Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters vs. PRS vs. Most Haunted!?

Pluto-x

Throw them all in one of the most scariest & haunted place on the earth and see who comes out with the most & best evidence!?

In my opinion... TAPS hands down! They would blow them away. But tell us why you think your pick would gain the most & best evidence?

TAPS would because of their experience, knowledge and tools they use.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pluto-x

• LIGhostChick

• Plainbob13

• NoahJaymes

Why? the demons would just spit em back out..

O' nothing wrong with dreaming...

dreaming...........I can just see that Ryan fellow sticking between the tooth of some demon...

I didn't think P.S documented really anything.. could be wrong though.

PS are noobs.

TAPS may come out with the best evidence but they are also going in there to dismiss the claims rather than prove the claims...:D

I think that's the mentality that could possibly give those guys a hand up on the best evidence aspect. Yep, I would think. ;)

TAPS would have the most beleivable and substantial evidence, if there is any to be found. PRS would have the most evidence, because to them, every little cricket chirp would be considered paranormal. Most Haunted would have the coolest evidence, because they fake alot of theirs, and use psychic experiences as evidence.

TAPS is the only legit group on TV, at least until my team get's on TV and gives them a run for their money. :P

TAPS would have the most beleivable and substantial evidence, if there is any to be found. PRS would have the most evidence, because to them, every little cricket chirp would be considered paranormal. Most Haunted would have the coolest evidence, because they fake alot of theirs, and use psychic experiences as evidence.

TAPS is the only legit group on TV, at least until my team get's on TV and gives them a run for their money. :P

lol, don't forget my group....although TV would be too much considering I hate having even my picture taken lol.

lol, don't forget my group....although TV would be too much considering I hate having even my picture taken lol.

Yeah, I'm not too camera friendly either. That's why I'm the tech manager. Not on camera as much as the teams leads, but still enough camera time to make me rich and famous!!!! :D

JK. I'm honestly not sure if I would want to be on TV. I do special FX for movies, and have made a couple of onscreen appearances, and hated it. I would much rather work behind the camera than in front of it.

TAPS for the win.

Those other two can't be taken seriously AT ALL.

PS is a bunch of scripted BS, and the "investigators" on MH are complete idiots that see ghosts everywhere, and in nothing.

Edited by Moonie2012

You're asking for it with this one. ;)

TAPS is without a doubt #1. They're scientific, they're adults, they're experienced paranormal investigators.

Plus they have a great show.

Paranormal State....What happens after these kids graduate? They could start a new show called "Ghost Hunting for Teens".

Most Haunted...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Edited by livinonaprayer

TAPS = Most real evidence, no fake evidence

Most Haunted = Most fake evidence, no real evidence.

PRS = Most natural phenomenon taken as evidence with a small chance of finding real evidence. Any real evidence found would not be distinguishable from the mistaken evidence and therefor nothing may be taken as evidence. Basically, epic fail.

On a side note, I wonder if Jason and Grant get payed for Ghost Hunters, because it seems like they don't.

I am sure they are funded which is perfectly fine. They probably do get paid, I mean, they are producers of the show. Anything with a title you would think payment is in order...no idea though.

They have to get funded in some fashion. Perhaps they are paid by Sci Fi from Sci Fi's Sponsors? Think about it for a minute, if they did get paid, how come they only use just a handful of equipment? They only use 4 cameras at most, and the usual ghost hunting gear. Though the thermal camera is pretty expensive. They go for a few thousand easy. If they are not being funded by Sci Fi, they do make money with these public events they do when they appear at public haunted locations they had on their show. My question is, if they are making money some how, how come they aren't going out and getting more equipment or really high tech stuff to try and gain more evidence? If there's anything that could help to gain more? Shoot... I would be putting cameras everywhere to make sure I don't miss a thing.

Well they do have an 8 camera CCTV system, but I only believe they use 4 depending on the size of the location. That runs easily 2700 bucks. The thermal cam, the one they have runs 8000 at least, depending on the model number. They have at least 2 vans for the team and gear alone, not to mention laptops, wireless audio, hi-8's, various digital emf detectors, about 8 digital voice recorders.

I think they have as high tech as you can get for being where they want to be and not going to the extreme.

It seems like TAPS is pretty modest when it comes to equipment, with the exception of the load of lap tops and infra-red gear.

This was hilarous :lol: and so true.

Well they do have an 8 camera CCTV system, but I only believe they use 4 depending on the size of the location. That runs easily 2700 bucks. The thermal cam, the one they have runs 8000 at least, depending on the model number. They have at least 2 vans for the team and gear alone, not to mention laptops, wireless audio, hi-8's, various digital emf detectors, about 8 digital voice recorders.

I think they have as high tech as you can get for being where they want to be and not going to the extreme.

The team does get paid, but minimally. They don't get paid of doing investigations. They do get paid, however, for Sci Fi putting their faces on TV. They do not have to worry about equipment most of the time, since the equipment is kindly "donated" by sponsors wanting to get their products on TV. Ever notic how much they mention the FLIR thermal imager??

They make a little money from the show, and still work as consultants for Roto Rooter, and honestly, probably get paid for mentioning Roto Rooter on the air. They don't make enough to be millionaires, but they make enough for their wives not to complain about how much they are on the road. ;)

Basically... they get paid in some way.

Sponsors, Sci Fi, Roto Rooter, and when they get booked for appearances. Lectures etc;

Basically... they get paid in some way.

Sponsors, Sci Fi, Roto Rooter, and when they get booked for appearances. Lectures etc;

Never thought it was questionable :unsure2:

TAPS is defenitely the best with the exception of the Irish guy that TAPS works with sometimes... I think he's a demonologist? He seems to get alittle too worked up about stuff. That new girl is pretty hot too.

The kids on Paranormal State are just God-squad nerds. The main guy seems to have a really high Paranormal I.Q. but gets so caught up with the people and making the show into a story that I think his own beliefs get in the way of any kind of real investigation. They want to believe sooooo bad, I still watch Paranormal State though... the 3:00am deadtime stuff is pretty entertaining sometimes.

-Pol