Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TAPS EVP last night

TIMMAH

Oh stop being a freaking pansy will ya. That is your assumption that I don't like you because I don't agree with you. Your email to me crying about it just proved it. Which you being a child about things makes me dislike you. However not to get off topic....

What I am saying, which you may have missed. You are complaining about places being too expensive for groups such as yours to investigate because of TAPS. My reply. DON'T INVESTIGATE WHERE TAPS HAVE BEEN THEN DAMN.

Those who follow TAPS to a TEE are just wanna'be's in the field. Nothing more, nothing less. Be orginial, do your own thing. NOT ride in someones wake.

chill out and stop being an a****** please.

people follow TAPS NOT to say "the place is haunted" but actually to get their own documentation of the paranormal in a 'proven' location.

People will go where they want to. Stop acting like you can control them and acting so p***y over it. Dude. It doesn't effect you.

ALSO you have like.. 5 posts in a row up above. Learn to edit.

you are WAY off topic. So shut up and thanks! XD

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• Radian

• She-ra

• Pluto-x

OOOk! not just me. :tu:

And, I thought she sounded somewhat of an older woman also..

YES! So, what's the deal on the Prncess? I would say like late 30's early 40's sounding? Hmm. And either very "stuck up" or British... LOL... British first thought. Any information on this princess?? I didn't see the show, only the video so I don't know.

On Demand FTW. Got to watch the whole thing. Well if it isn't real, which I really really want it to be.. they added it after the fact, through post editing.. cause they're vid taping the guys talking early in the epp and you can't hear a thing. They DO hear a bang from the heater, and make a note of that. I believe this one. And love the fact that part 2 of this epp is a total debunking of a tavern haunting. The fact they will do that either means they're really **** smart when it comes to ratings, or are the real thing.

People will go where they want to. Stop acting like you can control them and acting so p***y over it. Dude. It doesn't effect you.

Contrare, you're "WAY off topic," and need to ****.

The OP had an argument, which apparently you know nothing about..

learn to read and that doesn't include counting post. pfft. :blink:

people follow TAPS NOT to say "the place is haunted" but actually to get their own documentation of the paranormal in a 'proven' location.

That wasn't the arguement. My arguement was why would a place INVITE you into their location once it was already deemed haunted by TAPS. The arguement was that places charge for an investigation, so why investigate if it charges? Are these the only places haunted? So take the fist out of your ass....gracias.

You obviously have selective reasoning. Where did I try controlling what he does with his group? Please enlighten me? I really mean it, point out where in fact I said hey, I am stopping you from doing what you want to do. Moron.

Wearing your mod colors? If it was a problem, it would have been taken care of. Thank you and have a nice day.

And your post was on topic? haha, what a moron.

YES! So, what's the deal on the Prncess? I would say like late 30's early 40's sounding? Hmm. And either very "stuck up" or British... LOL... British first thought. Any information on this princess?? I didn't see the show, only the video so I don't know.

Strange, but you could almost get a sense of her personality just by listening to her.. :/

Contrare, you're "WAY off topic," and need to ****.

The OP had an argument, which apparently you know nothing about..

learn to read and that doesn't include counting post. pfft. :blink:

I saw it. Trust me.

Yeah, he had a good point about being "original".. but he was getting it through like he was King of the Universe and it bugs me when people attack others like that

Anyway lol yeah I'm off topic. So to make up for it, here's my thoughts on the evp...

It was fascinating how the ghost could hear them but not see them. She seemed as curious of them as they did of her.

"Of course I'm in here, but where are you?"

Amazing. I wonder how much one could hear or learn if they went there themselves? I'd want to.

Edited by Yugure

It wasn't me trying to be king of the universe. Because honestly, I am....but it was trying to get my point across because the person wasn't following...thats all.

Okay anyway....so the princess?? Any information on her so I don't have to On Demand it?

Edited by She-ra

Anyway lol yeah I'm off topic. So to make up for it, here's my thoughts on the evp...

It was fascinating how the ghost could hear them but not see them. She seemed as curious of them as they did of her.

"Of course I'm in here, but where are you?"

Amazing. I wonder how much one could hear or learn if they went there themselves? I'd want to.

