Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream or Thought Transfer

idreamincolour

Hi, I'm new Btw. Interesting website. Happy to be part of it.

Does this every happen to you?

You dream something, and your partner or child either has the same dream as you or similar?

For example. I had nightmare and my son woke up screaming from the same nightmare.

And this happened last night. I've been trying to imagine a trip to Costa Rica for my family before I drift off to sleep (hoping it will come true...law of attraction)...and my husband wakes up the next morning and tells me that he dreamed all night that he was swimming in the ocean.

Edited by idreamincolour

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John from Lowell

• idreamincolour

• NoahJaymes

• ElOne

I had an ex gf who we shared a close bond. We had the same dream over and over again, but about the samy instance. Everytime she would dream it she would call me the next day and ask if I had the same dream...sometimes I did, othertimes I didn't. However, very weird.

Years back my wife had a dream that her sister, who lived a few miles down the road was killed in a carcrash while driving with her husband in a red camaro. It was very real to her and she drove me crazy to take her over to see if she had a new car. Sure enough her husband had just bought a new (used) red camaro. My wife went nuts on them until they sold the car.

I can't remember having experienced it yet, but still i see it as plausible on behalf of the ideas i support

I can't say that I have, though I truly believe that would be an interesting experience.

You dream something, and your partner or child either has the same dream as you or similar?

For example. I had nightmare and my son woke up screaming from the same nightmare.

And this happened last night. I've been trying to imagine a trip to Costa Rica for my family before I drift off to sleep (hoping it will come true...law of attraction)...and my husband wakes up the next morning and tells me that he dreamed all night that he was swimming in the ocean.

I can't say that I have had this happen to me. It sounds very cool though! I have woke up w/ different aches and pains though only to find out that my Grandma has woke up on the same days w/ pains in the same spot's. Only sometimes it's on the opposite side (like looking in a mirror.) I have had a couple pre-cognative dreams and some wicked Night terror episodes/dreams. I have heard of people trying to Astral project into someone specific's dream as well as plan w/ another to astral project at the same time and meet but I am not sure if it actually worked.

star****

One of my closest friends dreamt that I died the same night that I dreamt I'd been shot dead. She was really freaked out. This was over 15 years ago and I'm still here, so luckily neither dream came true!

It could be a mild case of telepathy. Since it always happened between you and another person it has to be you with the telepathic skills

Edited by Sporkling

It could be a mild case of telepathy. Since it always happened between you and another person it has to be you with the telepathic skills

Actually I think we are all telepathic. We live in a culture that thrives on deception, IMO, so the logical mind will build a case for every experience with some logical explanation.

The case described by the OP was normal. Our thoughts travel to our loved ones all the time. That is how we know what they are feeling.

As I understand it, the more we tune into our own inner awareness, the more we will pick up information from others in our life.

John

• 2 weeks later...
It's only happened with family members.

That could be because you are comfortable (safe) being open with them and they with you.

ive had a dream i shared with strangers. i was talking to a bunch of strangers in an unfamilier school.

one month later bam dejavu

it actually happened

we all freaked then began discussing it. we all dreamt of the meeting.

it freaks people out when they tell me their dreams and i finish the rest of the story.

lol well often me and my best friend will have the same nightmare on the same night. Of course we're really close and have most of the same interests as well as fears (except the fact that she is terrified of spiders and I quite like them) so I always figured it was due to that.