Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TAPS EVP last night

TIMMAH

Well, you can never be certain of who or what the entity is. You aren't exactly having tea with them ya know. However the claims were said to be that of the princess....although we can not assume it is, at the time it is what you have to go on. Could have been a servant of hers or something.....or directly tied to her in some way or even the hotel. Hotel isn't exactly new.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• Radian

• She-ra

• Pluto-x

Exactly...

Could be anyone unless you have a direct answer from that spirit on who they are. I find that strange myself... we ask all the time their name and who they are. Why is it they never answer? We have gotten names before, but not often. Its a rare thing. I just wonder why spirits that are intelligent do not say exactly who they are so we'd know who we are dealing with or helping?

Very uppercrust was what I was looking for earlier and British. African can have both British and French influences...but I would not say African-American...no... or maybe in that time period it could have been...Hmm.

Certainly a possibility.

Well, you can never be certain of who or what the entity is. You aren't exactly having tea with them ya know. However the claims were said to be that of the princess....although we can not assume it is, at the time it is what you have to go on. Could have been a servant of hers or something.....or directly tied to her in some way or even the hotel. Hotel isn't exactly new.

Darn I kinda wanted tea and a biscuit :P Indeed could be anyone. Too bad we just can't schedule (pronounce "sheshual") interviews or something. LOL-- JK!

Hell, use "franks box", call em up and be like, meet me at room 401 at 8pm for a quick evp session :P

Heck that's too much like a real date...scary...lol :D

I didn’t get to see this Taps it must have been eventful, I will check it out, I was entertained with the investigation they did of the visible Entity/Spirit/Ghost/Deceased person that was filmed moving around way up the spiral stair well of the Lighthouse in one of their ivestigation epasodes, it was cool...

Pavot

They should do a live investigation there for a Halloween episode? That would be cool... long as they don't invite back Elijah Burke? LMAO! :lol:

Heck that's too much like a real date...scary...lol :D

Champagne...chocolate covered strawberries, video camera, thermal imager, digital audio recorder, EMF meter... Yeah, that's pretty much a checklist of most of my dates... :P

Good catch on the audio of Princess too...Thanks for that. After listening to it a few times I think the same thing, it is a little tough when they are talking over her, but it is a good one...

But anyways. . .yeah, that was an interesting evp. . .especially the fact that she could hear them but not see them. . .it makes me think of that movie "The Others". That's just really creepy.

ya totally reminded me of that movie as well! very scary!

What's an EVP

Electronic Voice Phenomenon-Disembodied voices caught on a recorder or other audio type of equipment.

Oh...lol

What's an EVP

I bet you were being sarcastic. Right ?

Because every GH episode we have to hear the definition of an EVP.

Champagne...chocolate covered strawberries, video camera, thermal imager, digital audio recorder, EMF meter... Yeah, that's pretty much a checklist of most of my dates... :P

Good catch on the audio of Princess too...Thanks for that. After listening to it a few times I think the same thing, it is a little tough when they are talking over her, but it is a good one...

Indeed Shexybunny (oops) I mean Fluffybunny!!

Glad you enjoyed the transcribing :D