasted two minutes each time,longer periods many be dangerious.

I will not be conducting this exsperiment again as i do not know what long term side effects may do to me.Even though the exsperiment was conducted 12 months ago .I am quite healthy and don;t think it effected me at all i still will not attempt it again.

Cute story.. :mellow:

Hate to pop your bubble but you obviously don't realize that radio waves are passing through yours & everybody else's bodies ALL THE TIME 24/7. Reguardless of what you are touching the radio waves in our environment are still there & are still going through our bodies non-stop.

And you've also stated that you "would not recommend anyone trying this exsperiment" what experiment? touching computer speaker cables? i touch speaker cables many times a day (headphone & computer) as do literally MILLIONS of other people every single day...

i

Well, if I were you then I'd figure out a safe way to test your hypothesis. Everyone has electromagnetic activities occurring in their bodies, that's how electro-cardiograms and electro-encephalograms work! Not to mention walking across a carpet in winter and touching a metal object and gztting a zap from static electricity.

When I was a kid, I had an AM/FM radio, and trying to tune in WGN Chicago, sometimes if I touched the antenna I got better reception.

Even a simple thing like a lemon can be used as a battery, you see that in science projects in schools.

Here's my proposal, get a simple kit which uses a battery and flashlight bulb, and wires, then connect the circuit by pinching the wires together with your bare thumb and forefinger. Have a couple of others do it too, see how dim or bright the light gets for each person. If however, YOU zap the light and it burns out, then maybe you're on to something.....

Well, I'm curious so post a reply or send me a private message

i

Well, if I were you then I'd figure out a safe way to test your hypothesis. Everyone has electromagnetic activities occurring in their bodies, that's how electro-cardiograms and electro-encephalograms work! Not to mention walking across a carpet in winter and touching a metal object and gztting a zap from static electricity.

When I was a kid, I had an AM/FM radio, and trying to tune in WGN Chicago, sometimes if I touched the antenna I got better reception.

Even a simple thing like a lemon can be used as a battery, you see that in science projects in schools.

Here's my proposal, get a simple kit which uses a battery and flashlight bulb, and wires, then connect the circuit by pinching the wires together with your bare thumb and forefinger. Have a couple of others do it too, see how dim or bright the light gets for each person. If however, YOU zap the light and it burns out, then maybe you're on to something.....

Well, I'm curious so post a reply or send me a private message

For your experiment to work, it would mean for your skin to have a really low resistance.

0.o the hell does that have to do with radio signals?

..... Zaping the light out? That would mean more electrons would be traveling out of your body than they are traveling in. I guess that would work, but still.... 0.o..... ?_?.... what does that have to do with radio signals?