It really was fascinating.. I'd love to go there myself! And another thing, when there is something so strong as such, seems they would make a determined point to go back. Maybe so.

btw, another place I'd love to personally experience is the villisca axe murder house.. recordings there are phenomenal.

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD VERY BAD. :angry: Read the rules of the forum. YES I am acting like a MOD so be it. Ugh. Out.

Okay anyway....so the princess?? Any information on her so I don't have to On Demand it?

LOL, how would we find out, Jodi? Im wanting to know dang it.. lol

It wasn't me trying to be king of the universe. Because honestly, I am....but it was trying to get my point across because the person wasn't following...thats all.

:P I still think you're "king of world." anyhoo.

Actually not hard to get blueprints, which I suggest you try doing. I don't talk about crap I know nothing about. I done my research, believe me. Also, you don't know sh** about me, look back at my 3000+ posts you will see that I debunked some of their claims they tried to pass on by. So before you jump the gun, might wanna know what you are talking about in the first place. Also, TAPS doesn't need this show. They were TAPS before they had the show. The show is the show, once the show is over, TAPS isn't over. Think about it.

Very very true, thank you.

What many people don't realize is that TAPS was long running before Sci-Fi decided to air them. The Atlantic Paranormal Society attracted Sci-Fi due to their methods of investigation which in this field are very original and to a number of contacts with this Tv organisation.

The Atlantic Paranormal Society is an independant organisation, the Sci-fi channel airs the program independently.

I thought she sounded like the stereotype of an upper class American woman of her time. I'm still not convinced it was a "ghost" they were talking to.

Actually... to me she sounded African American?

She had a very thick accent. That reminds of an older African American Woman. It was the way she spoke too.

Here is what I don't understand. Just because it says ofcourse I'm here, where are you? How do they know 100% for sure its the princess? We do know there are intelligent entities and spirits. Couldn't it be a spirit playing a trick? As close as it sounds to being intelligent, we have gotten EVP's that sound intelligent but are more residual. How do they know she wasn't speaking to another spirit and not them? Just trying to come up with alternative possibilities.

I wish they would debunk EVP's too. I know its hard. But if they hear something in the room, they should account for everyone.

But like Cry Wolf sad before to me which is a good rule of thumb to go by. If your presenting evidence in public, it should be your decision as to what it is. Its your call, not the public. Your possibly ruining your reputation and credibility by asking for public analysis. We should respect their decision. Its really their credibility on the line.

Here is what I don't understand. Just because it says ofcourse I'm here, where are you? How do they know 100% for sure its the princess? We do know there are intelligent entities and spirits. Couldn't it be a spirit playing a trick? As close as it sounds to being intelligent, we have gotten EVP's that sound intelligent but are more residual. How do they know she wasn't speaking to another spirit and not them? Just trying to come up with alternative possibilities.

I thought she sounded British. & true we don't know for sure she was this "princess." I hate when these things are assumed as a cold hard fact..

However, I can't fathom a residual because of the fact this voice was answering direct questions that were being asked... I highly doubt that's just coincidence.

So, what do you thnk about this EVP?

I thought it was a very interesting evp. I think TAPS should come up with a line of questions to ask to see if they can get more responses like the ones they got there. Like What day and year is it? Who's the president? etc...etc...

I thought she sounded British. & true we don't know for sure she was this "princess." I hate when these things are assumed as a cold hard fact..

However, I can't fathom a residual because of the fact this voice was answering direct questions that were being asked... I highly doubt that's just coincidence.

Def Intelligent...

Yes I agree with this and the above couple and below couple posts from Shankpin's. WHO IS PRINCESS?? Lol. Well, without further knowledge of "her" I guess we won't know if it is or isn't actually her.

Very uppercrust was what I was looking for earlier and British. African can have both British and French influences...but I would not say African-American...no... or maybe in that time period it could have been...Hmm.

Anyway. Still an excellent EVP; just not sure WHO it is.

Edited by She-ra

That is the kind of questions we usually ask...hoping to get a nice time frame of where the entity is. Not sure why TAPS doesn't do it more often....if they have ever. Looking back, they just ask if anyone is there most of the time.