Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eerie picture

killbride

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killbride

• Babs

• mcginty

• Ravenheart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just saw a photo on here last night in the gallery, it was a ghost hand on a television set, but it was turned off. See for yourself..I once saw a demons face in a picture too. On a monitor, though.

I also posted some drawings on the artwork gallery. I'm looking for the picture of the hand so I can show you..

post-56-1077285701.jpg

Can you believe they can also show up in polaroids? They write words in it when you snap a picture. I testify this is real , I saw it on a documentary.

This is a new one...I've never heard of this.I have taken pictures and gotten orbs in them (like the one above with the white orb in it).The picture with the face on the tv and the circular white spot on the wall... that white spot...is that a ghostly manifestation too?

And, what about the rectangular or square things on the wall...are these ghostly phenonema or reflections of something in the room? stretch.gif

Edited by Babs

I see the eye, it's pretty clear wink2.gif

Now, I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on cameras, digital or otherwise...but if it's on every picture you take, could it not just be an image that's been burned into the camera lenses or something? Maybe a sort of shadow of the first pic the camera took?

I dunno whether that happens or not, but if it's showing up on every pic, then it sounds more likely your camera is messed up somehow than it's possessed by a strange, eye shaped ghost wacko.gif

That's possible. Early home VHS cameras were very suceptible to burn in from the sun. Even swinging the lens towards an open window could cause problems.

It usually shows up as a blurry area streaked across the frame, or perhaps everything looks like it's slightly out of focus. Or like in that one picture, a piece of random reflected light.

It's possible that the is also a microscopic nick in the lens that is bending light in such a way that it looks like an eye. Based on the fact that it's there in one picture, that would be my answer.

Edited by hamellr

This is a new one...I've never heard of this.I have taken pictures and gotten orbs in them (like the one above with the white orb in it).The picture with the face on the tv and the circular white spot on the wall... that white spot...is that a ghostly manifestation too?

And, what about the rectangular or square things on the wall...are these ghostly phenonema or reflections of something in the room? stretch.gif

There is an orb, in the first set of pics. I don't see the rectangular shapes..yet..

It is in the same picture with the orb...it looks like reflections on the walls.It's the picture with the little girl in it.

Edited by Babs

Take a photograph of a fairly even surface like a plain white wall. If there is a problem in the camera you will be able to see it better. If it is dust between the lenses theres not to much you can do.

McGinty

Edited by mcginty

I might be a skeptic sometimes, but I'm not sure a defect or speck of dust could create a perfectly shaped eyeball..*hmmmm* wiggle.gif

What is this professor into again? Could you elaborate?

What is this professor into again? Could you elaborate?

He is an achaologist at Wilfred Laurier University. I might consider going there someday as a mature student.

yep, that picture is eerie. anything else you wanted?

Just thought the eye was strange..not sure how/why it happened to be in this picture. It's definitley in the camera itself though.

I see the shapes you were describing. I believe one is merely a reflection of the picture. I'm not sure about the other one though

Okay, I see the reflection of the picture on the wall...then the other reflection must be of the window directly across.Okay...so there is an orb. original.gif Have you gotten other pictures of orbs before?

Okay, I see the reflection of the picture on the wall...then the other reflection must be of the window directly across.Okay...so there is an orb. original.gif Have you gotten other pictures of orbs before?

These are pictures i snagged from the net. Just to explain my theory. I haven't had any orbs myself..an old friend has a daughter that had all these bent lights through them..they can't all be defects..first I saw of them before.

ye im with mostly every1 else i cant see the eyeball but as with every1 else your pretty cute and the veil thing is cool cool.gif

ye im with mostly every1 else i cant see the eyeball but as with every1 else your pretty cute and the veil thing is cool cool.gif

I'm beginning to think maybe I'm in the wrong forum!! hahaha..Too many nice guys here..haha

post-56-1077731539.jpg