Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to strenghten Precog

How do people know they are being stared at then turn in the direction of whoever is staring at them?

Personally, I'd remove the "How" from the beginning of that sentence.

Well, brother Nuke, I wouldn't :) . How do I know? If I'm in a public place, somebody is, has just been, or is about to be, looking at me. Why do I look? People fidget. Looking in the "correct" place is proof. Looking elsewhere is "searching," also proof.

Where can I play this game for money? I like the odds.

Edited by eight bits

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nucular

• Rosewin

• DfizzleShizzle

Well, brother Nuke, I wouldn't :) . How do I know? If I'm in a public place, somebody is, has just been, or is about to be, looking at me. Why do I look? People fidget. Looking in the "correct" place is proof. Looking elsewhere is "searching," also proof.

Hmmm, yes, perhaps I should tighten up the rules on that one before I begin my own million dollar staring challenge :D

Again with the naturalistic vs. psi explanations. Do you notice people fidgeting with your eyes or with your psi? ;)

Personally, I'd remove the "How" from the beginning of that sentence.

LOL People always look at me! I get caught staring at someone all the time...busted :D ((Ekkkk!))